Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Danm the whole family is here

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Considering that I never liked Supersons, because it was basically "Damian is the butt end of all jokes", I honestly don't feel too bad about Jon being aged up leading to the title losing in importance. I never liked Jon's interactions with Damian and I've felt that he was becoming terribly flat as a character, so bendis attempt to change that is very welcome to me.
    Well it’s good for you then. But people who like Super Sons and the dynamic between the two of them won’t think that way and it’s natural for us to ‘overreact’ against something like that.

I agree a few jokes in Super Sons didn’t sit right especially for Damian and his fans and even for me as well, but as a whole I still love their friendship and their dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WOW.. We share the same opinion... The grandpa Damian made me curse this comic forever.. I was tired of humiliations.

The worst is the existence of crazy fans fantasies about these 2(some people don´t have limitations, even with the characters ages).. Damian inherited Tim curse because they put him with one superkid too.. First that Collin(despite his few appearances with Damian) and now him..

Some people still want Tim with Kon, I would never understand that, the only that they have in common is that both were Wondergirl boyfriends..

Talking about Kon... The last image of YJ comic in 4chan received comments saying that the image was Gay... If one fanbase supporting them as gay couple doesn´t exist yet maybe Bendis will start it.
    well not all Super Sons fans are their shippers though. but people can ship whatever they want so if you don’t like it just ignore them basically, as long as they don’t harm actual people it’s not fair (my profile pic!!) to call them the worst. I have a friend who ships them and she’s cool.
    talking about ship, I don’t really ship it but these days I kind of like the idea of Damian and Emiko lol.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 01-11-2019 at 09:04 AM.

BANNED

Well YJ just introduced both Damian and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Whoah, really? Are they actual characters in the show or just confirmed as existing? I think I remember Jason being the dead Robin, but is he alive again?

BANNED

I haven't watched the episode myself but Jason is an amnesiac ninja and Damian is a baby.

The next time jump is going to be a decade long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Whoah, really? Are they actual characters in the show or just confirmed as existing? I think I remember Jason being the dead Robin, but is he alive again?
    Damian is a baby. Jason came back to life and doesn't remember who he is, but is starting to. He is also working for Ra's.

Technically, Jason was introduced in the last season as the death Robin, he has an hologram of him in the their base.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I haven't watched the episode myself but Jason is an amnesiac ninja and Damian is a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Damian is a baby. Jason came back to life and doesn't remember who he is, but is starting to. He is also working for Ra's.

Technically, Jason was introduced in the last season as the death Robin, he has an hologram of him in the their base.
    Oh wow, that sounds like a few fanfics I've read, haha. xD That's awesome. Guess I gotta get that DC subscription *sigh*

I remember certain words that made me think he would never appear in the show and now he is alive..

One baby? hm... Seems that Bruce will continue as batman with 50 years.. Bruce has 37 the previous season and maybe we are 3 years later..(40 years)

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I remember certain words that made me think he would never appear in the show and now he is alive..

One baby? hm... Seems that Bruce will continue as batman with 50 years.. Bruce has 37 the previous season and maybe we are 3 years later..(40 years)
    Last year there were voice cast lists that had Damian listed but people on twitter sad they were fake.

That's pretty cool news. I heard rumblings last year but I wasn't expecting Damian anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Oh wow, that sounds like a few fanfics I've read, haha. xD That's awesome. Guess I gotta get that DC subscription *sigh*
    Ra's/Damian body guard yeah I've read those fics

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Depending what they do with Damian, seems there's a solid chance we'll see Dick wear the Cowl sometime relatively soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Depending what they do with Damian, seems there's a solid chance we'll see Dick wear the Cowl sometime relatively soon.
    I'd really like Dickbats and I want to see Jason and Damian interaction in the land of Ra's if they age him up genetically

Young Justice Baby Damian