Page 199 of 272 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Other is apparently a crime boss of some sort, but not openly like say, Penguin, Black Mask, and others like them. And also set up Jason Todd as the fall guy after a botched Teen Titans op ended up with their main lead dead and them almost crushed by a building.

Huh. Second time in a year that Damian thought Jason had betrayed the good guys. First with the Other, and then with Leviathan. First with Glass, then Bendis.
    Yeah. Definitely not Ric. His character is a physically capable but mentally confused guy who just wants peace but people won't leave him alone so okay I'll be a vigilante I guess. He's mentally incapable of being a crime boss, and when I say incapable I don't mean he's disabled, he just wants to be left alone.

I do quite like the new Teen Titans.

I hope after the Other is revealed and they inevitably beat whoever it is. The team starts to become friends rather than all being so suspicious and consistently almost falling apart like at the moment.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Other is apparently a crime boss of some sort, but not openly like say, Penguin, Black Mask, and others like them. And also set up Jason Todd as the fall guy after a botched Teen Titans op ended up with their main lead dead and them almost crushed by a building.

Huh. Second time in a year that Damian thought Jason had betrayed the good guys. First with the Other, and then with Leviathan. First with Glass, then Bendis.
    Both excellent Damian writers who have shown they know the character very well. Both have Damian acting like he doesn't have a single cell. Like he's just started heroing. Doesn't know the 1st thing about investigating or analysis. Not to mention that both have Damian's thoughts and views on Jason miraculous change. Suddenly it's like Damian rates him even nearly as highly as Grayson.

I'm sick of Damian acting stupid for Plot

I am enjoying the New Teen Titans too. I liked the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Speaking of Some fans are speculating that Leviathan is Damian or an Adult Damian.
    Yeah I saw those. Some do make a lot of sense and I know bendis has left us lots of clues but I've never looked into them. I'm not keen to play bendis' mystery. An adult Damian from the future seems m ore likely especially with the Kamandi clues and now Damian's links with Legion.

Damian's interest in Manhunter's tech is suspicious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    TEEN TITANS 34 PREVIEW.

Someone Stole Djinn ring.

https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/exc...een-titans-34/
    Crush really is a problem. I don't know whether to be offended with how she is written. She is beastly to men. I hope that is not some cos she's a lesbian BS
    Djinn loses her ring so many times it's a wonder she's lived this long and managed to hold on to it.

I don't care what some say about this run all I see is my boy Damian sacrificing to make the world a better place

Both excellent Damian writers who have shown they know the character very well. Both have Damian acting like he doesn't have a single cell. Like he's just started heroing. Doesn't know the 1st thing about investigating or analysis. Not to mention that both have Damian's thoughts and views on Jason miraculous change. Suddenly it's like Damian rates him even nearly as highly as Grayson.

I'm sick of Damian acting stupid for Plot
    That was so strange and cringe. Damian would never say that. I don't know what he thinks about Jason but I doubt it's any of that. Someone like Dick or Bruce he might view them that way but he would never voice it.

I get that any character can be written OCC or used as a plot device but it being these two writers rubs me the wrong way.
    Bendis has done nothing but troll Damian fans and mock Damian since he arrived at DC so I wasn't expected good things at all

Incredible Member

Speaking of Some fans are speculating that Leviathan is Damian or an Adult Damian.
    I remember people speculating that the Arkham Knight might be an older version of Damian before the reveal, people think Damian might be Omega in Last Knight on Earth, people believe Damian might be Leviathan, some guys even thought Damian was the new leader of the league of assassins in Young Justice Outsiders episode 6 even though we saw him as a baby in the same damn episode. I'm still waiting for the theory that Bane is actually working for Damian in King's run, the kid must be behind everything XD

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    DETECTIVE COMICS #1017
    written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    cover by TONY S. DANIEL
    card stock variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    In the dead of winter, a child has gone missing from the Martha Wayne Orphanage in Gotham City...and the bearer of the Wayne family name is on the case. But to solve this mystery, Batman must turn to another bearer of the Wayne family name, his estranged son Damian, to hit the night skies as Batman and Robin once more. Can father and son put aside their differences to rescue the missing Miguel Flores? And what other dark turn is in store for the duo on their journey into the night?
    Sounds like Bruce needs a child to infiltrate something or what do you think Bruce will need specifically Damian's help for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Sounds like Bruce needs a child to infiltrate something or what do you think Bruce will need specifically Damian's help for?
    Yep. Sounds like undercover Damian. I'm excited for this. Taylor writes a good Damian.

Last edited by dietrich; 09-17-2019 at 06:57 AM.

I knew it. The traitor is

TT 34 SPOILERS

spoilers:
    Roundhouse. As I said he need more development than Djinn and Crush
    He even knew how avoid Damian interrogation methods. I was expecting this after that.
    end of spoilers

Black Mask told that THE OTHER was someone powerful, maybe with magic powers..

spoilers:

Maybe he promised him resurrect his sister
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2019 at 01:02 AM.

I've never been so happy about the reveal of a traitor lol

Partly because I'm happy about who it is. But mostly because I'm happy it wasn't spoilers:
    Djinn or Crush
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

That was a unexpected.