Page 148 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3652
  1. #2206
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Well, due to Doomsday Clock the DC Universe moves ahead a year so Damian should be turning 14 soon. I want two things to happen during that time one we get this design for him finally I really like the longer hair on him and he looks older.Attachment 83334

    Second, there is one thing that Tom King may do besides the Catwoman and Batman marriage and that is being Helena Wayne to current universe. I would love seeing Damian as a older brother and then the Batfamily would be complete. Especially, after Damian asked Salina if her and Bruce were going to have a child I think it would be cool to see. Also, this would add a new interesting writing aspect for both the Batman and Teen Titans books. Bruce did not get to raise Damian for 10 years and how he gets these moments with his daughter. I just think it would be interesting.
    So two helena's doubt it, she would have a different name and be a different person, also where does that leave Cassandra? If bruce has a daughter of his own, also Catwoman of this universe would never get pregnant, pregnancy is seen as inconvenient period of weakness writers dont want to deal with it. Being parents is apparently not intresting, which is why jon is about to be a legal adult and damian has moved out at 13.

    I'm not worried about Doomsday clock it wont mean anything in the end

  2. #2207
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    193

    Default

    I always thought the reason Damian was still short was was because they're treating him like they treated Wolverine in the past. Wolverine was just meant to be a short guy with a temper when he was first created. Now they show him in the comics as being 6'2 because of Hugh Jackman in the films. Wolverine in actuality is not that tall I read somewhere he is about 5'3 so I as a 25 year old woman I am a inch taller than Wolverine at 5'4.wolverine8.jpg.093e3d5bfb81c6e32f3e3a6e14b7e4c1.jpg

    But, Damian unlike Wolverine will grow right now I think writers are just having fun giving Damian a napolean complex. Also, if I was picking a design for the future .
    I like this look for Damian.
    f439bf7a097c5432affb23aec4bc7208.jpg

    I truly dislike the 666 batsuit. It works for that alternate timeline but nowhere else. Not a fan of the Beyond suit either.

  3. #2208
    Incredible Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Oh thank God. I thought I was the only one who didn't like the 666 Batsuit. Honestly I go back and forth on if I even want Damian to become Batman when he grows up. I know he kinda wants to...but I've never been a big fan of the whole "your destiny is all laid out for you" approach with legcacy characters like him and Jon. I think it'd be much more interesting for them to take on their own identities instead of their fathers'.

    That said, if Damian did end up becoming Batman, I've always envisioned him having a sort of teched out/armoured version of the Beyond suit. Kind of like its design in the Arkham Knight game

  4. #2209
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So two helena's doubt it, she would have a different name and be a different person, also where does that leave Cassandra? If bruce has a daughter of his own, also Catwoman of this universe would never get pregnant, pregnancy is seen as inconvenient period of weakness writers dont want to deal with it. Being parents is apparently not intresting, which is why jon is about to be a legal adult and damian has moved out at 13.

    I'm not worried about Doomsday clock it wont mean anything in the end
    Well it means nothing for Cassandra because DC has not recognized her is Bruce Wayne's daughter for quite a while not since the previous universe. Also, I am not worried about Jon that is Bendis's idea and Damian is still a character in Dectective Comics alongside Bruce. Also, two Helenas really does not matter one is on Earth 2. Also, for years in the main DC universe we had Supergirl and Powergirl I really not that worried about having two Helena's after that.

  5. #2210
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So two helena's doubt it, she would have a different name and be a different person, also where does that leave Cassandra? If bruce has a daughter of his own, also Catwoman of this universe would never get pregnant, pregnancy is seen as inconvenient period of weakness writers dont want to deal with it. Being parents is apparently not intresting, which is why jon is about to be a legal adult and damian has moved out at 13.

    I'm not worried about Doomsday clock it wont mean anything in the end
    Selina was once pregnant and had a baby with Sam Brady. The son of her ex Slam. She gave her up for adoption because her lifestyle endangered the child. They could always bring her back and say she was bruce's all along.

    She should be older by now. IE no longer a baby. that could be easier for DC to deal with.

    I liked the dynamic between Damian and Earth 2 helena and might be interesting to read Damian with a younger sibling.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-12-2019 at 11:57 AM.

  6. #2211
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    I've always loved the 666 batsuit. it's my fav batsuit ever. It's unique, dramatic, it has a collar inspired by Discowing and it's based on his batboy batsuit that is precious and significant.

    The batboy suit was a secret which means that young Damian since he was banned from playing dress up with his then unknown dad's suit spent time thinking and designing his own.

    I can just imagine Damian aged younger than 10 with a secret sketch book fantasising of a dad he never met but clearly admired and being just like him.

    I wonder how many designs he ditched before he landed on that one







  7. #2212
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,036

    Default

    I like the 666 suit. Like it even more now after dietrich's post about little dami designing it but still prefer The Just suit.

