Page 112 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2965
  1. #1666
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I spotted that as well. Freaking Talon is there and Kiteman but no Tim and this was made by DC for Batman's 80th. That's kind of a b***h move DC and i don't even like Tim.
    oh i was thinking cass but yeah your right

  2. #1667
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Re-posted by Mitch Gerads Robins and Crowbars.

    This is funny. It Damian attempting to jump Him or just having fun with an invulnerable family friend?

  3. #1668
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I feel like somone is missing
    They forgot to add Tim.

  4. #1669
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    oh i was thinking cass but yeah your right
    Steph, Duke and Bat woman are also missing.

  5. #1670
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    oh i was thinking cass but yeah your right
    All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

    Odd. Somehow though, the erasure of Cass and Steph doesn't surprise me anymore.

  6. #1671
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

    Odd. Somehow though, the erasure of Cass and Steph doesn't surprise me anymore.
    I suspect one reboot more for DC and Tim will have the same fate than Cassandra and Stephanie.

  7. #1672
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I suspect one reboot more for DC and Tim will have the same fate than Cassandra and Stephanie.
    Nah, Tim will be turned into a Superman character that goes for pages without ever actually saying anything, occasionally pop off a phrase totally out of character for him, and become eternally 16. Kind of the Ash Ketchum of DC.

  8. #1673
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default


  9. #1674
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah, Tim will be turned into a Superman character that goes for pages without ever actually saying anything, occasionally pop off a phrase totally out of character for him, and become eternally 16. Kind of the Ash Ketchum of DC.
    He already is the Ash Ketchum of the DC or at least Gotham.

  10. #1675
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

    Odd. Somehow though, the erasure of Cass and Steph doesn't surprise me anymore.
    I was very happy to see them show up in Young Justice.

    Cass at least has the Outsiders and the movie ( I still can't believe the full title of that movie is Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

    Steph on the other hand just has a YJ guest so far announced in the comics.

  11. #1676
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I suspect one reboot more for DC and Tim will have the same fate than Cassandra and Stephanie.
    How do you mean?

    I think it's was necessary for some family members to take on reduced roles.
    Found out Grant Morrison wanted to do an Outsiders Book with Tim back when the new 52 started but wasn't allowed. I wish they had let him.

  12. #1677
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Batsuit Evolution


  13. #1678
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I was very happy to see them show up in Young Justice.

    Cass at least has the Outsiders and the movie ( I still can't believe the full title of that movie is Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

    Steph on the other hand just has a YJ guest so far announced in the comics.
    That's the full Title of that movie?

  14. #1679
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    All the 90s and 00s characters sans Harley, Damian, and Red Hood. I'd say it was linked to animated appearances, but that can't be right as Batwing and Batwoman are missing along with Tim.

    Odd. Somehow though, the erasure of Cass and Steph doesn't surprise me anymore.
    She about to be in a major live action movie, so she wont be ignored in promotion anymore however Orphan will frever be her hero name

  15. #1680
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She about to be in a major live action movie, so she wont be ignored in promotion anymore however Orphan will frever be her hero name
    Well we hope. Cass isn't the star of the BOP movie. WW had a record breaking solo movie didn't stop Tom King using her as a lamp in his BatCat shipping. Literally bring her in to be rejected.

    DC has done nothing to promote her other than what they've always done. One could argue that they are doing less since WW used to have 2 titles but now she just has one.

    This Batman 80 would have been excellent PR and promotion for Cass,a character that's about to hit the big screen. Hopefully Cass is a breakout character bringing in so much merchandise money DC has no choice but to promote her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •