Page 120 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It just looks like a fun series. Its like DC/WB doesn't want to bring in new fans.
    They do they are just doing it the wrong way imo. However they have limited resources and they choose to divert those limited resources into Harley a property that is smoking hot right now. A property they have a clear vision for at the moment.
    Superman I feel that DC has their thinking caps on right now figuring out what to do. Which direction to go. The fact that bendis is currently dismantling everything Tomasi and Gleason built up shows that they are not invested in the family direction for the character and he's the big ticket item.

I've still got hopes for a Supersons cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He like batman but more regal
    It's the Al Ghul blood in him.

I wonder the country that Talia conquered in RSOB is she still ruling it or is she too busy with taking over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian, Jon, Billy and Freddy

https://twitter.com/rowellcruzart
    I want these to hang.

You guys reading Tec spoilers:
    So Damian was in todays issue with the Arkham Knight. Yet another would be mentor for our Robin. Want's him to come over to the light.

A truly enjoyable issue and Damian had a strong showing, lots of panels and was badass. It seems the AK knows a lot and isn't evil just grey. It also seems that Damian is back living at home in this. Solid issue. Recommend checking it out if you can.

This felt like Batman and Robin. It felt good and it had Titus with a toy Batman
    end of spoilers

Another idiot criminal allied with batman villains(I should not be surprised about this ARKHAM knight) and he talks as if he was the good person here and the villains innocent people..

Who created him? I think that I donīt care about this character or his intentions.. I think that I am not going to want to see him again after this.(like bendis villain "rogol zar")..

I have 2 options for this AK:

spoilers:

-ONE ALGHUL Damian COUSIN.. Or maybe another Damian clone, in this 2nd case he is condemned to dissapear and never return..

-Talon.. The character that appeared in one film(batman vs robin) or someone related with the court of owls..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Because Damian likes Basket ball

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Another idiot criminal allied with batman villains(I should not be surprised about this ARKHAM knight) and he talks as if he was the good person here and the villains innocent people.. Seems that I will never care about this character(like with bendis villain)..

I have 2 options for this AK:

spoilers:

-ONE ALGHUL Damian COUSIN.. Or maybe another Damian clone, In this case he is condemned to dissapear and never return..

-Talon.. The character that appeared in one film(batman vs robin) or someone related with the court of owls..
    end of spoilers
    I like him and he seems smart as hell. Lets face it there is truth to what he says.

Lets no forget the number of villains Batman has allied with the Joker, the Al Ghul's, Catwoman and LOTS of others. This guy is as good as Batman and even though he is trying to make a child solider we are yet to see any die on his watch.

Batman isn't Superman. He is GREY.

spoilers:
    The fact that he knows how the fabric of the Batsuit works means that he has intimate knowledge of the Bat. He is someone very close. I'm not ruling out a Damian clone or a former Robin from an alternate/future time
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-25-2019 at 09:55 AM.

But he says himself as a hero or something like that.. Bane or the rest of batman villain know that they are criminals..

Maybe alghul is the exception with his plans for this planet and he considers himself as some kind of hero..

I think the same.. This person knows or fought against batman in the past.. Maybe 5 years ago he was a normal criminal who worked for joker and another villains and 4 years ago he started one training to try to fight against batman without work for anyone..

BUT HIS HATE FOR THE BATS(Simple bats) IS STUPID.. AND KILL MANY SIMPLE BATS FOR THIS..
    When I saw the bats that he killed I lost the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I like him and he seems smart as hell.

Lets no forget the number of villains Batman has allied with the Joker, the Al Ghul's, Catwoman and LOTS of others. This guy is as good as Batman and even though he is trying to make a child solider we are yet to see any die on his watch.

Batman isn't Superman. He is GREY.

spoilers:
    The fact that he knows how the fabric of the Batsuit works means that he has intimate knowledge of the Bat. He is someone very close. I'm not ruling out a Damian clone or a former Robin
    end of spoilers
    The title of the next issue made me wonder; and this is pretty far left field, but maybe Arkham Knight is Jason Todd from the Arkham games universe? At the end of Arkham Knight, he kind of turned a new leaf. No more killing (innocents at least). He would have inside knowledge of how Batman works, has worked beside Gotham's worst before (even employing them), and the part that led me to this, has the "J" branded on his face.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    But he says himself as a hero or something like that.. Bane or the rest of batman villain know that they are criminals..

Maybe alghul is the exception with his plans for this planet and he considers himself as some kind of hero..

I think the same.. This person knows or fought against batman in the past.. Maybe 5 years ago he was a normal criminal who worked for joker and another villains and 4 years ago he started one training to try to fight against batman without work for anyone..

BUT HIS HATE FOR THE BATS(Simple bats) IS STUPID.. AND KILL MANY SIMPLE BATS FOR THIS..
    When I saw the bats that he killed I lost the interest.
    batman considers himself a hero whilst doing the same dubious thing this AK is doing. I don't think the AK has worked with the Joker but I know Bruce has. I don't think the AK is someone who fought against Batman I think he's someone who fought next to Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The title of the next issue made me wonder; and this is pretty far left field, but maybe Arkham Knight is Jason Todd from the Arkham games universe? At the end of Arkham Knight, he kind of turned a new leaf. No more killing (innocents at least). He would have inside knowledge of how Batman works, has worked beside Gotham's worst before (even employing them), and the part that led me to this, has the "J" branded on his face.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.
    I know Tomasi wrote Jason as the AK before but somehow doubt it's him behind the mask this time.

Besides it's been confirmed that this AK is different from the game dude [although the game makers also swore that the AK was a brand new original character and definitely not Jason]

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You guys reading Tec spoilers:
    So Damian was in todays issue with the Arkham Knight. Yet another would be mentor for our Robin. Want's him to come over to the light.

A truly enjoyable issue and Damian had a strong showing, lots of panels and was badass. It seems the AK knows a lot and isn't evil just grey. It also seems that Damian is back living at home in this. Solid issue. Recommend checking it out if you can.

This felt like Batman and Robin. It felt good and it had Titus with a toy Batman
    end of spoilers
    Tomasi is killing it. Enjoyed the issue immensely and yep it sure did feel like we were back in the days of B&R.

Damian multitasking was cute and we found out what Damian's middle name is

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Tomasi is killing it. Enjoyed the issue immensely and yep it sure did feel like we were back in the days of B&R.

Damian multitasking was cute and we found out what Damian's middle name is
    Who doesn't solve crime while playing with their dogs?

The middle name gag was funny but I want to know who programmed the Bat Mobile with Mr T attitude? That was unexpected and funny as hell.