    It's stylish, simple and practical minus the overcoat. The 666 suit looks a bit fussy.






    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-12-2019 at 12:29 PM.

  8. #2213
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I've always loved the 666 batsuit. it's my fav batsuit ever. It's unique, dramatic, it has a collar inspired by Discowing and it's based on his batboy batsuit that is precious and significant.

    The batboy suit was a secret which means that young Damian since he was banned from playing dress up with his then unknown dad's suit spent time thinking and designing his own.

    I can just imagine Damian aged younger than 10 with a secret sketch book fantasising of a dad he never met but clearly admired and being just like him.

    I wonder how many designs he ditched before he landed on that one






    I know this pic is probably on here a lot but, it's my favorite panel in comics your post changed my mind about the 666 batsuit.baby-damian-wayne.jpg

  9. #2214
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Well it means nothing for Cassandra because DC has not recognized her is Bruce Wayne's daughter for quite a while not since the previous universe. Also, I am not worried about Jon that is Bendis's idea and Damian is still a character in Dectective Comics alongside Bruce. Also, two Helenas really does not matter one is on Earth 2. Also, for years in the main DC universe we had Supergirl and Powergirl I really not that worried about having two Helena's after that.
    We already have a Helena on this earth, the current Huntress


    that was in the before time, 2 people with the same name usually means one has to suffer now or be put in limbo
    Powergirl has not been able tor etunr to cannon for some time now, despite so many others returning for a reason. If they had a girl her name won't be helena also I feel like having a baby would endanger Selina's life

  10. #2215
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We already have a Helena on this earth, the current Huntress


    that was in the before time, 2 people with the same name usually means one has to suffer now or be put in limbo
    Powergirl has not been able tor etunr to cannon for some time now, despite so many others returning for a reason. If they had a girl her name won't be helena also I feel like having a baby would endanger Selina's life
    That Verizon of Helena has not appeared since birds of prey and doubt they are bringing that book back anytime soon. Second, DC as had Selina have a child before and the baby did not endanger Selina's life it was her life as Catwoman. Also, Powergirl from JSA not Earth 2 appears in Christopher Priest's Deathstroke. So, I am guessing she is coming back for JSA.

  11. #2216
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    That Verizon of Helena has not appeared since birds of prey and doubt they are bringing that book back anytime soon. Second, DC as had Selina have a child before and the baby did not endanger Selina's life it was her life as Catwoman. Also, Powergirl from JSA not Earth 2 appears in Christopher Priest's Deathstroke. So, I am guessing she is coming back for JSA.
    In fact, Tom King shown that version of Helena in Detective Comics #1000 when all the Batfamily was together.

    She also appears in Batman #71
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-12-2019 at 06:41 PM.

  12. #2217
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Loving the Batman and Robin working together in Tec. Latest issue, it just keeps getting better. Great action, great team work, great banter.


  13. #2218
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

  14. #2219
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Now available for Pre Order Robin and SuperBoy Ex Edition Museum Masterline Statue from Prime1Studio








    Hero duo of the sons of Superman and Batman respectively “Super Sands” formed!
    Successors of "power" and "knowledge" lineup in the museum master line! !

    Superman's son Jonathan Samuel Kent and Batman's son Damian Wayne join hands to take advantage of the power and talents of surrendering fathers and stand up for world peace.

    Please enjoy the dynamic modeling as if you have reproduced the combination to be shown in spite of the uneven combination of different character and origin. The highlight is a costume with a strong expression and texture that is both young and powerful.
    At the feet of the two, the defeated fighting robot lays down, and some of them produce bright battles with the LED light-up function. In addition, the EX version comes with superboy's head replacement parts.

    Come on your statue figure collection! !


    https://www.prime1studio.co.jp/dcsp-...mmdc-38ex.html
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-13-2019 at 08:26 AM.

  15. #2220
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I always thought the reason Damian was still short was was because they're treating him like they treated Wolverine in the past. Wolverine was just meant to be a short guy with a temper when he was first created. Now they show him in the comics as being 6'2 because of Hugh Jackman in the films. Wolverine in actuality is not that tall I read somewhere he is about 5'3 so I as a 25 year old woman I am a inch taller than Wolverine at 5'4.wolverine8.jpg.093e3d5bfb81c6e32f3e3a6e14b7e4c1.jpg

    But, Damian unlike Wolverine will grow right now I think writers are just having fun giving Damian a napolean complex. Also, if I was picking a design for the future .
    I like this look for Damian.
    f439bf7a097c5432affb23aec4bc7208.jpg

    I truly dislike the 666 batsuit. It works for that alternate timeline but nowhere else. Not a fan of the Beyond suit either.
    I like the green Batman Beyond outfit but it's not really batmanish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •