Page 21 of 272 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

I like the Western look on the boys
    Jonah Hex!! What IS he doing in space? lol Oh man, super excited for this.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Jonah Hex!! What IS he doing in space? lol Oh man, super excited for this.
    Future Hex it looks like. I think he was in the 90s. Should be fun.

Why wouldn't Bruce check up on the team? Seems a bit strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Bit hard to do when Damian and Jon don't even know where they are, let alone having a way to call in. They were sort of kidnapped into deep space on the fly.

Fantastic Member

1.) As it's been said, they were abducted and dragged off into deep space in the first two issues

2.) Bruce and Clark were also doing Justice League things

3.) This is back when Bruce and Selina were together. Anyone who's read their back issues and relationship going to the '50s knows that once Bruce is together with Selina, Robin (aside from Jason who called Bruce on it) does not exist. Dick was once stuck on a tropical island long enough to grow a mullet, fight Nazis, hijack their boat, and find the US Navy to get home in one of his collections because Bruce was working on his relationship with Selina. Dick. Who is Bruce's favorite. Bruce is only capable of one relationship at a time beyond Alfred, of course he wouldn't notice Damian has been publicly abducted with Jon and has been gone for a week. He's busy cohabiting with Selina. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this is when the double date issue happened given how King and Bendis write parents.

If you mean the TT team then I also find it really weird. He's the world's greatest detective and he hasn't noticed his son's using one of his properties as an illegal jail? (And if it turns out Damian in Tec is the shapeshifter and the costume is a clue to that, how does Bruce not notice? He's supposed to be like...ninja Sherlock Holmes, but also sometimes has no idea what's going on.)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    1.) As it's been said, they were abducted and dragged off into deep space in the first two issues

2.) Bruce and Clark were also doing Justice League things

3.) This is back when Bruce and Selina were together. Anyone who's read their back issues and relationship going to the '50s knows that once Bruce is together with Selina, Robin (aside from Jason who called Bruce on it) does not exist. Dick was once stuck on a tropical island long enough to grow a mullet, fight Nazis, hijack their boat, and find the US Navy to get home in one of his collections because Bruce was working on his relationship with Selina. Dick. Who is Bruce's favorite. Bruce is only capable of one relationship at a time beyond Alfred, of course he wouldn't notice Damian has been publicly abducted with Jon and has been gone for a week. He's busy cohabiting with Selina. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this is when the double date issue happened given how King and Bendis write parents.
    Wow. Bruce really is a **** parent huh

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Teen Titans v Deathstroke Terminus Agenda

Looks like they managed to capture Slade.

So from Tec Bruce is aware of the new team but he's not bothered to check them out. He trusts Damian
    FINALLY... This looks amazing.. I hope that I am not watching the end of this TT team.. I thought that the secret was not a secret anymore.. But the people here is not talking about that.

I've been enjoying Damian's Teen Titans team. It has a lot of potential, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I've been enjoying Damian's Teen Titans team. It has a lot of potential, in my opinion.
    In Titans appreciation the people says that for Bendis YJ fault we will lose them like Titans that is cancelled soon..

Anyway.. I will never see his YJ.. Watching Superman and AC I know that I donīt like him as writer or this 90s Kon version.

We lost one team with big potential.. Goodbye Djinn. until next time Damian, your era as T.Titan member ends here for now with one last battle against Slade..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-20-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    In Titans appreciation the people says that for Bendis YJ fault we will lose them like Titans that is cancelled soon..

Anyway.. I will never see his YJ..

We lost one team with big potential.. Goodbye Djinn. until next time Damian, your era as T.Titan member ends here for now with one last battle against Slade..
    I think it’s far more likely that Titans (not Teen Titans) are the ones whose getting cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I think it’s far more likely that Titans (not Teen Titans) are the ones whose getting cancelled.

Seems that Teen Titans has better sales than Titans but...

This Deathstroke saga seems perfect for end this and cancell them.

I hope that I and the people in Titans appreciation are wrong... Or this career would have been very short

Change the writer, stable sales and cancell them for one Bendis comic? You dissapointed me DC.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-20-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian just looks the same wish he had more of a western getup
    Damian does though. He has a vest and a pair of six shooters. Jon's got a vest, six shooters holsters a rope and hat. Damian cant wear the hat because of the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    If you mean the TT team then I also find it really weird. He's the world's greatest detective and he hasn't noticed his son's using one of his properties as an illegal jail? (And if it turns out Damian in Tec is the shapeshifter and the costume is a clue to that, how does Bruce not notice? He's supposed to be like...ninja Sherlock Holmes, but also sometimes has no idea what's going on.)
    Yup that's what I mean. I assume during this point in Batman Bruce probably figures that Damian and Jon are on a mission. Or something.

It's with the titans. Bruce, for all his issues, save for Jason and that was a weird case, has been pretty attentive to where his boys and girls are. So this has to be something to do with the Arkham Knight, or this is something to do with King's nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Yup its Titans and it's getting a reboot after something to be more in line with YJ. Not sure if it's being based around the wonder comics line or the TV show.