Page 180 of 272 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4078

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    There was, once. Lyta Trevor, Fury.
    Wait. Is that the one who turned into a Female Fury on New 52 Earth 2?
    (saw the link below)
    Oh. Apparently not. Probably inspired that one though.
    (read again)
    Oh yes. Just different version... with Steppenwolf. Ew.

I wanted this. I hope people behind the scene keep pushing for this or the Supersons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I wanted this. I hope people behind the scene keep pushing for this or the Supersons.
    I hope so too. I remember reading the issue where they break into Lexcorp and thinking to myself: I really want to see this animated and I really want a show with those two.
    Last edited by Ansa; 08-15-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Those leaked concepts from the planned Damian game look so sick. Damn it WB I was looking forward to Gotham GTA style but I guess Injustice will have to do.

Not too happy that they seemed to have gone for boring Batman style for their would be Damian which is very bad. Damian has the most distinct and badass batman style ever why would they swap that for generic.

Rest of the concepts and designs were amazing and unique. DC is excellent at missing opportunities.

Those leaked concepts from the planned Damian game look so sick. Damn it WB I was looking forward to Gotham GTA style but I guess Injustice will have to do.

Not too happy that they seemed to have gone for boring Batman style for their would be Damian which is very bad. Damian has the most distinct and badass batman style ever why would they swap that for generic.

Rest of the concepts and designs were amazing and unique. DC is excellent at missing opportunities.
    It's kinda disappointing they went with the classic Batbsuit but I honestly prefer it to the Trench Coat he's regularly shown to have. It's just always looked so...silly, to me.

I'd rather Damian not grow up to be Batman at all, but since that's pretty much unavoidable at this point, I've always been partial to the Arkham Games' version of the Beyond suit as something he would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's kinda disappointing they went with the classic Batbsuit but I honestly prefer it to the Trench Coat he's regularly shown to have. It's just always looked so...silly, to me.

I'd rather Damian not grow up to be Batman at all, but since that's pretty much unavoidable at this point, I've always been partial to the Arkham Games' version of the Beyond suit as something he would wear.
    Honestly I like the idea of Damian becoming the Demon's Head after a successful stint as batman [just so he proves he can carry the mantle] I want him to turn the league into a force for good. JL [where he becomes Batman on a global scale while Dick takes care of gotham] and BB did something similar.

I want him to improve on what his father and grandfather did.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Dick Grayson Batman and Damian Wayne Batman by Burnham

https://twitter.com/eksxm

WOW.. Both brothers as batman. I like the 2nd image too.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles
    Damian is right in that. Mera should have done it before
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-17-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Making a wondergirl for Damian to be friends with wouldn't even be that hard. Just have wonderwoman make her out of clay and wish her into existence.

I am with you... DC SHOULD IGNORE TREVOR.. She can make one daughter with Clay.

Anyway.. I want to see Damian living his new adolescence.. Not more S.Kids with like 10 years delaying his evolution..

This is... Batman arkham knight 2 or something like that with one bat-damian?? This suit is too classic.. Not one modern suit for him... I can think that he is Bruce..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-17-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am with you... DC SHOULD IGNORE TREVOR.. She can make one daughter with Clay.

Anyway.. I want to see Damian living his new adolescence.. Not more S.Kids with like 10 years delaying his evolution..

This is... Batman arkham knight 2 or something like that with one bat-damian?? This suit is too classic.. Not one modern suit for him... I can think that he is Bruce..
    That wrked out so well for donna?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Honestly a Superboy and Robin show would have easily been popular. Add a Wondergirl for young girls (+ boys too) and itd be a winning formula.

Why DC! Why!
    I think it's because DC still prioritizes Diamond sales, and Super Sons are the lowest selling book with Super and Bat characters on it, and we know why. The main target audience is kids, who don't go to LCS unless their parents are already comic fans, so their parents mainly buy Trades or Digital.

This is also I think why Super Sons become a Straight-to-Trade book now. Actually, under the current condition, that might be a better choice considering how the main target audience's parents buy books.

It just so happens they pick a writer who thinks Ian Wayne is a good idea.

After this, the development of Super Sons will depend on how that book sells.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That worked out so well for donna?
    Nah that's just because Meredith Finch refused to read Donna's back story because she didn't want to be influenced.

Incredible Member

Preview for Batman #77

scaled.b77_1.jpg

scaled.b77_2.jpg

scaled.b77_3.jpg

Oh great, Damian fights Gotham Girl...
    I know I shouldn't be pessimistic, but King doesn't have the best track record with the batfamily and I doubt he would let his precious oc be defeated by Damian out of all people.
    I guess it's nice that Damian learned some magic, like he said he would?