Page 173 of 272 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4078
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

02png

Damian and Jon

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Oops

10 characters
    What made you believe it was Jason? Curious since I also believed the same despite it seeming out of character for him to harm a child so badly/try to kill a child.

And I thought he did so for quite sometime now though can't recall when I started thinking that. Forgot all about Flamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Since when is Damian Muslim?
    Was going to ask the same cos that's news to me. I suspect poster meant Arabic because Damian isn't Muslim or of any religion.

Major Faux pas.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    What made you believe it was Jason? Curious since I also believed the same despite it seeming out of character for him to harm a child so badly/try to kill a child.

And I thought he did so for quite sometime now though can't recall when I started thinking that. Forgot all about Flamingo.
    Didn't Jason shoot Damian during Battle for The Cowl?

But suicide bombing is a prejudice associated with Islam, not with Arabia (although I'm not even sure if Damian is Arabic. Ra's was born into a tribe of nomads. He could be a mix of a lot of cultures).
    No one would be scared of an atheistic Arabian to suddenly blow up.

I feel like a lot of people have forgotten Flamingo. I'm actually surprised. His design looks very unique - and crazy. Not to forget that he's a cannibal who likes to eat faces - and who paralyzed Damian. One would think that DC would take that chance and turn Flamingo into Damian's own "Bane".

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Didn't Jason shoot Damian during Battle for The Cowl?
    It was my belief that Battle for the Cowl, and much of the pre-Flashpoint stuff regarding Jason (barring UtRH) was retconned out with the New52 and Rebirth.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It was my belief that Battle for the Cowl, and much of the pre-Flashpoint stuff regarding Jason (barring UtRH) was retconned out with the New52 and Rebirth.
    Oh I’m aware of that. I was just suggesting that Dietrich might of gotten the time Jason shot Damian in BFTC & the time Flamingo paralyzed Damian in B&R mixed up.

deleted (Arsenal was faster)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Jason before Morrison was more crazy and all over the place. He was already arching Bruce then Dick and Tim even before Damian was introduced.
    The whole things was anyway odd they put him on a path of redemption in countdown and then threw it completely out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    YMMV I suppose. Never liked the idea of him working with Scarlet nor did the “study branding by day, kill criminals by night” gimmick ever click for me. Both ideas had potential but Jason was a bad fit for them.
    The whole thing with branding and social media feels to me more like something Anarky would do, but doesn't fit Jason.

Btw. I find it still odd that sofar no writer has really addressed the fact that they are both connected to Talia and the League, and if they knew about each other during their time with the league, and if not if Talia/Ras were keeping them secret from each other on purpose.
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-30-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The whole things was anyway odd they put him on a path of redemption in countdown and then threw it completely out of the window.

The whole thing with branding and social media feels to me more like something Anarky would do, but doesn't fit Jason.

Btw. I find it still odd that sofar no writer has really addressed the fact that they are both connected to Talia and the League, and if they knew about each other during their time with the league, and if not if Talia/Ras were keeping them secret from each other on purpose.
    No kidding. And I can't count the number of fanfics that actually cover this. Some have Jason as Damian's elite bodyguard, others as his brother, some as a trainer, or just flat out say the two were kept apart, though aware of one another (to a degree at least).

Incredible Member

Over the last year Jason got beaten half to death by Bruce, Dick was shot in the head by Kgbeast and Tim got punched to the ground by Bruce. Do you think Damian is next? I know the Jason thing was written by Lobdell, but King aknowledged it in his run and Damian's live (and the lives of other batfamily members) seems to be at stake in issue 81 and I'm wondering if King plans to do anything serious to him for the climax of the story.
    With all of the father-son-drama surrounding Thomas and Bruce and them talking about Damian during the button, I would actually be dissappointed if Damian doesn't play some part during the climax of this conflict.
    Then again, the only thing King seems to be really interested in is batcat, so maybe Damian will just be a hostage and not contribute anything to the story because King can't think of another use for him. What do you think?

There is not only a Jason Todd fanart and fanfic challenge (#jayjaychallenge) at the moment but also one for Damian Wayne (#damianwayne2019summer) in the week 2019/07/27〜08/03 (original source)

Here are some artworks from Twitter

shugetsu_aki

zatou_79ha

mcmramcm

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Over the last year Jason got beaten half to death by Bruce, Dick was shot in the head by Kgbeast and Tim got punched to the ground by Bruce. Do you think Damian is next? I [...]
    Looking at the history of Batman and Robin there is only one obvious answer:

Dick

Jason

Tim

Conclusion: Batman and Robin rotate hitting each other. So now it's Damian's turn to slap Batman.
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-01-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Incredible Member

20190801_194946.jpg
    You mean like this? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Goliath. I miss you..

I donīt like Damian beyond nails.. He is a man.