Page 126 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Weissman confirmed that there's going to be a time skip on Reddit. He said that the show was known for time skips and that they were eager to mature and move on some character.

Surely there's only been the two time skips so not sure how much I agree that that is what the show is known for.

I'm glad for YJ and the way they include everyone.
    Right. Especially those characters who don't get much of a chance or are neglected in Comics. Like Harper is already getting a chance in the show. The downside is that you end up with a lot of underdeveloped characters which has been the only critique some fans have made of the show.

It's inevitable when you have such a huge cast and I don't mind since the focus is still on the oG members which is as it should be. They are the stars everyone else is just an extra. I just hope that when Damian and Jon join the show properly they are extra's who get to with the OG cast so we can get a bit more episodes featuring them.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-28-2019 at 03:42 AM.

Adventures of the Supersons

https://twitter.com/gozerdor
    I would watch this show.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Right. Especially those characters who don't get much of a chance or are neglected in Comics. Like Harper is already getting a chance in the show. The downside is that you end up with a lot of underdeveloped characters which has been the only critique some fans have made of the show.

It's inevitable when you have such a huge cast and I don't mind since the focus is still on the oG members which is as it should be. They are the stars everyone else is just an extra. I just hope that when Damian and Jon join the show properly they are extra's who get to with the OG cast so we can get a bit more episodes featuring them.
    Well the show is called YJ Outsiders so it's only fair they focus on the Outsiders team [who are fantabulous by the way].
    I think that show is well balanced my only criticism is the lack of Ginger Wally.

Wiesman also mentioned that they were working on spin off shows so this might be their way of giving focus to those characters that fans feel are being neglected.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-28-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Damian and Titus

https://yodtarn.tumblr.com

I would watch this show.
    Me too. I want this or just a Supersons cartoon to be a thing. I was excited when he joined DCSHG but that is a female focused show as in the focus just on the female characters [which isn't a bad thing] so that has been hype for nothing.

Right. Especially those characters who don't get much of a chance or are neglected in Comics. Like Harper is already getting a chance in the show.
    Seriouslly? Even Harper Row is here?

If Steph has only appeared 2 times.. I saw it in YJ wiki..

I am not watching this YJ season. After 3-4 episodes I lost the interest

In the end even Duke will appear here.. Something that will not surprise me after see him in one supposed future new bat-serie. Is not enough with Outsiders? and I continue waiting for Steph return..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-28-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seriouslly? Even Harper Row is here?

If Steph has only appeared 2 times.. I saw it in YJ wiki..

I am not watching this YJ season. After 3-4 episodes I lost the interest

In the end even Duke will appear here.. Something that will not surprise me after see him in one supposed future new bat-serie. Is not enough with Outsiders? and I continue waiting for Steph return..
    I would like to see Duke in YJ and the Bat series you are talking about is it Last Knight? That has other Bat character ie. Damian and Alfred. It's a book by Synder so that is to be expected.

Steph is already on YJ it sucks that she doesn't have an on going and isn't featured much in the show but that's not really on Duke or Harper.

I'm hoping YJ sheds more light on Steph in the up coming issue or that she gets a save from an unexpected direction a la Cass and the Harley movie.

Well the show is called YJ Outsiders so it's only fair they focus on the Outsiders team [who are fantabulous by the way].
    I think that show is well balanced my only criticism is the lack of Ginger Wally.

Wiessman also mentioned that they were working on spin off shows so this might be their way of giving focus to those characters that fans feel are being neglected.
    Planning spin offs. Has YJ even been green lit for a 4th series?
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-28-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Probably baky but I doubt Damian will become Robin until the very end of S4 or he will already be Robin in S5.
    I think he'll become Robin sooner. I also believe we'll get not just a time skip but accelerated ageing of Damian. Tim is already into his teens on the show, no way are they going to skip 10 years or is he going to wear the suit into his 20's.

Don't forget that Damian became a hero long before Jon so they don't necessary have to start hero-work at the same time.

Planning spin offs. Has YJ even been green lit for a 4th series?
    I don't believe so.

I would like to see Duke in YJ and the Bat series you are talking about is it Last Knight? That has other Bat character ie. Damian and Alfred. It's a book by Synder so that is to be expected.

Steph is already on YJ it sucks that she doesn't have an on going and isn't featured much in the show but that's not really on Duke or Harper.

I'm hoping YJ sheds more light on Steph in the up coming issue or that she gets a save from an unexpected direction a la Cass and the Harley movie.
    I though that something here said that this image was about another upcoming serie.. Last knight?

However, maybe is one detective comics variant:

Tom King trying hard to deflect from the F***ery in HIC with some Coming up in Batman likely more useless empty pandering that uses tumblr versions of these characters in his arse of a run.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I though that something here said that this image was about another upcoming serie.. Last knight?

However, maybe is one detective comics variant:
    The picture with the Batman Famialy is from an upcoming issue of King's Batman run.
    The Up coming series @dietrich is speaking of is Synder's Last Knight which will feature an older Damian and Duke according to Synder in an interview conducted 2 years ago when the series was 1st announced.

The details are on the old Damian Thread.

The Up coming series @dietrich is speaking of is Synder's Last Knight which will feature an older Damian and Duke according to Synder in an interview conducted 2 years ago when the series was 1st announced..
    One older Damian? Interesting.. However, with Duke here I prefer wait until this serie review..

Damian and Alfred