Page 210 of 272 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4078

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And some of the rumors, like what Bleeding Cool has, make me lose hope in the future of DC Comics.
    See these 2 together was always a BAD SIGNAL in my opinion but..

Which rumours?

If is only about SUPERSONS. No answer is necessary. I am only worried for Damian Future.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-07-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    See these 2 together was always a BAD SIGNAL in my opinion but..

Which rumours?

If is only about SUPERSONS. No answer is necessary. I am only worried for Damian Future.
    That Bruce is being replaced by Luke Fox, Clark by Jon, Diana by someone not named Donna, Cassie, or Artemis, etc. Line wide.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianW View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Super Sons, Reunited! Jon and Damian Are Back in Superman #16
    https://www.cbr.com/superman-16-supe...-damian-wayne/

1. DC, don't you EVER let Bendis write my son again. He can't do Damian right at all.

2. Teen Jon looks like a black haired Anakin Skywalker and that just reinforces my hatred for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    1. DC, don't you EVER let Bendis write my son again. He can't do Damian right at all.

2. Teen Jon looks like a black haired Anakin Skywalker and that just reinforces my hatred for him.
    I knew there was something familiar about the design.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

...Damian says "yo"

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    ...Damian says "yo"
    Like I've said, Bendis simply cannot write Damian.

Goooood, I hate the way Bendis writes DC in general. It's all so... Marvel-like. I don't like it at all. Damian fighting a bunch of goons while making snarky commentary and almost talking to the reader, and every bubble contains some kind of stupid joke. Why? It's completely out of character. The art looks really Marvel-like too. It's just so... undefined and ambiguous. Bendis thinks he can write every character ever if he makes them tell stupid jokes while fighting people in random situations. There's no voice, no personality. It's all jokes and snarky commentary. Villains deserve no respect. They're just random. It's so weird. It feels so off. Making Jon a young adult was the worst decision EVER and I'll never approve, and so far what Bendis has done besides Young Justice is so bad and out of character. In his intro he talked like he respected Superman like it was his favorite character ever but he can't write a good run for his life. And I'm betting Gleason wrote at least 50% of the first Young Justice chapters.

Extraordinary Member

I find it funny a lil funny but sweet that the first person he has wanted to tell everything too Damain, not even his mom,

Damian has had a lot crap of his own to deal with wheater it be Bat or titans related, he never mentions jon
    considering how much he is hated in titans now i bet its nice to see a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I find it funny a lil funny but sweet that the first person he has wanted to tell everything too Damain, not even his mom,

Damian has had a lot crap of his own to deal with wheater it be Bat or titans related, he never mentions jon
    considering how much he is hated in titans now i bet its nice to see a friend
    A friend that began younger than him, and is now suddenly an adult, looks like an Anakin rip-off, and...

I'm still thinking this could be Ultraman in disguise, with Jon (the real one) trapped in stasis on Earth 3 or being used as a doll for that Lois or something, and this is all just a ruse by Ultraman to get at Superman.

Well, its just a theory. A FAN THEORY.

A friend that began younger than him, and is now suddenly an adult, looks like an Anakin rip-off, and...

I'm still thinking this could be Ultraman in disguise, with Jon (the real one) trapped in stasis on Earth 3 or being used as a doll for that Lois or something, and this is all just a ruse by Ultraman to get at Superman.

Well, its just a theory. A FAN THEORY.
    I'd love for that to be the case. But Bendis is so damn proud of this version of Jon, I doubt they'd go that route. Unfortunately, our boy is probably gone for good. This is one of those changes that feel like it'll last, even when we eventually get a new writer. And if these rumors I've been hearing today are true, things are only gonna get much worse for him.

*sigh* Damian just can't hold onto friends to save his life. First Colin's erased. Maya and Suren seem to only exist in Tomasi and Gleason's heads. Dick probably doesn't even remember the poor kid. And now Jon's not only been aged up (and apparently being aged up a second time), but leaving for the future. And sure Damian's gonna visit occasionally but...we all know it's not gonna be the same.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Really? He looks more like Kylo than Anakin to me.

Eh. Anakin's grandson. That works too lol

That Bruce is being replaced by Luke Fox, Clark by Jon, Diana by someone not named Donna, Cassie, or Artemis, etc. Line wide.
    WTF.. I heard the first part before but.. I thought that it was replace Robert patirson for one black person..

BETTER HIM THAN DUKE.

... This will KILL my interest for Superman comics. Is not ENOUGH torture with Damian in the legion?
    What?? Replace Diana for one unknown character??

The Trinity is going to be dissapeared during some time?
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-08-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF.. I heard the first part before but.. I thought that it was replace Robert patirson for one black person..

BETTER HIM THAN DUKE.

... This will KILL my interest for Superman comics. Is not ENOUGH torture with Damian in the legion?
    What?? Replace Diana for one unknown character??

The Trinity is going to be dissapeared during some time?
    According to the Bleeding Cool rumor, yes.

WOW. Return to Gotham to defeat Bane for then dissapear again

But your Superkid is now in The future.. I think that is only one FAKE RUMOUR.

*sigh* Damian just can't hold onto friends to save his life. First Colin's erased. Maya and Suren seem to only exist in Tomasi and Gleason's heads.
    Maya.. Without Gleason I lost you Suren was created for another writers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/suren-darga/4005-127061/
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-08-2019 at 01:26 AM.