Page 232 of 272 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

This is so sweet

it’s so cute how bruce says “tt” now, just like damian does

Incredible Member

20191027_140317.jpg
    Damian is a bad influence on his dad

DCeased 6 Preview

Can't overstate how much I'm liking Damian as Batman and Green arrow in this Preview.

Last edited by Fergus; 10-29-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This is so sweet

it’s so cute how bruce says “tt” now, just like damian does

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    20191027_140317.jpg
    Damian is a bad influence on his dad
    Damian influencing Bruce and Bruce letting out his inner Damian is a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    DCeased 6 Preview

Can't overstate how much I'm liking Damian as Batman and Green arrow in this Preview.

Ollie and Dinah are adorable. I'd like Tom Taylor on GA book

Damian makes a great Batman. I love how easily he fits into the role. Like a Duck to water.

it's a perfect fit. So natural and the other heroes seem to view it as a natural progression. They all work so well.

Damian here doesn't seem to have a problem working with others [I guess he's stunned by the loss of his father and brothers] even difficult ones like Ivy.

Grief can change one in so many ways.

So looks like this is leading to a new world with new protectors [Damian, Jon and Wallace] If the Ark's make it.

A Whole New World

Well...
    spoilers:
    That ending was A LOT happier than I was expecting. But I loved it, because of that. How is it that a series where a zombie apocalypse wipes out most of the world, and all the most well known heroes, ended up being the most hopeful thing I've read from DC in a while? Bravo Tom Taylor. Bravo.

And mad props to that fakeout death with Jon. Usually stuff like that annoys me but him sacrificing himself the way he did tugged at my heart so bad, I almost cheered when I saw he was still alive.

I'm guessing there'll be some sort of sequel in the future or something, based on that scene with Vic and Wonder Woman (real dumbass move, turning your back on her, Vic). But I'd be more than okay if things just ended here too. Honestly, this was just... perfect.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Well...
    spoilers:
    That ending was A LOT happier than I was expecting. But I loved it, because of that. How is it that a series where a zombie apocalypse wipes out most of the world, and all the most well known heroes, ended up being the most hopeful thing I've read from DC in a while? Bravo Tom Taylor. Bravo.

And mad props to that fakeout death with Jon. Usually stuff like that annoys me but him sacrificing himself the way he did tugged at my heart so bad, I almost cheered when I saw he was still alive.

I'm guessing there'll be some sort of sequel in the future or something, based on that scene with Vic and Wonder Woman (real dumbass move, turning your back on her, Vic). But I'd be more than okay if things just ended here too. Honestly, this was just... perfect.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This was so heart warming and emotional. Taylor just keeps getting better and better. I hope we more than one follow up. I want to see their new world
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

You know often we talk about things on this site that we don't like but, DCeased shows that their are still great books being published. It may not be for everyone but a good story is still a good story and the cream does rise to the top. Taylor deserves all the praise he gets for this story. I hope DC has him stick around and write other projects maybe a Supersons book in the future or Teen Titans when Glass finishes his run.

I too would like to see Taylor on something not in the same vein as DCeased and Injustice. He actually does a pretty good job with the characters (though he dropped the ball on Jason Todd in DCeased, so many zombie jokes left unsaid). He writes not only Damian, but Jon quite well. Something another writer I know of fails to do each time one of them pops up in his issues.

I'd actually be really into the idea of Taylor being on a revamped Teen Titans book. It's a shame the ship has pretty much sailed on Jon ever being on that team cuz I would have put up with his older self if it was on a Titans book written by Taylor, Tomasi, or even Glass.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they kept giving Taylor his own out of continuity mini or maxi series. He seems to be at his best when you give him the whole sandbox and tell him to go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I too would like to see Taylor on something not in the same vein as DCeased and Injustice. He actually does a pretty good job with the characters (though he dropped the ball on Jason Todd in DCeased, so many zombie jokes left unsaid). He writes not only Damian, but Jon quite well. Something another writer I know of fails to do each time one of them pops up in his issues.
    I too expected to see Jason since he was in a variant but those zombie jokes could have still been made with Dick and Damian I guess. After Suicide Squad I don't see DC putting him on anything other than a high profile title which isn't TT or Supersons sadly.

I only see him writing the duo as a passion project and sadly Harley, Ollie and Dinah are the 3 his got his eyes on

I'm down for more Tom Taylor in general .

(Unless it involves treating Harley as a pet character even more then he already does ).

Extraordinary Member

tissues please