Page 158 of 272 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by carguy2403 View Post
    Attachment 83727
    Bendis misspells Damian's name again.
    I don't like the fact that he can't get his name right. That makes me feel that he's not invested in the character enough to recall how to spell his name. It could just be force of habit and the auto-correct doesn't flag it since it is an accepted version. But still...me no likey.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don't like the fact that he can't get his name right. That makes me feel that he's not invested in the character enough to recall how to spell his name. It could just be force of habit and the auto-correct doesn't flag it since it is an accepted version. But still...me no likey.
    He's not, YJ existence is testimony to where his passion lies he already admitted to Tim being his favorite robin and I am sure Damian existence just irritates him. However he Damian can't be removed like dick can without compromising Bruce as a moral person.

Astonishing Member

It could just be a spellcheck issue. He's spelt Conner "ConnOr" before. I don't think he has issues against Damian, according to him, he is featuring him heavily in #2 Event Leviathan.

Damian, Bruce, Kate and Cass

https://twitter.com/john_grosjean

THANKS FOR THIS BATFAMILY IMAGE..

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    It could just be a spellcheck issue. He's spelt Conner "ConnOr" before. I don't think he has issues against Damian, according to him, he is featuring him heavily in #2 Event Leviathan.
    hmmmm... Today is my birthday.. I should consider this as one good birthday present(I doubt that I will see him tomorrow in the spectre arc) know that he will be important in Event Leviathan 2?

We are talking about Bendis.... Touching only Tim he says that he is his favorite Robin... He needs to touch all of them before say this..

..... I hope that this is not related with that image with the SS... I prefer more problemas between Damian&Talia..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-25-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

hmmmm... Today is my birthday.. I should consider this as one good birthday present(I doubt that I will see him tomorrow in the spectre arc) know that he will be important in Event Leviathan 2?

We are talking about Bendis.... Touching only Tim he says that he is his favorite Robin... He needs to touch all of them before say this..

..... I hope that this is not related with that image with the SS... I prefer more problemas between Damian&Talia..
    Happy birthday dude.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Well he's written Nightwing sooo..... is there a really bigger Robin bar than NW?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Well he's written Nightwing sooo..... is there a really bigger Robin bar than NW?
    Jason Todd is supposed to be a couple of inches taller and 30 or so pounds heavier than Dick, so...

He is writing NIGHTWING now too? Anyway.. I see Ric not Dick Grayson in the solicitations.. He never saw the TRUE GRAYSON.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Happy birthday dude.
    thanks.

Incredible Member

@adrikito He wrote NW in the Batman Walmart Specials

@adrikito He wrote NW in the Batman Walmart Specials
    I almost forgot it.

Last edited by dietrich; 06-26-2019 at 11:44 PM.

On Bendis. It's expected that writers have preferences. Just because he favours one Robin doesn't mean he won't handle others right. Or that he hates other Robins. Lots of writers favour Damian and still manage to use other Robins fairly.
    However Bendis goes out of his way to troll the Damian fan base like crazy. Insulting Damian which is unnecessary and when he's been corrected about about how to spell his name he's made even more more rude comments.