Page 105 of 272 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Why do they all look mixed/darker? not criticising just wondering?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Why do they all look mixed/darker? not criticising just wondering?
    I guess the artist of the fanart just want the characters to have more diversity.

It's probably the same reason why Damian in fanarts is draw with darker skin very often, although this isn't so common in comics.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I guess the artist of the fanart just want the characters to have more diversity.

It's probably the same reason why Damian in fanarts is draw with darker skin very often, although this isn't so common in comics.
    Yeah. Fans are particularly fond of drawing Damian, Dick and Steph [for some reason] as darker.

Bendis really is trolling the Damian fans his most recent tweet

I know I upset some of you with this official declaration from the universe that Tim drake is #thebestrobin no one is saying damien is a bad robin or that he spells his name wrong. he's easily a top five robin

Oh and the Damien thing, he also spells Conner's name incorrectly spelling it Connor in a recent tweet.

I read Ian Wayne. I posted a mini review a couple on pages back. The story wasn 't really engaging. It was focused on Jon trying trying to save his mum and Damian trying to save his father's wall.

All while helping this girl Candice.
    Damian is pretty much how I would expect him to have been when he lived with Talia. A super rich super spoiled kid who likes fighting and orders personal assistants to buy companies on a whim just because he has issues with the owners kids or some aspect of the business.

Jon is moody and no fun though that could be down to him being overcome with worry for his mum and being treated like an unwanted immigrant/asylum seeker at school.

It deals with a lots of topical issues like climate change and discrimination but It misses the mark on everything that made/makes supersons so beloved.

I remember Damian saying about revelling in excrement and all I can say is "eww. Have a wash and change your uniform you stinko"
    Oh you mean this

Seems like he picked that up from Bruce not Talia.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

I know I upset some of you with this official declaration from the universe that Tim drake is #thebestrobin no one is saying damien is a bad robin or that he spells his name wrong. he's easily a top five robin

Oh and the Damien thing, he also spells Conner's name incorrectly spelling it Connor in a recent tweet.
    I think it's a typo because he spelt it correctly in the hashtag.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Heh, it appears that you have forgotten Robin: Son of Batman issues 1 and 6, where Abush upon meeting Damian declares he needs a bath and Talia upon conquering the country declares the first order of business is Damian needs a bath. Which is pretty normal for unsupervised children and young teenagers. Considering that Damian tends to sleep on and with his pets, run around like crazy, and roam sewers, rooftops, caves, and various other unsavory places he's bound to be funky. At least Teen Titans shows him paying attention to personal hygiene and showering due to the presence of girls he's attracted to.
    My bad.

Robin Son Of Batman #1

Robin Son Of Batman #6

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think it's a typo because he spelt it correctly in the hashtag.
    He must have a lot of typos. Sometimes he spells Damian correctly too.

Well so long as Damian fans don't take the bait it's fine. Like I said before it's expected that Writers just like fans have their favourites. Just like it's also not so strange for writers to try to rile fans up. None of that matters. What matters is the material. The quantity and the quality.

I don't give a crap who some writer tweets as the best Robin what I give a crap about is how is DC/WB using my boi.

TT is exciting
    I'm looking forward to how the thing with Deathstroke and Rose turns out.
    I'm looking forward to his role in Arkham Knight
    There's Hush and Batman v TMNT
    And the biggie Arkham Asylum 2

Not looking forward to:
    His shenanigans in TT blowing up in his face big time.
    Leviathan and bendis writing the jon and Damian reunion
    Supersons ending.

Incredible Member

I think Bendis will handle the super sons reunion fine. I'm more concerned that super sons wont be a thing after the reunion tho.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wouldn’t be. There's no way that Worlds Mightiest 2.0 is done already. Might be a brief hiatus but it’ll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I think Bendis will handle the super sons reunion fine. I'm more concerned that super sons wont be a thing after the reunion tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wouldn’t be. There's no way that Worlds Mightiest 2.0 is done already. Might be a brief hiatus but it’ll be back.
    Man I hope the duo aren't done and I hope Bendis writes them at least close OK because it's clear painful and testing times are ahead for Damian so I need something positive when TT and the face off with the AK fail [as indicated by the solicits]

Man I hope the duo aren't done and I hope Bendis writes them at least close OK because it's clear painful and testing times are ahead for Damian so I need something positive when TT and the face off with the AK fail [as indicated by the solicits]
    Things aren't that gloomy though. I don't think TT is going to fail and the Arkham Knight we don't yet know how that is going to go. Sure Damian tries and fails to take him down but I'm sure no one expected Damian to ride in and rescue Batman in his own story. This isn't King and Damian isn't Selina

Not to mention that Damian rushing in to try to save his dad is plenty positive. They are estranged at the moment this could be 1st step to them mending their relationship. Even if it isn't it still a positive.

I don't think the supersons are done yet.
    Plus at some point Dick Grayson is going to remember himself so that reunion is bound to be heartwarming.

Things aren't that gloomy though. I don't think TT is going to fail and the Arkham Knight we don't yet know how that is going to go. Sure Damian tries and fails to take him down but I'm sure no one expected Damian to ride in and rescue Batman in his own story. This isn't King and Damian isn't Selina

Not to mention that Damian rushing in to try to save his dad is plenty positive. They are estranged at the moment this could be 1st step to them mending their relationship. Even if it isn't it still a positive.

I don't think the supersons are done yet.
    Plus at some point Dick Grayson is going to remember himself so that reunion is bound to be heartwarming.
    No that's not what i meant.

I don't for a second think that the Supersons are done as a duo nor did i think for a second that Damian was going to beat the new baddie Batman was having problems beating.

What i meant was that it's sad to have the current Supersons title end and it sucks that Bendis is writing their reunion. I think they have plenty more adventures and stories to come. DC's Most Bombastic Bromance isn't going anywhere.

AK arc I didn't think about it that way. I was just focused on not wanting Damian to make another bad call but you make a point I never considered. Additionally when i consider that it's his Pa and their current relationship. I can understand why Damian might be jumping in and making decisions with his heart. Much like in Born to kill. When it comes to defending your Castle and your Family emotions are likely to get in the way.

He made a grave mistake in that arc and yet it was done in a way that was positive.

The TT or rather Damian's Pokemon plan of catching and keeping every villain is going to fail and isn't right.