Page 262 of 272 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wasn't really a lot in the way of Damian and Bruce reconciling today. Like every other comic they're just sorta...cool again. Damian hinted at some frustration with Bruce's inattentiveness but it was fairly minor and really only one of several things they need to talk about.

That said today's Tec was still pretty good. Felt a bit rushed in some parts, particularly the resolution, but still pretty damn enjoyable.
    The sad thing is that while we might see the issues such as purposefully endangering Damian I doubt Damian does. Think about it when abuse, risking his life, pain and conditional love from those who are supposed to love and safeguard you has been the normal for most of your life. It's difficult to recognise when a parent is neglecting their duties.

I'm surprised Damian even voiced dissatisfaction.

Incredible Member

I don't think it was intentional, but I had to laugh when Lucius told Bruce that Damian passed out the minute he got home and a few seconds later Bruce asks Lucius to wake up Damian so he can stand around doing nothing while his father exposes some crimes

Damian calling out Bruce was something I desperately needed. It would have been nice if they delved into it some more, but there isn't much you can do in just one issue. I liked Bruce's resolve at the end to take better care of his orphanage, but he told Damian he had no time for him at the beginning...which only confirms Damian's accusation that Bruce is fine making an effort for every child that isn't his own.
    Not sure if putting a hand on Damian's shoulder once in a while is enough to make up for that fact.

Bruce distancing himself from everyone because of Alfred would have been more interesting if Bruce had interacted with his family more before Alfred died. Even though it was revealed that Bruce was only faking isolating himself, we haven't seen many positive interactions between Bruce and his family on paper in a long time. Now it doesn't feel like much has changed honestly. Bruce was an ass before and now he continues to be an ass to them.

Overall I really liked this issue. Damian was written well. It touched on a conflict I wanted to read about and Bruce learned a valuable lesson about not only financing but also keeping an eye on his social projects. It reminded us that some problems need Bruce Wayne and not Batman. Hopefully Bruce remembers that lesson in the future and doesn't forget to at least write a damn card for his son's birthday again.
    Last edited by Ansa; 12-11-2019 at 02:37 PM.

It was DIFFERENT but..

I liked this Detective Comics issue and Bruce with Damian again.

Good work TOM TAYLOR.

DAMIAN WAS TALLER? OR I AM THE ONLY WHO THINKS THIS?
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-12-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Damian's height/appearance has always fluctuated, depending on the artist. Sometimes he looks his age. Sometimes he still looks ten. Hell this used to happen even back when he actually was ten.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was supposed to be 16 in DCeased. Puberty does not like this kid xD

Astonishing Member

I see Damian/Robin in a promo for the Episode 4 of Harley Quinn animated series.

I like Damian in this promo, although he is different in some aspects.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I see Damian/Robin in a promo for the Episode 4 of Harley Quinn animated series.

I keep forgetting that Harley was around to fight dick Grayson robin she is an old lady

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

REALLY? Maybe I will give it a chance.. Only that episode to see Damian.

I am TIRED to heard Harley name and donīt see STEPH in any comic as relevant character..

Harley is even in Birds of prey with Cass.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    REALLY? Maybe I will give it a chance.. Only that episode to see Damian.

I am TIRED to heard Harley name and donīt see STEPH in any comic as relevant character..

Harley is even in Birds of prey with Cass.
    Cass in name only.

spoilers:
    "Yeah, I'm a little sweet potato pie"
    - Damian Wayne (2019)
    end of spoilers
    Oh my God XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

spoilers:
    "Yeah, I'm a little sweet potato pie"
    - Damian Wayne (2019)
    end of spoilers
    Oh my God XD
    It's weird. Damian actually sounds age-appropriate but it's weird to hear him not sound like Stuart Allan.

Stuart's still the best Damian VA we've had. But as the years go by, they're gonna need to replace him sooner or later. I'm actually kinda surprised he's held on this long, even with them slightly aging him.

As for this kid...yeah he definitely sounds more like a ten year old than Stuart did when he first started out (though, he honestly wasn't THAT much older). But damn is it weird hearing Damian actually sound like a...LITTLE little kid.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I keep forgetting that Harley was around to fight dick Grayson robin she is an old lady
    Not that old. If we go by BTAS timeline, Dick was already in high school at that time. She didn't start at the same time as Joker and she was only a recent graduate when she met and fell for him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Not that old. If we go by BTAS timeline, Dick was already in high school at that time. She didn't start at the same time as Joker and she was only a recent graduate when she met and fell for him.
    Actually Dick was already in collage in BTAS.

And in the comics Harley didn't appear untill No Mans Land.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Actually Dick was already in collage in BTAS.

And in the comics Harley didn't appear untill No Mans Land.
    The comics has 15 year old Grayson fighting Harley Quinn and joker with batman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The comics has 15 year old Grayson fighting Harley Quinn and joker with batman
    Which comic?