Page 122 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Demon's Heir First life. Birth, Life and Death

https://neebluarts.tumblr.com
    Powerful imagery Sparkles. I often forget about what happened at his birth. Talia is a stone cold mama-jama

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Agree it has to be someone we and Damian know for the reveal to work. Heretic is a strong possibility.

Of all the potential mentors. Thomas Wayne would have been the ideal one. It's sad that we didn't get Thomas and Damian [yet]
    We've had Jon and Jor El would be neat to see Thomas and Damian. Disregarding the ageing up I give Bendis kudos for making that connection.

Also Thomas and Jor El team up or clash would be welcome.
    We've had Superdads,
    We've had Supersons
    We are about to get Supermums in Leviathan [fingers crossed]
    So what about Supershadygrampas?
    LOL @ Supershadygrampa's

I too was hoping for Some Thomas and Damian but not sure i want him meeting this Thomas. Kid doesn't need to have one more person he looks up to exposed as a dodgy.

Demon's Heir First life. Birth, Life and Death

https://neebluarts.tumblr.com
    And his mother is involved in all these things, even his death... Something dissapointing.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    And his mother is involved in all these things, even his death... Something dissapointing.
    Something heart breaking.

BANNED

Talia truly IS The Ex From Hell. She ain't gonna win the Mother of the Year award later.

I find it difficult to hate Talia because she is a victim just like Damian expect in her case there was no bat family to the rescue and she was in too deep.

I prefer the titles where we see caring loving mum Talia. Sadly DC has been moving away from that for quite a few years. I like Talia as a baddie who still cares for her kid.

https://hesitant-vampire.tumblr.com

Well ..... technically lil'd both of you have dodgy mums.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I find it difficult to hate Talia because she is a victim just like Damian expect in her case there was no bat family to the rescue and she was in too deep.

I prefer the titles where we see caring loving mum Talia. Sadly DC has been moving away from that for quite a few years. I like Talia as a baddie who still cares for her kid.
    In her own twisted way she does care very very much and is very protective of Damian still. Even in Rebirth and Supersons she was still shown as a worried and concerned mum.

Extraordinary Member

In her own twisted way she does care very very much and is very protective of Damian still. Even in Rebirth and Supersons she was still shown as a worried and concerned mum.
    she is bipolar

You've got a point there . I'd forgotten Their interactions from RSOB [where she conquered a country for him and lost her shit when Maya dared to criticise her darling little Demon]

Supersons [where she shit talked Bruce for attempting to attempting to turn Damian normal and crushing his potential]

Teen Titans [where she remembered his Birthday unlike Bruce and even came bearing gifts in the form of info on the upcoming hit squad coming for him and other young heroes]

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she is bipolar
    It sure feels like it the way different titles and writers portray her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she is bipolar
    She's got split personalities.

DC writers need a guide to characters that all writers are required to consult before writing. All comic writers do.

She needs to be the caring, if evil, mother to him. She does a lot for him, but often the wrong kind of "a lot". Like taking over a country.

And, while not immediately related to Damian, what about her relationship with Jason? No, I don't mean the thing that was thankfully retconned out of existence, but since New52 and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    She needs to be the caring, if evil, mother to him. She does a lot for him, but often the wrong kind of "a lot". Like taking over a country.

And, while not immediately related to Damian, what about her relationship with Jason? No, I don't mean the thing that was thankfully retconned out of existence, but since New52 and what not.
    Have they [Talia and jason] had much interaction in comics since new52? I can't recall any. Talia is sort of Jason's other life giver.

The batfamily is messed up as hell.

I love Evil, Caring Badass Mama Talia the most.