Page 155 of 272 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    All this Robin-on-Robin fan war stuff is a cover created by DC to distract people from realizing Bruce is an abusive parent to his kids. That's my truth and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Yeah I think the Jason-Damian partnership was the most disappointing aspect so far of a fairly enjoyable TT run largely due to the fact that it was so underdeveloped. I honestly wish the entire annual was solely focused on that so that we could of gotten some proper context to what was going on instead of trying to piece it together ourselves with the little crumbs we've been given so far.
    You might be on the money there.

The batfamily is what i enjoy the most about comics. Sadly what Tumblr showed me isn't the real deal in the comics. I firmly believe that DC would totally make some huge bucks if they developed family relationships more.

I'm not saying they all have to get along but no more nerfing some to prop up others. no more having Robins cannibalise each other. They don't need to. Damian, duke and tim were on each others toes for a while there but that can be managed.

I was so looking forward to Damian and Jason working together. They have so much between them that I want writers to explore so that arc was a let down down as well. But I've kinda made my peace with that annual and the Terminus Agenda got me invested once again.

The TT appeared in JL..

1 IMAGE. No lines.. Only the 3 rookies and KF..

Justice league 26 Titans.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-19-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The TT appeared in JL..

1 IMAGE. No lines.. Only the 3 rookies and KF..
    That's good news. It means that other writers are using them and a writer as big as Synder that's good. I hope they had a good role.

Damian and Emiko appeared previously when Batman said that they need EVERYONE to this War..

Anyway.. There are many heroes from different universes in this issue to help.
    . I think that I saw Batman 666 here.. But I canīt confirm that is him. Terry McGinnis is her tooe, but I think that is not reason to add Beyond Damian here too..

JL.jpg

Damian and Emiko appeared previously when Batman said that they need EVERYONE to this War..

. I think that I saw Batman 666 here.. But I canīt confirm that is him. Terry McGinnis is her tooe, but I think that is not reason to add Beyond Damian here too..

JL.jpg
    Man now I'm tempted to pick JL up again. I dropped it a while back. Batman 666 is my guy if he's in then I'm in.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Man now I'm tempted to pick JL up again. I dropped it a while back. Batman 666 is my guy if he's in then I'm in.
    I hope it's him and that he'll interact with Damian and the Teen Titans. Although a Teen Titans tie-in would probably be better. There are so many characters in Justice League right now that Snyder and Co. need to navigate. There doesn't seem a lot of panel space for deep character conversations between characters that are not members of the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I hope it's him and that he'll interact with Damian and the Teen Titans. Although a Teen Titans tie-in would probably be better. There are so many characters in Justice League right now that Snyder and Co. need to navigate. There doesn't seem a lot of panel space for deep character conversations between characters that are not members of the Justice League.
    That would be heaven. They teased us with him in the TT crossover with Future Tim but Tomasi was forced to change that story so that was anti climatic as hell. I'll take anything they give me here though like you say with so many characters and lots of them more relevant to the story/ series I'm not getting my hopes up.

That's two big teases that TT didn't deliver on thus far [Batman 666 and Jason mentoring].

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

JL.jpg
    Where’s this from?

Where’s this from?
    Today's JL I believe.

Where’s this from?
    Justice League 26.. As he said Today JL issue.

The next #LilGotham book comes out this fall (2019) titled Once Upon A Crime and features an array of Gotham rogues and heroes- what are some Gotham-adjacent characters you'd like to see in possible upcoming series? Go to https://twitter.com/duss005 and leave your suggestions.

The premise is that Damian gets sick and Bruce tells him adapted fairy tales to makes him feel better.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

The next #LilGotham book comes out this fall (2019) titled Once Upon A Crime and features an array of Gotham rogues and heroes- what are some Gotham-adjacent characters you'd like to see in possible upcoming series? Go to https://twitter.com/duss005 and leave your suggestions.

The premise is that Damian gets sick and Bruce tells him adapted fairy tales to makes him feel better.
    This fall? That's sooner than I expected. So cool. Looking forward to the return of Colin.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

JL.jpg
    What war is this please?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What war is this please?
    JL events.. The year of the villain.. The Heroes know that what is making Lex Luthor will end in a war between Heroes and Villains.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What war is this please?
    The JL/LoD war that Snyder’s been building towards. It’s what all the Year of the Villain tie ins are leading to.