Page 177 of 272 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4078
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Anyway I'm not concerned about King's title more interested in the much more popular series that gave us this gem

Even though he's dead Taylor's Batman is a the better man.

That cowl isn't going to fit though might need to break out Batboy until he grows into the real deal.
    What's that from? Thanks.

Mosameen

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    What's that from? Thanks.
    DC dceased comic last issue

Incredible Member

Anyway I'm not concerned about King's title more interested in the much more popular series that gave us this gem

Even though he's dead Taylor's Batman is a the better man.

That cowl isn't going to fit though might need to break out Batboy until he grows into the real deal.
    I really like how Taylor gives us all these emotional moments without making it feel out of place or too cheesy.

Damian hoping that his father will show up, even though he heard his last words on the phone, and shaking after Alfred tells him Bruce was proud of him every day is heartbreaking. I'm not that into zombie storys, but dceased is really fun in a sad way.

What? You don't think Bruce has a fitting version of his batsuit for every single member of the batfamily? That man is prepared for everything! Well except for being bitten by zombie Dick and Tim maybe.
    I like how the case not only includes the batsuit and batarangs but also what I assume are the emergency plans to take out the members of the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I really like how Taylor gives us all these emotional moments without making it feel out of place or too cheesy.

Damian hoping that his father will show up, even though he heard his last words on the phone, and shaking after Alfred tells him Bruce was proud of him every day is heartbreaking. I'm not that into zombie storys, but dceased is really fun in a sad way.

What? You don't think Bruce has a fitting version of his batsuit for every single member of the batfamily? That man is prepared for everything! Well except for being bitten by zombie Dick and Tim maybe.
    I like how the case not only includes the batsuit and batarangs but also what I assume are the emergency plans to take out the members of the Justice League.
    Lol you know now that you mention it I wouldn't put it past Bruce tgo have a suit to everyone.

Taylor is really good. Even in Injustice2 the way he developed Damian's character is impressive. Turning him around to make it one of the best Damian titles in Rebirth.

I'm enjoying this title. The fact that the ones who normally save the day in these types of stories are dropping like flies is very exciting

Summer of Damian Wayne is going on right now on Twitter. Check it out . The art is great and too many to post here

https://twitter.com/hashtag/damianwa...=hashtag_click

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Well, you know Tom King did reference the pearl Damian spent weeks searching for in his Eisner Award winning annual that gets worse and more nonsensical on each read (I really didn't like the movie it's based on either, and have never read Nichols Sparks, so I am a bit prejudiced). So he's vaguely aware of the much beloved Batman and Robin series that was a bestseller without any shilling, marketing, or constant promotion. Of course he did excise Damian entirely from that annual and under outrage of fans claimed that it wasn't actually Jean Paul Valley but Damian in the death scene.

Right now all that matters to Tom King is a) Batman loves Catwoman and no one else, and b)proving that BatCat is the best thing ever, and c) he's still a fan favorite writer despite the continual drop in sales that has necessitated the inclusion of Damian in his books.

Which means that Damian fans need to rally and do what they did with B&R Eternal: don't buy, and write hostile emails, tweets, and other posts about how bad this issue was, and it's piss poor writing because Jesus, it's impossible to believe this is the man who write Omega Men and cowrote Grayson.

Reading Tom King's work is like reading Go Set a Watchman and To Kill a Mockingbird together, except for Watchman is fascinating because you can see that Lee clearly has talent and needed an editor to guide her plus the intelligence to accept that, whereas King's Batman is someone on the opposite path, someone who doesn't listen to his characters or story.

Or to put another way, it's like watching Game of Thrones and realizing when D&D became the writers with little input from George RR.

It's pretty bad when someone of my generation regrets pirating a comic as I will never get those ten minutes of my life back. But never fear, King fans and critics will rave over how brilliant and beautiful it was, and I admit the colors were pretty. Daniel's art was alright, but he's done better.
    I don't agree with writing hostile emails or anything like that. That kind of thing gives Damian fans a bad rep. Just don't buy and leave a honest review. No need to get hostile.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mosameen View Post
    DC dceased comic last issue
    Cheers. Good series?

Cheers. Good series?
    Uh, remember how Injustice 2 had people dying left and right? This puts it to shame. For example, most of the Bats have been turned into zombies barring Alfred and Damian (Jason is unaccounted for either way).

Cheers. Good series?
    It's a fun series. Some great characters get benched real early so if you are following/reading for particular characters you might be disappointed.

It's a fun series. Some great characters get benched real early so if you are following/reading for particular characters you might be disappointed.
    And others are currently up in the air.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Aerith's Theme playing in the background

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Aerith's Theme playing in the background
    I'm always amazed how talented some fans are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And others are currently up in the air.
    I figured Jason shows up in the next issue since Taylor did tease that art of him smashing zombies. Plus knowing Taylor Harley is going to be in the finale so we are likely headed back to gotham next issue.

I figured Jason shows up in the next issue since Taylor did tease that art of him smashing zombies. Plus knowing Taylor Harley is going to be in the finale so we are likely headed back to gotham next issue.
    I do wonder if Clark and Diana survived that explosion though.