Page 156 of 272 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4078

Well, Robin is the best Robin of the Robins!

Fight me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, Robin is the best Robin of the Robins!

Fight me!
    very well said. I like that a lot.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

The next #LilGotham book comes out this fall (2019) titled Once Upon A Crime and features an array of Gotham rogues and heroes- what are some Gotham-adjacent characters you'd like to see in possible upcoming series? Go to https://twitter.com/duss005 and leave your suggestions.

The premise is that Damian gets sick and Bruce tells him adapted fairy tales to makes him feel better.
    I wish there was more family stuff like this in main continuity. Not so much drama all the time.
    Judging by the cover there'll maybe be a Jack and the Beanstalk story. (I just hope Bruce doesn't tell the fairy tale "The animals and the pit" from King's run.)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

the next #lilgotham book comes out this fall (2019) titled once upon a crime and features an array of gotham rogues and heroes- what are some gotham-adjacent characters you'd like to see in possible upcoming series? Go to https://twitter.com/duss005 and leave your suggestions.

The premise is that damian gets sick and bruce tells him adapted fairy tales to makes him feel better.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaayesyesyesyesyesyesyes

... Damian has not highlighted much this week in TT .. What a shame.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ... Damian has not highlighted much this week in TT .. What a shame.
    I was a little sad to not see him much too. But, I can also respect Glass for not making Teen Titans the Damian Wayne book. I feel like that was a flaw in Percy's run. Damian was the only one who really got the spotlight, its Teen Titans and as much as I am a Damian Wayne fangirl I want to see other characters get moments to shine. For example, it was small but Emiko and Djinn got some good moments in this issue. By, telling their teammates to stop fighting to save Crush and Djinn knocking Lobo back.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I was a little sad to not see him much too. But, I can also respect Glass for not making Teen Titans the Damian Wayne book. I feel like that was a flaw in Percy's run. Damian was the only one who really got the spotlight, its Teen Titans and as much as I am a Damian Wayne fangirl I want to see other characters get moments to shine. For example, it was small but Emiko and Djinn got some good moments in this issue. By, telling their teammates to stop fighting to save Crush and Djinn knocking Lobo back.
    I agree.
    Most people probably buy TT because they are Damian fans but in the long run Damian will profit from it if his teammates get their moments to shine too and are fleshed out more.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

yeah he got a good deal of hate for Percy's treating the previous run as a Damian learning Journey. TT is a team book and it's only fair that everyone gets focus.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Despite what I said I have no problems with it.. I only said that I was expecting a little more..

Damian will continue here after this run.. I support Glass making his characters shine.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-20-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Incredible Member

Check out bendis’ insta. He got something for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Check out bendis’ insta. He got something for ya
    Coming soon in Superman

No. Just no.

Hmmm.. Thanks for the information..

Thanks to that I will avoid see this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-21-2019 at 12:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    This is so weird

I don't follow Superman. Basically, Jon is Tim's age now, right, but because he didn't grow up normally but in space, alone with granddad and avoiding The Crime Syndicate, traveling from world to world, I wonder about his maturity.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 06-21-2019 at 03:38 AM.