Page 50 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Just read the new TT. Damian gets a little bit more character growth IMO.
    I haven't read it yet but I saw a page on reddit spoilers:
    It is big moment for the character but I like the rival pairing more [my biking chicks]. I also I'm more interested in Jason and Damian. I hope we get more on that front. Also Damian seems to have forgotten how Secret IDs work
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-19-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Fantastic Member

Dietrich I think you take my words quite too literally or I didn’t express it correctly. I just want to say some new comics can say their time with Dick happened, but their and Dicks own development in others don’t show it and that caused their bastardisation when Dick is offed by DC. Nobody knows why Tim is Robin anymore, his personality borders on crazy, he has no enotional support, and Tim seeley was the only writer that gave Damian his shoulder angel.
    Last edited by nhienphan2808; 02-19-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I haven't read it yet but I saw a page on reddit spoilers:
    It is big moment for the character but I like the rival pairing more [my biking chicks]. I also I'm more interested in Jason and Damian. I hope we get more on that front. Also Damian seems to have forgotten how Secret IDs work
    end of spoilers
    Like father, like son I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by nhienphan2808 View Post
    Dietrich I think you take my words quite too literally or I didnĀ’t express it correctly. I just want to say some new comics can say their time with Dick happened, but their and Dicks own development in others donĀ’t show it and that caused their bastardisation when Dick is offed by DC. Nobody knows why Tim is Robin anymore, his personality borders on crazy, he has no enotional support, and Tim seeley was the only writer that gave Damian his shoulder angel.
    You are applying inconsistencies and continuity issues that relate just to Tim Drake to Damian as well. Everything relating Damian and Dick did happen. Their time did happen. Tim's time got erased and everything about his history and relationships was cut stitched and bastardised. that however has nothing to do with Dick and Damian's Time or developments from that time.

E.g the part from your comment I highlighted in bold is expressed incorrectly.

just want to say some new comics can say his [Tim's] time with Dick happened, but his [Tim's] and Dicks own development in others don’t show it.

No part of that sentence relates to Damian since the reboot didn't alter Bat and Robin Reborn or Dick's time as Batman. The only thing that new comics changed was that Dick and Damian searched for and found Bruce.

So your comments are correct but only in relation to Tim, RobinTim and Tim/Dick's dynamic.

Seeley might be the one that gave Damian a shoulder angel but he isn't the only writer that has carried their relationship or the developments from their time as B&R forward.

King, Synder, Moreci, Percy, Kelly and Lanzing, letson are some who show it in Rebirth. Williamson's structured Gotham Resistance around them because of the relationship they developed from preboot, through reboot and into Rebirth.

Hope that helps clear things up/explain my point.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-20-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Like father, like son I suppose.
    lol reminds me of the how it should have ended batman spoilers:
    would you like to know my secret Identity
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Jason is let on. Bruce is cool with him doing his thing [killing] outside Gotham and forgave him for the thing's he did in Gotham including trying to kill all his son's.
    Out side of BFTC (which was completly OOC), he never really tried to kill any Batfamily members.
    Even in BFTC he iirc asked them to join him, and didn't really go activly after them.

BANNED

Adam Glass interview

https://www.newsarama.com/43988-teen...athstroke.html

TT isn't ending any time soon, not that I ever thought it was going to but some people were worried based on the latest solicited cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Adam Glass interview

TT isn't ending any time soon, not that I ever thought it was going to but some people were worried based on the latest solicited cover.
    Nothing about the Jason arc. I hope that isn't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Out side of BFTC (which was completly OOC), he never really tried to kill any Batfamily members.
    Even in BFTC he iirc asked them to join him, and didn't really go activly after them.
    There was also B&R. He actively went after Dick and Damian in that didn't he.
    Anyway Bruce will always let him in. He might get mad/disappointed and they might go through periods of estrangement but Bruce will still welcome him back because he is family and an ally. Bruce does work with people who have killed. Kate and more

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Adam Glass interview

Awesome. I hope glass gives us another 2-3 arcs. My biggest hope for the book right now is that we get 17 yr old Jon on this. Bring back the Super Sons and give Damian someone that will help him become a lighter person again.

Damnit.. I liked it.. Now I want even more continue with this.. If this ends soon I will hate bendis forever.

Awesome. I hope glass gives us another 2-3 arcs. My biggest hope for the book right now is that we get 17 yr old Jon on this. Bring back the Super Sons and give Damian someone that will help him become a lighter person again.
    You have supersons and Bendis promised that they will reunite again this year.

One character personality is the writer decision. Don“t expect miracles.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damnit.. I liked it.. Now I want even more continue with this.. If this ends soon I will hate bendis forever.

You have supersons and Bendis promised that they will reunite again this year.

One character personality is the writer decision. Don“t expect miracles.
    True, but I want the new Super Sons now with post No Justice Damian + 17 yr old Jon. I'm hoping we get their new meet up this summer.

True, but I want the new Super Sons now with post No Justice Damian + 17 yr old Jon. I'm hoping we get their new meet up this summer.
    I think that Bendis said that his encounter will be finishing this year(maybe in September)..

I hope that DC makes him a child again after Bendis run.. After his encounter in Bendis run the pedophiles(robinxsuperboy fanclub) fantasies will be even worst now that he is more old..

I miss those years when Damian problem were the haters. Their hate is more easy to understand that this kind of people mind.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that Bendis said that his encounter will be finishing this year(maybe in September)..

I hope that DC makes him a child again after Bendis run.. After his encounter in Bendis run the pedophiles(robinxsuperboy fanclub) fantasies will be even worst now that he is more old.. I miss those years when Damian problem were the haters.
    Dude i didn't even know that was a thing until someone mentioned it in reddit this week. I hate when people try to make friendships romantic, not even kids are safe from it.

The first time that I saw Damian certain people said me.. He is asexual..

And this kind of people(the pedophiles) make me regret that Damian is not really asexual.. Less chances to see this kind of images with him.

Someone in 4chan said that what happened between Damian and Djinn(nothing, the kiss was interrupted) could be a pedophile thing (for Djinn real age) and many of the comments answering were of that kind of people who support the SS relationship..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2019 at 08:14 PM.