Page 209 of 272 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4078
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-04-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I've been staring at DC's new blurry timeline and I think I got Damian's timeline. It's the easiest to read after Dick.

Generation 2 Year 1 Batman and Superman debuts
    Generation 2 Year 3 Dick Grayson debuts as Robin
    Generation 2 Year 15 Crisis on Infinite Earths era Dick Grayson debuts as Nightwing
    Generation 3 Year 5 Birth of The Demon?
    Generation 3 Year 6 Zero Hour - Damian's born?
    Generation 3 Year 14 Final Crisis era Damian debuts
    Generation 4 Year 1 Dick debuts as Batman and Damian as Robin
    Generation 4 Year 2 Damian dies
    Generation 4 Year 3 Rebirth era Damian returns - Damian leads Rebirth Teen Titans
    Generation 4 Year 4 Dark Nights Metal - Damian leads his new Teen Titans

That's all I can read (guess)

Generation 1 is 25 years
    Generation 2 is 15 years
    Generation 3 is 15 years
    Generation 4 is 5 years ending at Year of The Villains

Didio posted a clear pic. All my guesses for Gen 4 confirmed.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Figured they'd age Damian up some since they seem to be keeping the voice actor he had way back in Son of Batman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Figured they'd age Damian up some since they seem to be keeping the voice actor he had way back in Son of Batman
    But what about Beast boy, can he really just not age past 17? Also is that superboy and static

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I've been staring at DC's new blurry timeline and I think I got Damian's timeline. It's the easiest to read after Dick.

Generation 2 Year 1 Batman and Superman debuts
    Generation 2 Year 3 Dick Grayson debuts as Robin
    Generation 2 Year 15 Crisis on Infinite Earths era Dick Grayson debuts as Nightwing
    Generation 3 Year 5 Birth of The Demon?
    Generation 3 Year 6 Zero Hour - Damian's born?
    Generation 3 Year 14 Final Crisis era Damian debuts
    Generation 4 Year 1 Dick debuts as Batman and Damian as Robin
    Generation 4 Year 2 Damian dies
    Generation 4 Year 3 Rebirth era Damian returns - Damian leads Rebirth Teen Titans
    Generation 4 Year 4 Dark Nights Metal - Damian leads his new Teen Titans

That's all I can read (guess)

Generation 1 is 25 years
    Generation 2 is 15 years
    Generation 3 is 15 years
    Generation 4 is 5 years ending at Year of The Villains

Didio posted a clear pic. All my guesses for Gen 4 confirmed.
    Thank you very much. I saw the scans from BC so I know this must have taken a whole lot of squinting

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is a cool line up. Glad to see Static and Donna but where's Blue?>

That tittle... So is about what is mentioned here? attack apokolips?

I may not always love animated movie Damian but it's actually kind of cool watching a Robin grow up .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    But what about Beast boy, can he really just not age past 17? Also is that superboy and static
    Could be Beast Boy's powers make him age slower. Although I think Raven looks taller? She and Damian are now equal in height (I think she was taller then him before).

The black kid in the back is Kid Flash, I think. He had a grey and black costume during the New 52.

Yeah I had a feeling that was Wallace *sigh*. Guess it was only a matter of time before he started showing up in other stuff :/

I may not always love animated movie Damian but it's actually kind of cool watching a Robin grow up .
    I think the only time I straight up didn't like him was in Batman VS Robin. Any other issue I've had were more to do with the movies than they had to do with him. Never really liked whatever he had going on with Slade, or those movies' treatment of Slade in general. Definitely didn't like how Talia turned out in Bad Blood. And I REALLY didn't like the shipteasing with Raven in TT VS JL. But, issues aside, I've always thought they had a very solid portrayal of Damian. Hope we start seeing more like it in other stuff.

Based on the Cassandra Cain we're about to get, I don't know if I fully trust DC to do a live action version of him. Maybe give it some more time XD

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Yeah I had a feeling that was Wallace *sigh*. Guess it was only a matter of time before he started showing up in other stuff :/

I think the only time I straight up didn't like him was in Batman VS Robin. Any other issue I've had were more to do with the movies than they had to do with him. Never really liked whatever he had going on with Slade, or those movies' treatment of Slade in general. Definitely didn't like how Talia turned out in Bad Blood. And I REALLY didn't like the shipteasing with Raven in TT VS JL. But, issues aside, I've always thought they had a very solid portrayal of Damian. Hope we start seeing more like it in other stuff.

Based on the Cassandra Cain we're about to get, I don't know if I fully trust DC to do a live action version of him. Maybe give it some more time XD
    I doubt DC will have issues doing a good live action Damian. Badass kids are pretty common in movies and shows these days. All we need is a good actor. My worry is that DC is gonna be too late to the game when he finally gets to live action he's going to look like a no5/x-23 knock off. A desperate attempt at making movie Robin cool [ live action Robin's haven't gone over very well with audiences so far]

Cass's case is different. Margot seems to have zero interest in Cassandra Cain character herself. She just seems to there as a plot device and for diversity points which is a shame. I was watching the Boys and when I saw 'The Female' I instantly thought this is kinda what we should have gotten in BOP Cass.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Looking forward to this. I was hoping we'll get more TT movies. Kon, Donna and KF joins the team. YES

EXCLUSIVE: Super Sons, Reunited! Jon and Damian Are Back in Superman #16
    https://www.cbr.com/superman-16-supe...-damian-wayne/

Looked at that preview. Bendis STILL can't write Damian at all.

And some of the rumors, like what Bleeding Cool has, make me lose hope in the future of DC Comics.