Page 129 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Deathstroke 43 preview

Slade Wilson to the rescue

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

Not all rich people like to dress up. Damian is always dressed in turtle necks like Bruce so i think we expect him to carry on like that but that is broken. Damian isn't Bruce. I like to think that this is a Damian who has found himself and is comfortable with that.

The kids are dressed like all of the batkids aside form Damian used to.

You are correct there are plenty of futures. i like this future. I don't mind Damian not being wealthy so long as he is happy, has love [I'm not just talking about Romantic love], family, friends and enough money to afford chocolate milk for his grandkids then I'm down for it.
    Like the batkids? hmm... After see them one 2nd time(I only saw them 1 time.. Batman 666 is the only interesting thing that could have forced to read this comic again) I think that maybe you are right in that.

Yeah.. I prefer live happy as a normal person than be like Bruce in Batman Beyond(without Nobody) as a rich man..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-30-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Aww Colin. I can't wait for Once Upon a Crime and his return. i really liked his relationship with Damian.
    Whoooooah wait what!? Colin's coming back!? Like...they finally remembered he exists!?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Whoooooah wait what!? Colin's coming back!? Like...they finally remembered he exists!?
    I doubt writers at DC remember him outside of Dini and Nguyen
    He's only coming back for Nguyen's limited series Once Upon a Crime .

DC YEAR OF VILLAIN.. Damian is closely to HARLEY here..

DC Year of villain.jpg

Remember that Lex name appear many times in the solicitations.. He is planning something BIG.. And maybe Damian will team with Harley or fight against her..

Damian appearances in DC Year of villain.

Episode 1.. That pannel.
    Episode 2. Talking about Leviathan
    Episode 3. Similar to the first image.. But he appears in one image with many heroes here. No signal about the current TT here.. Only Emiko and KF, and Aqualad closely to KF..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-01-2019 at 02:10 AM.

Episode 2:

dc year villain batman robin damian wayne leviathan.jpg

Episode 3:

DC Year villain heroes.jpg

Man-Bat is now considered good?
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-01-2019 at 02:18 AM.

And as if that wasn't enough possibly villain Damian he's listed as one of the characters who might be turned into the Sercet Six [dark Dimension versionms of themselves in the upcoming Batman/Superman titles.

Who will it be? I’ve been told by sources that one is Perry White, used to disseminate false information across the world and another is Donna Troy, who used to do the same job in the Hall of Justice.

Similar to the murderer/suspect/murdered list, I understand a number of other suspects will be listed including Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner, John Constantine, Supergirl, Oliver Queen, Ric Grayson, Booster Gold, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Jimmy Olsen, Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Alfred Pennyworth, Hal Jordan, Shazam, Hawkman, Catwoman, Jon Kent, Wonder Woman and Jim Gordon.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Episode 2:

dc year villain batman robin damian wayne leviathan.jpg

Episode 3:

DC Year villain heroes.jpg

Man-Bat is now considered good?
    Bendis doesn't do a good Damian. He sounds like generic teen no 45634

Bendis doesn't do a good Damian. He sounds like generic teen no 45634
    Someone compared him with TIM..

And as if that wasn't enough possibly villain Damian he's listed as one of the characters who might be turned into the Sercet Six [dark Dimension versionms of themselves in the upcoming Batman/Superman titles.

Who will it be? I’ve been told by sources that one is Perry White, used to disseminate false information across the world and another is Donna Troy, who used to do the same job in the Hall of Justice.

Similar to the murderer/suspect/murdered list, I understand a number of other suspects will be listed including Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner, John Constantine, Supergirl, Oliver Queen, Ric Grayson, Booster Gold, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Jimmy Olsen, Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Alfred Pennyworth, Hal Jordan, Shazam, Hawkman, Catwoman, Jon Kent, Wonder Woman and Jim Gordon.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/
    I hope that this time Damian is not choosed for this.. We saw one evil damian in METAL, I am tired of this STUPID villain who laughts.. I prefer corrupt Alfred..

MY SECRET 6..

-Beast Boy
    -Supergirl
    -Booster Gold
    -Perry White(as the rumours say)
    -Miss Martian
    -Alfred or Catwoman(the 2nd has more chances)
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-01-2019 at 03:23 AM.

I hope that this time Damian is not choosed for this.. We saw one evil damian in METAL, I am tired of this STUPID villain who laughts.. I prefer corrupt Alfred..

MY SECRET 6..

-Beast Boy
    -Supergirl
    -Booster Gold
    -Perry White(as the rumours say)
    -Miss Martian
    -Alfred or Catwoman(the 2nd has more chances)
    Yeah Dark Universe Damian we already had in Metal so that's been done. I can see Dick being corrupted. That would explain Ric.
    Dick already had contact with The Batman Who laughs and his damian so they've had an opportunity to corrupt him.
    The Damian from the dark Universe was killed so it'll be payback for The Batman who laughs turning the original Robin.

The final six will definitely have one bat character. I know he's not on the list but King's Batman has been acted very suspect are we sure he hasn't been corrupted?

Someone compared him with TIM..
    SCORE!!

Bendis is such a trooper. Clearly he's brought his A game trying to improve Damian #notevenclosetobestrobin by modelling him after the #bestrobin. I hope now that Damian's able to pass for tim he moves up to top 4 in Bendis' ranking of his top 5 main continuity robins.

Last edited by dietrich; 05-01-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Yeah Dark Universe Damian we already had in Metal so that's been done. I can see Dick being corrupted. That would explain Ric.
    Dick already had contact with The Batman Who laughs and his damian so they've had an opportunity to corrupt him.
    The Damian from the dark Universe was killed so it'll be payback for The Batman who laughs turning the original Robin.

The final six will definitely have one bat character. I know he's not on the list but King's Batman has been acted very suspect are we sure he hasn't been corrupted?
    I can see Dick too... He is not like in the past.. Is more easy capture and corrupt him.. Maybe for this Damian is here, to see his GRAYSON corrupted..

BATMAN? Unlike WW he is not in the list and... Bat who laughts is another bruce... FORGET HIM..

SCORE!!

Bendis is such a trooper. Clearly he's brought his A game trying to improve Damian #notevenclosetobestrobin by modelling him after the #bestrobin. I hope now that Damian's able to pass for tim he moves up to top 4 in Bendis' ranking of his top 5 main continuity robins.

I donīt want to see him "Improving" Damian.. That is imposible with Bendis here.

5 continuity robins? He includes thomas(the character that NEVER worked for batman as robin in the continuity) in this?
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-01-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Damian needs to talk to someone about this Slade issue its getting to be too much