Page 123 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Have they [Talia and jason] had much interaction in comics since new52? I can't recall any. Talia is sort of Jason's other life giver.

The batfamily is messed up as hell.
    On that, we can agree on.

And I only ask about Talia and Jason because I've been seeing more and more Talia as a tiger mom for both Damian and Jason pop up here and there.

Because Maya needs more love

https://twitter.com/winterRimyeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    On that, we can agree on.

And I only ask about Talia and Jason because I've been seeing more and more Talia as a tiger mom for both Damian and Jason pop up here and there.
    It would be interesting to see what an interaction between the two would be like. I like to see a one off interaction. Just a one off.
    I don't like the idea of Talia being a mum to both or having that sort of relationship [motherly] with Jason for two reasons.

-Them sharing one parental figure is more than enough
    - The bat kids have too many inter connecting threads they are outright cannibalising each other which is a big problem right now

I think they had an interaction in Gotham City Garage. I might be wrong.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Have they [Talia and jason] had much interaction in comics since new52? I can't recall any. Talia is sort of Jason's other life giver.

I love Evil, Caring Badass Mama Talia the most.
    As far as I can recall, they haven’t interacted once since Rebirth started.
    It would be interesting to see what an interaction between the two would be like. I like to see a one off interaction. Just a one off.
    I don't like the idea of Talia being a mum to both or having that sort of relationship [motherly] with Jason for two reasons.

-Them sharing one parental figure is more than enough
    - The bat kids have too many inter connecting threads they are outright cannibalising each other which is a big problem right now

I think they had an interaction in Gotham City Garage. I might be wrong.
    She basically had a motherly relationship with jason throughout Lost Days until things took that very weird left turn near the end. I don’t think Jason should have the same relationship with Talia that she has with Damian but I wouldn’t be against them having a (mostly) positive one either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    As far as I can recall, they haven’t interacted once since Rebirth started.

She basically had a motherly relationship with jason throughout Lost Days until things took that very weird left turn near the end. I don’t think Jason should have the same relationship with Talia that she has with Damian but I wouldn’t be against them having a (mostly) positive one either.
    I wonder what Young Justice will do

Why didnt Ras want his body

Tom King trying hard to deflect from the F***ery in HIC with some Coming up in Batman likely more useless empty pandering that uses tumblr versions of these characters in his arse of a run.

So here's some art of some of the batfam from an upcoming issue of batman from Janin. Damian's in it.
    Why is Cass using a sword now?
    Why is Huntress there and not Steph?
    Where are Dick and Jay?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I wonder what Young Justice will do

Why didnt Ras want his body
    Have they touched on Ra's taking the bodies of family members as vessels in YJ? YJ Ra's doesn't need a vessel just yet so likely why he hasn't been shown trying to jack anyone's body.

SuperSons: The PolarShield Project made the Top 10 best selling graphic's novel list landing at no 8. Honestly a part of me was hoping this version of the boys will crash and burn.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Tom King trying hard to deflect from the F***ery in HIC with some Coming up in Batman likely more useless empty pandering that uses tumblr versions of these characters in his arse of a run.

So here's some art of some of the batfam from an upcoming issue of batman from Janin. Damian's in it.
    Why is Cass using a sword now?
    Why is Huntress there and not Steph?
    Where are Dick and Jay?

Are you sure Cass is using a sword? Kinda looks like a stick
    Must be a “1 purple wearing Bat person with a hood per group shot” rule.
    Dick’s busy leading the hit new band “Ric & the Nightwings”
    Jason is busy being a productive citizen of Gotham running his own business
    Last edited by Arsenal; 04-26-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

SuperSons: The PolarShield Project made the Top 10 best selling graphic's novel list landing at no 8. Honestly a part of me was hoping this version of the boys will crash and burn.
    SuperSons: The PolarShield Project seems to have been well received by kids (the main audience).

So, I suppose it is fulfilling the goals of DC.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-26-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    SuperSons: The PolarShield Project seems to have been well received by kids (the main audience).

So, I suppose you are fulfilling the goals of DC.
    How am I fulfilling the goals of DC?

This title was for Kid's I had no Idea I thought it was aimed at me. I even said so in my review right here on this thread.

Don't care who it was aimed at they would have been better going with the original version which was aimed at everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Are you sure Cass is using a sword? Kinda looks like a stick
    Must be a “1 purple wearing Bat person with a hood per group shot” rule.
    Dick’s busy leading the hit new band “Ric & the Nightwings”
    Jason is busy being a productive citizen of Gotham running his own business
    Yeah it's a sword. The version of the scan on Reddit had a zoom function where you can make out the handles. I thought it was a stick too but it's a sword.

DC and their quotas.

Well, Jason is on the outs with Bruce as a whole. Considering in Red Hood, they last parted with a LOT of tension.
    Not to mention the crap that Damian tried to pull not too long ago.

And Dick, the one who would probably be able to smooth things over, is still busy being a caricature of Jason's character known as "Ric".

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I love Evil, Caring Badass Mama Talia the most.
    in New 52 Talia brought Jason to the All-Caste, and then during Batman Incorporated he interrupted Batman and Talia's duel to bring her world bomb, already disarmed, in exchange for the antidote for her sword's venom. Since they have a history, he warned her to retreat.

That's all I remember.

Astonishing Member

How am I fulfilling the goals of DC?

This title was for Kid's I had no Idea I thought it was aimed at me. I even said so in my review right here on this thread.

Don't care who it was aimed at they would have been better going with the original version which was aimed at everyone.
    I'm sorry, I wrote that part wrong. I will correct it.

You know, something primarily aimed at kids can be enjoyed by adults too. It depends of tastes.

I guess they chose a new version for SuperSons, because they think it will be more convenient for their goals. It has a new start (so, it's more accesible for new readers), while it seems to be more kid friendly.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-26-2019 at 02:57 PM.