Page 14 of 272 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian and Jason in Young Justice and we might be getting Dickbats! That's great About time DC went bold and just introduced the public to the possibilities. Like Spiderman just did.

Yj has the same art style as the DCAU. Just realised.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You are not alone. SuperSons is still a great read and fun as ever but it doesn't seem to draw me in lie it did before cancellation. DC ruined it. Bendis is a genius the moment he aged Jon up my interest in the duo dropped because no matter how good the title the dynamic s broken. They have no future. Supersons is dead.

Lets hope YJ manages to grab fans the way Supersons did because DC had something special there. Something that TT could never be and never was before the ruined it for a superstar writer with basic sales.

So glad Bendis isn't able to reach Tomasi's Superman numbers. DC deserves that.
    Tomasi's 5th issue sold 81,339 to Bendis 54,727 Action is also down on sales why give him so many titles. I must be missing something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian and Jason in Young Justice and we might be getting Dickbats! That's great About time DC went bold and just introduced the public to the possibilities. Like Spiderman just did.

They might really be going for a batman incorporated storyline here, this could be its own spinoff its so big

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

It didn't but it has the same costume designer. Whose designs have gotten worse. As has the animation quality.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Young Justice Baby Damian

So.. YJ Talia is like the last batman films(with damian) Talia..

The CHOOSEN ONE is here. Episode? I only saw the first of outsiders.

Kon's not gay he's just wearing very dated clothes.
    I don´t like these clothes(I was shocked when I saw him in Batgirl Cass volume..) but I doubt that he is gay choosing wondergirl as girlfriend..

I am only saying that maybe Bendis will create another gay fanbase for him..

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    well not all Super Sons fans are their shippers though. but people can ship whatever they want so if you don’t like it just ignore them basically, as long as they don’t harm actual people it’s not fair (my profile pic!!) to call them the worst. I have a friend who ships them and she’s cool.
    talking about ship, I don’t really ship it but these days I kind of like the idea of Damian and Emiko lol.
    Maybe he needs another timeskip... Make him one 16 years Damian and start to put him with every girl around him(only girlfriend/ship for him as robin, and one girlfriend for damian), he will follow Bruce and Dick steps and would frustate them.

But seems that DC has difficulties with make Tim generation older..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-11-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    It didn't but it has the same costume designer. Whose designs have gotten worse. As has the animation quality.
    Ugh, I hate the look of the DC n52 Animated universe (does it have a name? Because DCAU was the Timmverse.), and the YJ character designs from season 2 to 3 are not great. The animation is also pretty bad. :/ I hope the Al Ghuls aren't a big happy family like they were in those films, though. I prefer the comic version where Damian isn't close to Ra's.

I'd really like Dickbats and I want to see Jason and Damian interaction in the land of Ra's if they age him up genetically
    I actually love that Damian's a baby. He's far removed from the current Robins and in the next generation. As it is, I think the YJ cast is overcrowded enough, so it's for the best. But I do want to see Jason interacting with him. If a year passes and he's walking, maybe we'll see him with a little baby sword.

OMG Baby Damian!!
    Is that how to have him exists but also not have him appear often and have a role? (Of course unless Talia decided to age him up quickly lol). But whatever I want to see him as a baby it feels like fanfic tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Ugh, I hate the look of the DC n52 Animated universe (does it have a name? Because DCAU was the Timmverse.), and the YJ character designs from season 2 to 3 are not great. The animation is also pretty bad. :/ I hope the Al Ghuls aren't a big happy family like they were in those films, though. I prefer the comic version where Damian isn't close to Ra's.
    Right, Al Ghul as a happy family is the weird thing in the Son of Batman. I don’t mind Damian and Talia (I like it actually) but I mean Damian taking a revenge for Ra’s al Ghul doesn’t seem right. But then again him defeating Deathstroke in a combat didn’t make sense either.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Right, Al Ghul as a happy family is the weird thing in the Son of Batman. I don’t mind Damian and Talia (I like it actually) but I mean Damian taking a revenge for Ra’s al Ghul doesn’t seem right. But then again him defeating Deathstroke in a combat didn’t make sense either.
    I doubt it. Talia was more pensive seeing Dick leave, meaning she may be worried about Bruce finding out. My guess is that she has plans but not the ones that mirror her aging Damian. Jason may replacing Heretic in this case, and, given Ra's isn't with the Light I feel like he's going to be against them here, but I think he intends to use Damian against Bruce. Same with Jason.

Regarding Supersons it was, fir me, nice to see Damian humbled some of the time. He has an ego and bring around Jon, as with Steph before, allowed him to be a kid. Something only a handful of writers got, BMQ and Pete Tomasai. He's still a boy. Jason, Dick, Tim got to grow up slowly. Why is he the only one that doesn't get to have friends that help him. As others have noted he's regressing some, and that could be a bad thing.

As for ships, regarding Kon, people have always shipped him with Tim. Damian and Jon are a thing, I have my two own personal choices, Hal Jordans neice Helen be ause she's as stubborn as Damian and Iris Park-West, as her personality would have played well off his. Really dont like Emiko with him, Kara if she was younger would have been funny.

BANNED

Knowing YJ verse, it wouldn't surprise me if they do a further two 5 year jumps over next two seasons should they get them. So if there's a season 5 we could have Damian as Robin alongside Dick's Batman. In any event I dont think Jason and Damian will play much of a role this season. With Jason I expect the next season and Damian the one after that.

Don't mind Al Ghul's as a happy family or Damian seeking revenge for the man who raised him. Even in the comics Ra's has been more invested and more hands than Bruce. The Al Ghuls are a happy family and Damian was in a happy [even f it was unhealthy] until he met the Bats.

Damian beating Slade isn't unusual. He is a Teen Titan villain or he was That was his purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I doubt it. Talia was more pensive seeing Dick leave, meaning she may be worried about Bruce finding out. My guess is that she has plans but not the ones that mirror her aging Damian. Jason may replacing Heretic in this case, and, given Ra's isn't with the Light I feel like he's going to be against them here, but I think he intends to use Damian against Bruce. Same with Jason.

Regarding Supersons it was, fir me, nice to see Damian humbled some of the time. He has an ego and bring around Jon, as with Steph before, allowed him to be a kid. Something only a handful of writers got, BMQ and Pete Tomasai. He's still a boy. Jason, Dick, Tim got to grow up slowly. Why is he the only one that doesn't get to have friends that help him. As others have noted he's regressing some, and that could be a bad thing.

As for ships, regarding Kon, people have always shipped him with Tim. Damian and Jon are a thing, I have my two own personal choices, Hal Jordans neice Helen be ause she's as stubborn as Damian and Iris Park-West, as her personality would have played well off his. Really dont like Emiko with him, Kara if she was younger would have been funny.
    Damian doesn't have an ego he knows his worth. It is confidence gained after successive wins. Like a pro Athlete.

The insults and digs were a way to draw insecure childish fans who have never taken to Damian because he made them feel whatever. Suddenly they are buying Damian books showing how rubbish their reasons were to start with it. In the end it payed to Damian's advantage. It did jack to humble Damian and he emerged with a larger fanbase.

Insults don't humble egotistical people. Repeated failure might do but empty words without action wont make a dent.

Hoping he gets aged up fast I have zero interest in Baby Damian. I get enough of that in Fanart.
    I need the two of them to Join the cast asap. Let the fun begin.

Also now we know why Robin is dressed the way he is.
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-12-2019 at 02:46 AM.