Page 194 of 272 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Still how? He should be 19?
    Bendis decreed Tim is STILL 16 when he began YJ.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    From Tom Taylor's AmA. His thoughts on Damian

TOM: Damian was a character I used to really dislike. I had Catwoman give him a very hard time in our original Injustice series. Basically telling him that he was the worst, winiest, Robin ever, and that Batman was better off without him. But then... something happened. I wrote him more. I got to know him better. I wrote Damian in Injustice 2 and saw how hard he tried, despite where he'd come from. And now I love the guy. My son is a huge fan of Supersons too - and he asked me to include Damian and Jon in DCEASED.

TOM: Damian wouldn't steal koalas. He'd put on his hard exterior and pretend to steal them, but then he'd just quietly hold them and rock them... when Batman wasn't looking.

On the Best Robin he answered Tim because Dick is Nightwing and Damian is Damian
    What... is the context of the koala...

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What... is the context of the koala...
    Someone asked if Damian would steal Koalas if he visited Australia.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DamianW View Post
    I thought that's Jason and Tim.
    But where's Damian?
    I'm assuming that's not Jason and Tim but Damian and Tim. Tim as Robin is dependent on Jason dying so if Jason is alive there's never any need for Tim to approach the family or Bruce to take on another Robin.

Amazing Member

Look what Bendis said in one of his last tweets, he is not saying (implicitly) what I think, right?
    Last edited by BenThousan; 09-06-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Damian by Marcus To

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    Look what Bendis said in one of his last tweets, he is not saying (implicitly) what I think, right?
    The one about Damian being a Kryptonian Phantom Zone Refugee?

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...41976490938368

I believe he's just joking/trolling

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It’s more likely he’d create a new kryptonian called Damian that making Bruce’s Damian one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Bendis decreed Tim is STILL 16 when he began YJ.
    So he is frozen

Incredible Member

So he is frozen
    Maybe he's immortal, but they don't know it yet.

So he is frozen
    Not really.

Current Tim isn't the same as pre Flash point or new 52 rather he's a refurbished version of the 2.

Current Tim joined the family 3 years ago is 16, worked with the new 52 TT and YJ. He is Bruce's ward since his folks are in WP for some unexplained reason.
    Current Tim did seek out Bruce and did figure out Batman and Robin's id after seeing Robin do Dick Grayson's [now Bruce Wayne son] do the flying Grayson's special move he witnessed as a kid.

Current Tim went to Batman because he believed he was the only one that could help unlike pre flashpoint Tim who became Robin because there was no one else [Apparently it had to be Robin Nightwing wouldn't do according to 13 year old Tim because reasons..]. He made the same pitch about Batman needing Robin but when pressed by Jor El he admitted that he really wanted to Impress them with his skills and how he figured out their identities. He took the role because he knew he was the only one that could do it. He really wanted to save Batman. he really wanted to save Gotham [his words]

Current Tim did wear the Red and Black and went by Red Robin but unclear why since the events of the Red Robin solo never happened and he clearly began as Robin when he was 13.

So it's not exactly like he's frozen he's just a different guy and hasn't been around as long as old Tim.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not really.

Current Tim isn't the same as pre Flash point or new 52 rather he's a refurbished version of the 2.

Current Tim joined the family 3 years ago is 16, worked with the new 52 TT and YJ. He is Bruce's ward since his folks are in WP for some unexplained reason.
    Current Tim did seek out Bruce and did figure out Batman and Robin's id after seeing Robin do Dick Grayson's [now Bruce Wayne son] do the flying Grayson's special move he witnessed as a kid.

Current Tim went to Batman because he believed he was the only one that could help unlike pre flashpoint Tim who became Robin because there was no one else [Apparently it had to be Robin Nightwing wouldn't do according to 13 year old Tim because reasons..]. He made the same pitch about Batman needing Robin but when pressed by Jor El he admitted that he really wanted to Impress them with his skills and how he figured out their identities. He took the role because he knew he was the only one that could do it. He really wanted to save Batman. he really wanted to save Gotham [his words]

Current Tim did wear the Red and Black and went by Red Robin but unclear why since the events of the Red Robin solo never happened and he clearly began as Robin when he was 13.

So it's not exactly like he's frozen he's just a different guy and hasn't been around as long as old Tim.
    Pre-New 52 Tim wear red and black to commemorate Conner but New 52 Tim wear red and black right from the beginning to differentiate from Jason.

Since Rebirth Tim started out with a modernized version of his classic Robin costume so I'm gonna say he definitely didn't wear red and black for Jason.

As for Conner, Infinite Crisis is mentioned to have happened in Justice League and Young Justice, but I don't know if they confirmed his death or not. I'm gonna guess is in Rebirth he did it for Conner, but that memory was erased during the Rebirth version of New 52, during the timeline mess, and by the time Detective Comics rolls around, he already forgot about Conner that he has no problem switching back to classic red and green.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Pre-New 52 Tim wear red and black to commemorate Conner but New 52 Tim wear red and black right from the beginning to differentiate from Jason.

Since Rebirth Tim started out with a modernized version of his classic Robin costume so I'm gonna say he definitely didn't wear red and black for Jason.

As for Conner, Infinite Crisis is mentioned to have happened in Justice League and Young Justice, but I don't know if they confirmed his death or not. I'm gonna guess is in Rebirth he did it for Conner, but that memory was erased during the Rebirth version of New 52, during the timeline mess, and by the time Detective Comics rolls around, he already forgot about Conner that he has no problem switching back to classic red and green.

I still maintain that it would have been better if new52 Tim was revealed to be an impostor [since in the new52 his real name wasn't even Tim drake] and then when Oz kidnapped Tim in Tec have the old Tim escape and return. That explains where he's been rather than the mish mash we have now with a jumbled continuity/history.

heck they could even say that he was in suspended animation hence why he didn't get older.

Damian Wayne 3D Artwork By Jared France

https://t.co/y7N4jvvYho?amp=1

Damian Wayne by Bernard Chang

https://twitter.com/sheilalvl

Batmen [Damian, Dick and Bruce]