Page 201 of 272 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4078

This striking Piece by Gleason

Damn, I miss the Tomasi/Gleason duo on Batman. So much.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Thanks for all the wonderful art @Dietrich and congratulations Damian thread on 200 pages.

The life and times of Damian Wayne

https://twitter.com/TheWolvesDen25

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I miss them too. Bummed when Gleason went to marvel cos that means no more lobbying for Robin Son of Batman Chapters 2 and 3.

On the other hand Damian has gained some more creator fan who are doing or trying to persuade editorial to do exciting things with him.

Kelly and Langzing
    Priest
    Tom Taylor I'm looking forward to his Tec story with Damian and Bruce. He writes a good Damian and a very human Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian Al Ghul

https://twitter.com/gothamtwinks

Batman 666

Casting the spell to exchange his soul for Gotham. Gaining immortality. Now He watches over his Father's City forever.
    I love the Batman666 one especially with Alfred.

also like all the art of magical Damian. He is after all able to cast spells. That'[s one thing I appreciate about Batman #77 even though we weren't shown how he got the wand I like that we already saw Damian pulling this move foreshadowed in Batman #34

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I love the Batman666 one especially with Alfred.

also like all the art of magical Damian. He is after all able to cast spells. That'[s one thing I appreciate about Batman #77 even though we weren't shown how he got the wand I like that we already saw Damian pulling this move foreshadowed in Batman #34
    I don’t approve of his recklessness

Damian snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I don’t approve of his recklessness
    He wasn't reckless. He was the exact opposite. He came prepared.
    Or are you talking about 666? I'm not sure giving his eternal soul in exchange for the millions of people in Gotham is reckless. Gotham meant the world to his father and Dick.
    Not to mention how much his father's allies gave to keep the city safe. It means a lot to all of them and he wanted to ensure it wasn't all in vain.

In that verse the people who meant the world to him Bruce and Dick died protecting Gotham so I don't see it as reckless I view it as a heroic sacrifice though a sad one.
    It was a noble move.

That why I hated Tynion's attempt at tainting it by attempting to graft TOT on to it. Pathetic.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-20-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This striking Piece by Gleason

Aah all the little details in this picture it's even got their paper boat

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I miss them too. Just like Morrison and Quitely and Morrison and Kurbert. Tomasi and Gleason are such a memorable pair. And both writers on their Batman and Robin runs have been paired with artist that do haunting and unique art that isn't necessarily pretty but expressive.

It takes a lot to create a masterpiece when paired with divisive art which speaks to the calibre of writing in those volumes and RSOB, Superman Reborn, Batman Inc etc.

Damian snapchat

Damian snapchats Drake lol
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-20-2019 at 03:40 AM.

He wasn't reckless. He was the exact opposite. He came prepared.
    Or are you talking about 666? I'm not sure giving his eternal soul in exchange for the millions of people in Gotham is reckless. Gotham meant the world to his father and Dick.
    Not to mention how much his father's allies gave to keep the city safe. It means a lot to all of them and he wanted to ensure it wasn't all in vain.

In that verse the people who meant the world to him Bruce and Dick died protecting Gotham so I don't see it as reckless I view it as a heroic sacrifice though a sad one.
    It was a noble move.

That why I hated Tynion's attempt at tainting it by attempting to graft TOT on to it. Pathetic.
    Spoken for truth. It irritated me no end that Tynion tried that ****. B**ch go create your own work don't try to add your arse of a story on Morrison's. And it was such a weak attempt. He didn't even attempt to fuse them together so you end up with contradictions between the original and the addition. All in an attempt to make the character you're writing look good and everyone else look bad but it comes off making Tim look like the biggest dumbass and lays the ground work for Tim shitting on everything batman loved and fought for.

Why why why would you blow up Gotham in the hopes that you might kill a character who can't die? If Tim was ignorant of that piece of info then why oh would he blow up part of Gotham to kill a teenager?

Pathetic