Page 106 of 272 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    My bad.

That last line in the last panel kills me every time.

Batfamily. Moving on this picture says so much.
    Aside from robin getting more layers of clothing the picture also says a lot about the manner in which they left or moved on from the Role

https://twitter.com/Tsukeoni

Honestly the difference between Dick's costume and Damian's costume is insane.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-15-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Aside from robin getting more layers of clothing the picture also says a lot about the manner in which they left or moved on from the Role

Ooh Poor Jason. The look on his face. Dick should be angrier as he's moving on.

No that's not what i meant.

I don't for a second think that the Supersons are done as a duo nor did i think for a second that Damian was going to beat the new baddie Batman was having problems beating.

What i meant was that it's sad to have the current Supersons title end and it sucks that Bendis is writing their reunion. I think they have plenty more adventures and stories to come. DC's Most Bombastic Bromance isn't going anywhere.

AK arc I didn't think about it that way. I was just focused on not wanting Damian to make another bad call but you make a point I never considered. Additionally when i consider that it's his Pa and their current relationship. I can understand why Damian might be jumping in and making decisions with his heart. Much like in Born to kill. When it comes to defending your Castle and your Family emotions are likely to get in the way.

He made a grave mistake in that arc and yet it was done in a way that was positive.

The TT or rather Damian's Pokemon plan of catching and keeping every villain is going to fail and isn't right.
    Gotcha.

Damian is hoarder. Animals, Villains he's gotta catch em all

No kidding! lol

Teen Titans 29 preview

Teen Titans 29 preview

Well I guess that wins Wally over. The what to do with Deathstroke argument.

Of course. He didnīt said anything about his problems with this because the previous time we were in Deathstroke comic not in TT.

Roundhouse said what crush canīt say about her father..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-15-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-16-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Of course. He didnīt said anything about his problems with this because the previous time we were in Deathstroke comic not in TT.

Roundhouse said what crush canīt say about her father..
    At least it's good to see that Glass read up on the characters with that how to use a tracer line.

Came across this interview by Tomasi and Kubert about Damian and Surprised to find that majority of Damian fans they meet at Cons are Kids and Women. That surprises me. I would have thought the bulk of Damian fans would be male. Not sure why though.
    It's a pretty interesting interview from around the the Robin Rises times but it's the 1st I've seen it

https://www.newsarama.com/23085-robi...-s-return.html

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Came across this interview by Tomasi and Kubert about Damian and Surprised to find that majority of Damian fans they meet at Cons are Kids and Women. That surprises me. I would have thought the bulk of Damian fans would be male. Not sure why though.
    It's a pretty interesting interview from around the the Robin Rises times but it's the 1st I've seen it

https://www.newsarama.com/23085-robi...-s-return.html
    Hey, whatever works.

Toriyama created the Dragon Ball franchise for young boys in Japan, but people of all ages and groups the world over have come to love it.