Page 174 of 272 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Looking at the history of Batman and Robin there is only one obvious answer:

Dick

Jason

Tim

Conclusion: Batman and Robin rotate hitting each other. So now it's Damian's turn to slap Batman.
    He needs to have all the sense slapped into him the way he's been acting lately

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Didn't Jason shoot Damian during Battle for The Cowl?

Ugh I hated that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Over the last year Jason got beaten half to death by Bruce, Dick was shot in the head by Kgbeast and Tim got punched to the ground by Bruce. Do you think Damian is next? I know the Jason thing was written by Lobdell, but King aknowledged it in his run and Damian's live (and the lives of other batfamily members) seems to be at stake in issue 81 and I'm wondering if King plans to do anything serious to him for the climax of the story.
    With all of the father-son-drama surrounding Thomas and Bruce and them talking about Damian during the button, I would actually be dissappointed if Damian doesn't play some part during the climax of this conflict.
    Then again, the only thing King seems to be really interested in is batcat, so maybe Damian will just be a hostage and not contribute anything to the story because King can't think of another use for him. What do you think?
    He had Damian as Pyg in the Knightmares arc. I don't want Damian in this but it's likely he's going to be fodder/prop. The family is just angst fuel right now.

The time for Damian and the rest of the sons to be involved was after the Button when Thomas told Bruce to be a father to his son and Bruce heard Cat

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Ugh I hated that story.
    You should, it’s not a very good one
    He had Damian as Pyg in the Knightmares arc. I don't want Damian in this but it's likely he's going to be fodder/prop. The family is just angst fuel right now.

The time for Damian and the rest of the sons to be involved was after the Button when Thomas told Bruce to be a father to his son and Bruce heard Cat
    Bruce clearly made the logical deduction that if he wants to be a father to his son, his son will need a mother so to be a father to his son he’ll need to spend time with Cat. Sure he wasted for his first 4 chances to be a father but the fifth time’s the charm.

Bruce clearly made the logical deduction that if he wants to be a father to his son, his son will need a mother so to be a father to his son he’ll need to spend time with Cat. Sure he wasted for his first 4 chances to be a father but the fifth time’s the charm.
    Shame that Dick has been a better father figure than Bruce in most incarnations though.

And yeah, King discarding Dick, Jason, and Tim in "The Button" really irked me. Bad enough Cass' history was wiped out, but tossing away the other's time as his kids? Not cool.

Incredible Member

The way things are going Damian will be dead again/otherwise out of reach for Bruce before that happens. But hey, maybe number six will have more luck.
    Last edited by Ansa; 08-03-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Incredible Member

He needs to have all the sense slapped into him the way he's been acting lately
    I think King wants me to feel bad for Bruce in his run, but honestly I just want to hit him really hard or throw him off a roof for his actions. I don't feel sorry for this guy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Shame that Dick has been a better father figure than Bruce in most incarnations though.

And yeah, King discarding Dick, Jason, and Tim in "The Button" really irked me. Bad enough Cass' history was wiped out, but tossing away the other's time as his kids? Not cool.
    To be fair, there is debate between fans (and likely between writers) about the idea of Batman being father of his Robins (sans Damian).

The relationship between Bruce and Dick is pretty close, but it isn't really clear if they have a father-son relationship (it could be a brotherhood relationship). It depends on the difference of age when they met and how their relationship was developed.

Batman wasn't exactly a father for Tim, who had a father for a good part of his life (and I'm not sure if Tim's father is alive right now).
    Last edited by Konja7; 08-05-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Ugh I hated that story.
    That’s one dick biggest stories

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Lol! I love this.

Damian's expression is priceless
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-05-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    To be fair, there is debate between fans (and likely between writers) about the idea of Batman being father of his Robins (sans Damian).

The relationship between Bruce and Dick is pretty close, but it isn't really clear if they have a father-son relationship (it could be a brotherhood relationship). It depends on the difference of age when they met and how their relationship was developed.

Batman wasn't exactly a father for Tim, who had a father for a good part of his life (and I'm not sure if Tim's father is alive right now).
    While Damian was the first time we saw Bruce proper parent. I mean he was like a new dad. Struggling, trying hard, adapting his behaviour and responses, learning and changing I think he was a father to Dick and Jason.

His relationship with Dick is complex and mirrors Dick's with Damian. Brother/Father.