Page 219 of 272 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    this jumbo smurf has got to go, I'm tired of him being blamed for everything,

You are right in that.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Anyone else reading Batman v Ra's? Think Bendis writes an awful Damian? Well....

This is really weird...

What happened here? One fake alfred? I see 2 alfreds in the last image.

this jumbo smurf has got to go, I'm tired of him being blamed for everything,
    If Roundhouse's plan is to turn the team against Robin. Even with the best intentions in the world its very unlikely to succeed.

Emiko has been in Damian's corner from the start and sacrificed alot to protect Damian from Deathstroke - so I doubt she would abandon him now.

Plus Djinn will probably be back on Damian's side once Roundhouse's control over her is lifted. And wherever she goes Crush will follow. I could see them escaping through Crush 'Loboing' out and losing control of her temper.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    If Roundhouse's plan is to turn the team against Robin. Even with the best intentions in the world its very unlikely to succeed.

Emiko has been in Damian's corner from the start and sacrificed alot to protect Damian from Deathstroke - so I doubt she would abandon him now.

Plus Djinn will probably be back on Damian's side once Roundhouse's control over her is lifted. And wherever she goes Crush will follow. I could see them escaping through Crush 'Loboing' out and losing control of her temper.
    Totally agree. Also, I was trying to think of the connection to Damian and Roundhouse's powers. The only possible thing I could think of is the Amazo Virus. Remember the person that took control of the situation after Jon and Damian stopped Kid Amazo the first time was Luther. Luther is apart of all of these year of villains is some way. I mean someone had to give Roundhouse the means to get revenge. So, it has to be either Luther or the other who I think is someone else from Damian's past adventures. Any one else remember Suren Darga, he Lu'un Darga family in Robin Son of Batman. Well, we never found out what happened to him. Well here is Darga and here is cover for the December issue. The helmet looks rather similar right?5101955-screen shot 2016-03-16 at 3.04.06 pm.jpg
    OCT190585.jpg

It being Suren would be very interesting. But didn't Robin son of Batman end with them on relatively good terms- so would need to explain why he has gone bad again.

Fantastic Member

It being Suren would be very interesting. But didn't Robin son of Batman end with them on relatively good terms- so would need to explain why he has gone bad again.
    Well, it could be that Suren sees an opportunity I mean Ra and the league of Assassins is out of the picture currently. So, there is a power vacuum also it does not necessarily need to be Suren it just could be another member of the same organization. But, my sister had interesting idea that it could also be Damian's cousin from Percy's first story arc.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-13-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What we got was at least decent, but I'm curious what the creative differences were specifically over since it happened so soon.
    This is what he had to say about his reason,

I went over to DC and I launched a Teen Titans Rebirth book, and I did all the designs for that, and I did the majority of the covers for that initial arc, as well as interiors for the Rebirth One shot and Issue One. I also wrote the plot, which ended up getting changed up a bit by DC Editorial and the Teen Titans Writer. I understand branding, but I still thought it was a bit disappointing ... but it’s corporate comics, and I do totally understand that they have their ideas about what they want to see. So I worked on two issues of that and decided to leave. After that, I went to Marvel and it was even worse.

I like to talk to my writers and my editors, I like all of us talking and all of us coming up with something together and having ideas. If the writer has a say in the art, I should have a say in the script.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/indie-...-and-why-satan

He also walked off from the Marvel 'The Royals' gig he took after TT.

So just like his dad Damian can be easily undone by a pretty face making googly eyes at him.

Poor lad. He's even forgotten how words work or how to speak.

Fantastic Member

I viewed it has shock more than anything. I mean the first time someone besides your family tells you they love you can be rather surprising and shocking to a young person. So, naturally Damian let his guard down. Which he has often done with Djinn throughout this run and Roundhouse used that. I actually rather surprised at how angry it made me that Roundhouse used Djinn like that and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I viewed it has shock more than anything. I mean the first time someone besides your family tells you they love you can be rather surprising and shocking to a young person. So, naturally Damian let his guard down. Which he has often done with Djinn throughout this run and Roundhouse used that. I actually rather surprised at how angry it made me that Roundhouse used Djinn like that and I hope he gets what he deserves.
    Djinn literally said she hated him like the issue before

Djinn literally said she hated him like the issue before
    Did she? I know she was still upset with him but I don't remember her going that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Did she? I know she was still upset with him but I don't remember her going that far.
    She was nervous he could have stolen her ring - which is fairly understandable since anyone with it can instantly enslave her.

Yeah I remember that. Not really remembering her saying or implying she hated him though. I may be mistake though. This isn't a series that I tend to enjoy re-reading XD

I think she does really like Damian. The issue with that wierd video game villian pretty much said hes all she thinks about.

Damian's prison put her off I think though since she is a character who obviously dislikes things like that due to her past.

Fantastic Member

I think she does really like Damian. The issue with that wierd video game villian pretty much said hes all she thinks about.

Damian's prison put her off I think though since she is a character who obviously dislikes things like that due to her past.
    Yeah, I feel the same way. She wouldn't be on the team anymore if she felt that Damian was a monster. Djinn understands that Damian has good intentions. But, as they say the road to Hell is often paved with good intentions. Damian wants to solve a problem like crime and evil but as we see every day in the real world that is not a easy thing to solve he is going to struggle. I don't think Djinn hates him she hates what he did and that he lied about it.