Page 220 of 272 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah I remember that. Not really remembering her saying or implying she hated him though. I may be mistake though. This isn't a series that I tend to enjoy re-reading XD
    The last couple of issues has been repeating that’s Damian has hated by everyone and that last interaction was not positive at all, so this is a far jump from yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    She was nervous he could have stolen her ring - which is fairly understandable since anyone with it can instantly enslave her.
    Damian is the one person on that team that couldn't have taken that ring and Djinn should know that since she gave him that ring once and he gave it back and she was really surprised considering that he could have used it to control her and more. That made her like him even more.

He had that chance to enslave her and the ring handed him on a platter and he didn't ever consider it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian is the one person on that team that couldn't have taken that ring and Djinn should know that since she gave him that ring once and he gave it back and she was really surprised considering that he could have used it to control her and more. That made her like him even more.

He had that chance to enslave her and the ring handed him on a platter and he didn't ever consider it.
    She took the prison news the hardest. no one was more angry then her noted by Kid flash in the opening

and this page show her opinion of him has fallen consdierbaly

Damn...I really like Djinn and Damian's interactions. When this run ends, I need her to be saved from limbo.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Damn...I really like Djinn and Damian's interactions. When this run ends, I need her to be saved from limbo.
    I didnt mind it at first, but ever since Crush let her true feelings be know (prompted by roundhouse/manipulated) its been annoying
    although her anger and jealousy have outweighed her rowdy and boisterousness i loved early one

Yeah Crush used to be best girl for me but her jealousy and behaviour whenever Djinn is concerned lately has been off putting. She wasn't always like that. I used to find her crush on Djinn sweet.

My daughter still loves her though.
    Djinn is something of a 'Catch U Next Tuesday' in that panel you posted @Racd. "To win me back". Way to have the back of the guy who rescued you and gave back your ring.

Besides Not everyone hates Damian. Emi doesn't and Wally might be disappointed but he doesn't hate him. It's only the new guys which begs the question what the F**K are they still doing on the team. It's not mandatory. None is making you do it. Don't like the way the Boss runs things? Then Bounce and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Don't stay and whine and bitch and glare at his back. Just leave. So much drama for nothing except yet again another writer wants to torture Robin.

Yeah Crush used to be best girl for me but her jealousy and behaviour whenever Djinn is concerned lately has been off putting. She wasn't always like that. I used to find her crush on Djinn sweet.

Djinn is something of a 'Catch U Next Tuesday' in that panel you posted @Racd. "To win me back". Way to have the back of the guy who rescued you and gave back your ring.

Besides Not everyone hates Damian. Emi doesn't and Wally might be disappointed but he doesn't hate him. It's only the new guys which begs the question what the F**K are they still doing on the team. It's not mandatory. None is making you do it. Don't like the way the Boss runs things? Then Bounce and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Don't stay and whine and bitch and glare at his back. Just leave. So much drama for nothing except yet again another writer wants to torture Robin.
    I think the hatred thing is more Damian perceiving it as that. Like you said Emiko doesn't and its unlikely Wally or Djinn do either. Damian probably just thinks they do.

I think the hatred thing is more Damian perceiving it as that. Like you said Emiko doesn't and its unlikely Wally or Djinn do either. Damian probably just thinks they do.
    I should hope Damian knows Emi doesn't hate him seeing as she crossed a very big line to save him but i was referring to the panel where Djinn says that it must be exhausting having everyone hate him.

I'm rooting for Damian and Emi personally. She gets him and has shown that she won't quit /doubt him so easily. [I'm really not happy with Djinn for accusing Damian]

Extraordinary Member

Djinn jsut said it above, that they all hate him. Emiko doesnt but she on hiatus right now, Wally doesnt hate him but he is upset for not being informed - and just with the prison itself, Djinn been pretty consistently cold to him since the discovery, she wants nothing to do with, the reason she is still here is becasue she has no where else to go, crush will stay by her side, and apprently roundhouse is the (not traitor traitor). Crush had no reaction to the prison and doesnt care, she just up being petty jealous over djinn and takes it our on robin preferring djinn stays mad since she had choosen robin first

Anyway my point was, its was such a 360 from Djinn in the last 4 issues I cant believe the son of Batman would let his guard down so easily

If King's run is anything to go by, a pretty face is all you need to make a Wayne lose their mind. Damian's just taking after his father xD

I should hope Damian knows Emi doesn't hate him seeing as she crossed a very big line to save him but i was referring to the panel where Djinn says that it must be exhausting having everyone hate him.

I'm rooting for Damian and Emi personally. She gets him and has shown that she won't quit /doubt him so easily. [I'm really not happy with Djinn for accusing Damian]
    Some of Emiko's actions could be percieved as Jealousy of Djinn. I could maybe see her admitting to liking Damian in some sort of twist for more Drama. But im not sure Glass would go that route.

Fantastic Member

Some of Emiko's actions could be percieved as Jealousy of Djinn. I could maybe see her admitting to liking Damian in some sort of twist for more Drama. But im not sure Glass would go that route.
    Glass seems to be going more towards Emiko and Wally. Which I am pretty cool with. Wally has a different mortal compass than Emiko which I think makes that relationship more interesting than her relationship with Damian. Emiko's relationship with Damian has never felt romantic more like a big sister and little brother relationship which is why she is so protective of him. Glass even mentioned in early interviews about him writing Teen Titans that what sort of relationship her was writing between Emiko and Damian.

I found the interview if anyone wants to read it:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...-creator%3famp
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-15-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Glass seems to be going more towards Emiko and Wally. Which I am pretty cool with. Wally has a different mortal compass than Emiko which I think makes that relationship more interesting than her relationship with Damian. Emiko's relationship with Damian has never felt romantic more like a big sister and little brother relationship which is why she is so protective of him. Glass even mentioned in early interviews about him writing Teen Titans that what sort of relationship her was writing between Emiko and Damian.

I found the interview if anyone wants to read it:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...-creator%3famp
    it doesn't have to be Glass who writes it and it's unlikely this team is going to last long enough for us to see romance. Even when all this is resolved I don't see them staying together.

Extraordinary Member

Intrestingly I thought they were buildling somthing with her and Wally, also she is just a bit to so similar to damian, they make good firends , she is clearly the wondergirl t his nightwing
    anyway I am past the relationship mess, I just want the Other to be exposed, and for Roundhouse to leave with Aqualad returning

Djinn is a bit like Damian's mama Talia. Manipulative. In that panel where she's stroking Damian reminds me of Talia and her Beloved. Damian might go for that sort of thing or he might find the similarities off putting either way he's way out of his depth. Romance isn't his game clearly. maybe get some tips from Wally or Dick Grayson.

that reminds me, Emi fancies Dick Grayson so oops.