Page 107 of 272 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Came across this interview by Tomasi and Kubert about Damian and Surprised to find that majority of Damian fans they meet at Cons are Kids and Women. That surprises me. I would have thought the bulk of Damian fans would be male. Not sure why though.
    It's a pretty interesting interview from around the the Robin Rises times but it's the 1st I've seen it

https://www.newsarama.com/23085-robi...-s-return.html
    I can kind of see the kids thing because he's probably the youngest Robin we've had and he's been in the role for so long at this point...plus Super Sons, which is very kid-friendly as a concept.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can kind of see the kids thing because he's probably the youngest Robin we've had and he's been in the role for so long at this point...plus Super Sons, which is very kid-friendly as a concept.
    His appearance in gotham academy probably helped

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Came across this interview by Tomasi and Kubert about Damian and Surprised to find that majority of Damian fans they meet at Cons are Kids and Women. That surprises me. I would have thought the bulk of Damian fans would be male. Not sure why though.
    It's a pretty interesting interview from around the the Robin Rises times but it's the 1st I've seen it

https://www.newsarama.com/23085-robi...-s-return.html
    I'm not surprised about the women considering how many cutesy fan art of Damian I've seen. Guys usually don't cutesify someone like Damian.

Also, Damian is the baby of the family. A very loud, very angry, and very fighty baby, but still the baby.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 04-17-2019 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even more reason why A SuperSons animated series that follows the original formula [not zoom] is a great idea. Give them the DCSHG treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I'm not surprised about the women considering how many cutesy fan art of Damian I've seen. Guys usually don't cutesify someone like Damian.

Also, Damian is the baby of the family. A very loud, very angry, and very fighty baby, but still the baby.
    This. I thought Damian likely brings out the motherly instinct in women/girls since he's the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Even more reason why A SuperSons animated series that follows the original formula [not zoom] is a great idea. Give them the DCSHG treatment.
    A Super Sons Animated show would be awesome! My 6 year old and I would love that!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    A Super Sons Animated show would be awesome! My 6 year old and I would love that!!
    THats what ive been saving

combining the compelling story of HunterXHunter with the fun of say the orginal ben 10 and you have a hit show

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Omg HunterxHunter. Why didn't I see it before? Assassin kid and super strong kid...

Extraordinary Member

Omg HunterxHunter. Why didn't I see it before? Assassin kid and super strong kid...

Incredible Member

today's TT was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    today's TT was interesting
    I'll say. I loved it cos it gave me what I have been asking for since they got on that bike spoilers:
    Way to sneak one Crush and Djinn's face
    end of spoilers. Though WTF?! I guess we have an official love rhombus. Damian doesn't do Bandit Princesses throwing themselves at him but it seems he might do Magical being's throwing them selves at him.

Damian strikes a pose

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

Snap! Damian's Kill and Jon's Gon.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    My kids would love it too. My daughter already watches the DCSHG and the Supersons are bedtime reading in our house so a big yes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'll say. I loved it cos it gave me what I have been asking for since they got on that bike spoilers:
    Way to sneak one Crush and Djinn's face
    end of spoilers. Though WTF?! I guess we have an official love rhombus. Damian doesn't do Bandit Princesses throwing themselves at him but it seems he might do Magical being's throwing them selves at him.
    We have Roundhouse to thank for give her the prod