Page 111 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think djinnxDamian would save her from vanishing if the book got cancelled but I dont want crush to be sad so it hard
    Damian is a character who I think works best when he has someone to bounce off of like Dick or Jon or the Teen Titans. So I think it will be only a matter of time before he is eventually put in a romantic relationship, since having a girlfriend would probably be quite entertaining to see for Damian especially as he slowly ages up.

I think if Djinn or Emiko or whatever character becomes known as Damian's go to love interest, that they will only benefit. Making them alot more likely to show up in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The old Damian was a one issue thing. No spoilers, but no long term effects. Bandit princess was off panel (sadly).

For Batman 666, well, it seems Bendis was given the Super franchise and Tomasi booted off before anything could be done with it.
    I think that it doesn´t matter.. Maybe hide that princess appearance was a good idea..

His writer could have created one female with strange appearance(or face). The last time that I heard about the SS they were in the space against alliens copying the earth villains, so if they never returned to earth she should be one alien... However, I doubt that they can make something worst than the old damian to him..

I am really dissapointed... So, Batman 666 was planned for the previous SS volume? Bendis ruining more and more things..

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Damian is a character who I think works best when he has someone to bounce off of like Dick or Jon or the Teen Titans. So I think it will be only a matter of time before he is eventually put in a romantic relationship, since having a girlfriend would probably be quite entertaining to see for Damian especially as he slowly ages up.

I think if Djinn or Emiko or whatever character becomes known as Damian's go to love interest, that they will only benefit. Making them alot more likely to show up in the future
    I think that MAPS(gotham academy) would have benefited Damian as character..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-19-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Maps would definitely have worked. I think Damian shines best when partnered with someone slightly cheerier then him as seen with is great dynamic with Dick, Steph and Jon. So maps is perfect and fits the bill.Sadly im not sure we will see her ever again unless Gotham Academy comes back We can dream for Gotham Academy Year 2 one day.

Personally I would relaunch supersons under Tomasi renamed 'superfriends' so they can also focus slightly more on Kathy and Maya. I think a team of Damian, Jon, Maya and Kathy would have been really good and could have appealed equally to both girls and boys. Idk why but the idea of pairing Damian and Kathy seemed interesting to me. My logic was that it would have been very interesting and probably humorous to see how Jon and Maya reacted.

Extraordinary Member

Maps would definitely have worked. I think Damian shines best when partnered with someone slightly cheerier then him as seen with is great dynamic with Dick, Steph and Jon. So maps is perfect and fits the bill.Sadly im not sure we will see her ever again unless Gotham Academy comes back We can dream for Gotham Academy Year 2 one day.

Personally I would relaunch supersons under Tomasi renamed 'superfriends' so they can also focus slightly more on Kathy and Maya. I think a team of Damian, Jon, Maya and Kathy would have been really good and could have appealed equally to both girls and boys. Idk why but the idea of pairing Damian and Kathy seemed interesting to me. My logic was that it would have been very interesting and probably humorous to see how Jon and Maya reacted.
    gotham academy might have a better chance on the dcuniverse as a series, rather then remerge as a book
    Maps would have been perfect though they always looked good together

Damian just needs to steal her for his supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    From DC comics.com Batman Birthday Dance Party

Who says the Dark Knight doesn't dance? Batman celebrated his big birthday this weekend with a blowout featuring friends, family, a Batman-themed cake and a dance party to rival the biggest club in Gotham. Enjoy this special animated anniversary clip featuring some of Gotham's most infamous residents breaking out their wildest moves. Happy birthday, Batman!

For more videos, features and comics celebrating Batman's 80th anniversary: http://www.dccomics.com/batman80
    This is brilliant.

I love that they're at one point having Soul Train type Dance off with dance buddies with choreographed moves. I see
    The Al Ghuls
    Babs and Dick with Jim rolling up in there at the last minute
    Bruce, Alfred and Damian
    Ivy and Selina with the break dancing moves
    Joker and Harley

Freeze with a spot of sexy swaying.
    Jason's favourite move is the Robot.

A twerking Alfred is something I never thought I'd see.

gotham academy might have a better chance on the dcuniverse as a series, rather then remerge as a book
    Maps would have been perfect though they always looked good together

This is such a cute a cute couple.

Doesn't she still think Damian is called Garth?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Doesn't she still think Damian is called Garth?
    she is in limbo now she doesn't think anything anymore

she is in limbo now she doesn't think anything anymore
    Ouch!

That legit makes me sad though I never rated the character much.

Re-posted by Mitch Gerads Robins and Crowbars.

Last edited by dietrich; 04-19-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This is brilliant.

I love that they're at one point having Soul Train type Dance off with dance buddies with choreographed moves. I see
    The Al Ghuls
    Babs and Dick with Jim rolling up in there at the last minute
    Bruce, Alfred and Damian
    Ivy and Selina with the break dancing moves
    Joker and Harley

Freeze with a spot of sexy swaying.
    Jason's favourite move is the Robot.

A twerking Alfred is something I never thought I'd see.
    I feel like somone is missing

Who is that person?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Who is that person?
    Tim Drake is missing of the core 4 robins.

I spotted that as well. Freaking Talon is there and Kiteman but no Tim and this was made by DC for Batman's 80th. That's kind of a b***h move DC and i don't even like Tim.