Page 179 of 272 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Wonder Trevor need to make babies so we can add a lasso user there

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wonder Trevor need to make babies so we can add a lasso user there
    There was, once. Lyta Trevor, Fury.

Honestly I'm very surprised DC hasn't poofed a young wondergirl to be part of Jon and Damian's generation.

Honestly think supersons could have been so much more. I could easily imagine it as a very popular cartoon t.v show or movie. But I have a feeling in 10 years time we will all look back and view supersons as one of dc's biggest squandered opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Honestly I'm very surprised DC hasn't poofed a young wondergirl to be part of Jon and Damian's generation.

Honestly think supersons could have been so much more. I could easily imagine it as a very popular cartoon t.v show or movie. But I have a feeling in 10 years time we will all look back and view supersons as one of dc's biggest squandered opportunities.
    I already am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I already am.
    Honestly a Superboy and Robin show would have easily been popular. Add a Wondergirl for young girls (+ boys too) and itd be a winning formula.

Why DC! Why!

Oh I'm 100% sure that would have happened eventually, had DC decided to put as much care into this current generation as they have with Tim's and Dick's.

Ten years? That's how I'm felt before the series even officially ended! I'd blame Bendis but it honestly could have continued even with Jon partially ruined the way he is now.
    Last edited by Blue22; 08-14-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Making a wondergirl for Damian to be friends with wouldn't even be that hard. Just have wonderwoman make her out of clay and wish her into existence.

I'm not sure what personality would be most fun to go along with Damian and Jon though. I'd maybe make her a bit bossy and brash or something. Damian being bossed around by a girl would annoy him and could be quite humorous.

I'm not sure what personality would be most fun to go along with Damian and Jon though. I'd maybe make her a bit bossy and brash or something. Damian being bossed around by a girl would annoy him and could be quite humorous.
    I'd imagine she (or he. A Wonder Boy would be a neat twist) would play the same role that Diana plays in her dynamic with Bruce and Clark. The one who's a little bit of both to balance out the two extremes.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly a Superboy and Robin show would have easily been popular. Add a Wondergirl for young girls (+ boys too) and itd be a winning formula.

Why DC! Why!
    wonder woman has never had a child

bu a supersons show would be great an american HunterxHunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    wonder woman has never had a child

bu a supersons show would be great an american HunterxHunter
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury_(DC_Comics)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    i thought wonder woman was never made to be pregnant since that would be a period of vulnerability for her

i thought wonder woman was never made to be pregnant since that would be a period of vulnerability for her
    Well, clearly not in the Golden Age.

a supersons show would be great an american HunterxHunter
    An emotionally damaged, former assassin and a hopeful, optimistic boy with super strength, who goes through a horrific age-up. Good God. They really are Gon and Killua, aren't they? Here's hoping Damian never develops a near obsessive love for Jon XD

Plot twist: By the powers of nonsensical comic book magic, Steve carries the child.

Or...you know...they just make another clay baby.

Honestly with how they are struggling with the generations they currently have established I'm not surprised they put a baby wonder on ice.

100% agree that Supersons is one of DC's biggest squandered opportunities. To think they decided to reach and attract new readers with that awful OC Supersons title starring Jon and Ian. Because using a tried and tested version that you know fans love makes too much sense and DC doesn't like things that make sense.

I honestly can't understand how the decision makers think. Do they come up with ideas at the pub?

Incredible Member

I think someone pitched a Superfamily cartoon with Damian in it a while back, but they didn't pick it up. I guess we'll have to wait for Young Justice season 5 or 6 to see them in action.