Page 192 of 272 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    There's two of Slade's. not clear if one is an alternate or if he's been split. The other has two eyes.

I was just over at the other thread explaining the difference of Flashpoint Thomas Wayne and New 52 Earth 2 Thomas Wayne. I hate comics. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I don't usually buy fan creations but when it comes to the Bat fam fashion they have shown to be way more diverse and creative than DC artist, which tends to just be... "straight... guys... fashion", by that I mean either suits, casual suit, or t-shirt and jeans plus leather jacket in the most standard color.

Like you won't get Dick Grayson wearing a pastel crop top in canon. Not anymore at least... he used to wear a sporty crop top

...but even the "straight guy's clothes" fan artist put them in are more colorful than canon. Like Jason's casual jacket and cap there? Official artists would just put him in red.
    I'm all for Dick wearing more crop tops. Embrace Flamboyant masculinity a la Jojo's

I do agree that artists never really get creative with the family. I'd like it if one of them had a signature style and i don't mean Bruce and Damian's Turtle necks or but you know if one of them had a distinct creative style. I guess Harper has a unique sense of style

I was just over at the other thread explaining the difference of Flashpoint Thomas Wayne and New 52 Earth 2 Thomas Wayne. I hate comics. XD
    Lol

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Death in the DC universe is funny
    It was not even a year

When Alfred coming back
    It's not even been 5 issues and if I recall Priest said he was going to be gone for a while. Yeah right.

Why does Slade have Damian's phone number though?

Extraordinary Member

Why does Slade have Damian's phone number though?
    Again I say call the police

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Again I say call the police
    I guess some might consider it a bit creepy. I mean I would consider it that Slade has the number for tactical purposes since that is the sort of thing him and Batman do. Most heroes keep files and info of people you need eyes on.

However Damian's info should be stored under Robin since Slade doesn't know he's Damian Wayne. Does he think he's son is Robin? The only way he could make such a mistake is if he had Damian stored under son in his phone.

Emiko was particularly good this issue of Deathstroke though.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-05-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I guess some might consider it a bit creepy
    He needs to leave all theses underage children alone
    The last 7 years have not been good with him and titans/defiance

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm all for Dick wearing more crop tops. Embrace Flamboyant masculinity a la Jojo's

I do agree that artists never really get creative with the family. I'd like it if one of them had a signature style and i don't mean Bruce and Damian's Turtle necks or but you know if one of them had a distinct creative style. I guess Harper has a unique sense of style
    Oh right. They do like turtle necks. Tomasi and Gleason, I think, where I see them most often.

Extraordinary Member

Oh right. They do like turtle necks. Tomasi and Gleason, I think, where I see them most often.
    It’s a tactile garment

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Nightwing and the two Robins

This is why we shouldn't have two Robins and why the Robins shouldn't look so similar. I mean that's Tim and Damian. Which is which? I don't know.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-05-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    How many issues later and we get a pay off of his words to superman in Batman Rules of Engagement. Taking down Gotham Girl was an epic moment. "Supers are easy". Have to hand it to King. Damian was BADASS in #77.

Now I want to see more Damian casting spells or would that make him too OP? Or Damian learning from Zatana or just a story about Damian and Klarion adventure with their cats.
    I can get behind a a Damian/Witchboy adventure or them just being pals

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Nightwing and the two Robins

This is why we shouldn't have two Robins and why the Robins shouldn't look so similar. I mean that's Tim and Damian. Which is which? I don't know.
    This art is so bad.

Clearly the Dunce who doesn't know that Bruce Wayne is Batman is Tim Drake since he calls Dick Dick. Damian calls him Grayson or Richard.

Why is Ra's a Professor?
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-05-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianW View Post
    Deathstroke #47

Attachment 86615
    At least Slade wants to be his daddy and has his number. Damian's actual father is off on vacation despite knowing his entire family is in danger. I doubt current Bruce knows Damian's number that's if he can still recognise him.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    At least Slade wants to be his daddy and has his number. Damian's actual father is off on vacation despite knowing his entire family is in danger. I doubt current Bruce knows Damian's number that's if he can still recognise him.
    To be fair only King's batman is a deadbeat and lobdell's. Other's have been good. Synder's who just the thought of his family gave him the strenght to break away from the Batgod, Tomasi's Batdad who is just the best, Tynion's, Percy's, Seeley's, Orlando even in batman b eyond he's a good parent.

So in fairness it depends on which version of Damian's father. One is a shit, two are physically abusive and the rest are okay.