Page 112 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I spotted that as well. Freaking Talon is there and Kiteman but no Tim and this was made by DC for Batman's 80th. That's kind of a b***h move DC and i don't even like Tim.
    oh i was thinking cass but yeah your right

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Re-posted by Mitch Gerads Robins and Crowbars.

This is funny. It Damian attempting to jump Him or just having fun with an invulnerable family friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I feel like somone is missing
    They forgot to add Tim.

Steph, Duke and Bat woman are also missing.

Fantastic Member

All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

Odd. Somehow though, the erasure of Cass and Steph doesn't surprise me anymore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

I suspect one reboot more for DC and Tim will have the same fate than Cassandra and Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I suspect one reboot more for DC and Tim will have the same fate than Cassandra and Stephanie.
    Nah, Tim will be turned into a Superman character that goes for pages without ever actually saying anything, occasionally pop off a phrase totally out of character for him, and become eternally 16. Kind of the Ash Ketchum of DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah, Tim will be turned into a Superman character that goes for pages without ever actually saying anything, occasionally pop off a phrase totally out of character for him, and become eternally 16. Kind of the Ash Ketchum of DC.
    He already is the Ash Ketchum of the DC or at least Gotham.

I was very happy to see them show up in Young Justice.

Cass at least has the Outsiders and the movie ( I still can't believe the full title of that movie is Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Steph on the other hand just has a YJ guest so far announced in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    How do you mean?

I think it's was necessary for some family members to take on reduced roles.
    Found out Grant Morrison wanted to do an Outsiders Book with Tim back when the new 52 started but wasn't allowed. I wish they had let him.

Batsuit Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I was very happy to see them show up in Young Justice.

Cass at least has the Outsiders and the movie ( I still can't believe the full title of that movie is Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Steph on the other hand just has a YJ guest so far announced in the comics.
    That's the full Title of that movie?

Extraordinary Member

She about to be in a major live action movie, so she wont be ignored in promotion anymore however Orphan will frever be her hero name

She about to be in a major live action movie, so she wont be ignored in promotion anymore however Orphan will frever be her hero name
    Well we hope. Cass isn't the star of the BOP movie. WW had a record breaking solo movie didn't stop Tom King using her as a lamp in his BatCat shipping. Literally bring her in to be rejected.

DC has done nothing to promote her other than what they've always done. One could argue that they are doing less since WW used to have 2 titles but now she just has one.

This Batman 80 would have been excellent PR and promotion for Cass,a character that's about to hit the big screen. Hopefully Cass is a breakout character bringing in so much merchandise money DC has no choice but to promote her.