Page 145 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    What a shame..

Maybe because DC wants to continue with RICK during all this year for not add nightwing in YEAR OF VILLAIN..
    I just don't know and honestly I don't care anymore. This whole Ric nonsense has killed my enthusiasm for comics. I'm just not care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I just don't know and honestly I don't care anymore. This whole Ric nonsense has killed my enthusiasm for comics. I'm just not care anymore.
    I leave Nightwing comics long time ago.. Ric nonsense should end for make me return to this comic.

With Priest we would enjoy him and Damian as frecuent character in the comic..

Leisure Time with Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/JarrulusX

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I leave Nightwing comics long time ago.. Ric nonsense should end for make me return to this comic.

With Priest we would enjoy him and Damian as frecuent character in the comic..
    Yeah I'm not reading Nightwing anymore. I still buy it to support Dick but I can't bring myself to open it. Matter of fact the few DC comics I still pull I'm not so eager to read just pull them out of loyalty to the characters.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Leisure Time with Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/JarrulusX
    That reminds me. One of my favorite Damian facts is how small he is as a child but as an adult he's massive just like his dad.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I'm not reading Nightwing anymore. I still buy it to support Dick but I can't bring myself to open it. Matter of fact the few DC comics I still pull I'm not so eager to read just pull them out of loyalty to the characters.
    finsh up the supersons series first

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    finsh up the supersons series first
    I read the one where they were old and had kids. That's the last issue I read. I am going to finish the series though. DC comics just pisses me off at the moment.

Extraordinary Member

I read the one where they were old and had kids. That's the last issue I read. I am going to finish the series though. DC comics just pisses me off at the moment.
    Its gonna be the last of tomsai on Damian his best writer

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Its gonna be the last of tomsai on Damian his best writer
    At least we still have Tomasi writing Damian in Tec.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    That reminds me. One of my favorite Damian facts is how small he is as a child but as an adult he's massive just like his dad.
    I like that fact too. I bet it thanks to Bat Cow's milk

Fantastic Member

The fact that Adam Glass had the idea to have Deathstoke die in a Teen Titans run makes me excited for what he going to do next. Often stories within comics don't have lasting effects but, Glass and Priest made a crossover event that could easily be forgotten into a major character development moment for Damian and his team. If Priest wants to come back and co write the book I would love that. Although, I personally like him better on Deathstroke myself.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    The fact that Adam Glass had the idea to have Deathstoke die in a Teen Titans run makes me excited for what he going to do next. Often stories within comics don't have lasting effects but, Glass and Priest made a crossover event that could easily be forgotten into a major character development moment for Damian and his team. If Priest wants to come back and co write the book I would love that. Although, I personally like him better on Deathstroke myself.
    I would welcome Priest writing Teen Titans with Glass or taking over for Glass. I'm not a fan of how Glass writes Damian. I would also have welcomed Priest on Nightwing.

I'm not looking forward to Glass writing the fallout/effects of the Terminus Agenda.

Fantastic Member

I know some people don't like Glass' writing of Damian because the only book they read him in is Super Sons sometimes. I like Glass' writing of Damian as well as Tomasi because they write Damian as a social chameleon. Damian's character is not static it changes based on who he is with. When he is with Bruce he is more hardened, when he is with Jon he is more light hearted and open and more kid like. Even in the Teen Titans with Emiko he is more brutal and all about the mission because that is Emiko's character as well. With Djinn he is more open and emotional because Djinn own characteristics bring that out of him. The only time I did not like how Damian was written was in Lasuzus Contract. I don't know who wrote him punching Wally in the chest but, I thought that was out of character.

Even Tomasi said that through he is writing Dectective Comics now the Damian in Dectective is different from the Damian he writes in Super Sons. I think the fact that Damian can have some many interpretations shows how interesting of a character he is.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 06-10-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I know some people don't like Glass' writing of Damian because the only book they read him in is Super Sons sometimes. I like Glass' writing of Damian as well as Tomasi because they write Damian as a social chameleon. Damian's character is not static it changes based on who he is with. When he is with Bruce he is more hardened, when he is with Jon he is more light hearted and open and more kid like. Even in the Teen Titans with Emiko he is more brutal and all about the mission because that is Emiko's character as well. With Djinn he is more open and emotional because Djinn own characteristics bring that out of him. The only time I did not like how Damian was written was in Lasuzus Contract. I don't know who wrote him punching Wally in the chest but, I thought that was out of character.

Even Tomasi said that through he is writing Dectective Comics now the Damian in Dectective is different from the Damian he writes in Super Sons. I think the fact that Damian can have some many interpretations shows how interesting of a character he is.
    Damian stopping Wally's heart was in character. That is bat training 1673. We've seen other members of the Bat family use that move. Bruce used a move on Jason 2 weeks after that issue of Lazarus Contract in the issue of RHATO where Jason was possessed.

Damian gave Cyborg a heart attack in Supersons using Bruce's own how-to-guide in the issue where the boys save the JL from Amazo and Bruce was very proud.

So Damian using that move on Wally to save the world was totally in character though Damian in that crossover was a tad OC due to editorial wanting Priest to kick he's brattiness up a notch.

I have issues with how Glass handles Damian and I had issues with the watered down version of Damian in Supersons.
    I get why he's watered down in Supersons though I don't get why he was the butt of the joke in the main Supersons series [oddly enough damian being the butt of the Joke stopped once they transferred over to the Maxi]

Glass seems to use Damian for shock. I'm not talking about the secret prison. That's just him copying his father. I'm talking about strapping a bomb to himself and attacking Jason. I'm talking about Alfred's nonsensical ramblings on Damian. I'm talking about Damian accepting Jason's offer for mentor-ship when he thinks so little of him and has so little trust of him. I'm talking about Damian attacking Jason without any evidence [or maybe there was but Glass didn't bother to write that]
    I'm talking about Damian needing to steal from Bruce when it's been established that he has his own personal fortune.

What makes it even more frustrating is that Glass seems to get Damian but is just lazy.