Page 233 of 272 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4078

spoilers:
    Nightwing was so emotional. Finally we saw Damian visiting Dick and it was heartbreaking
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

tissues please
    Damn! Right in the feels. Now can we get Damian's reaction to "Ric" and a reason why Barbara was the only one trying to bring him back!?

****'s brutal

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    ****'s brutal

Babs needs to get it together

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    ****'s brutal

Out of the mouths of babes.... indeed Damian his name is Dick.

Finally after months and months they throw us a bone. A well written bone but still a bone. At least Jurfgens a decent writer finally delivered.

Damian looks crushed.

I like Moore's Damian. He's got a hint of the exotic which is cool since it reflects his parentage
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-30-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Wow. Aside from that being a fucking heartbreaking scene...someone give this artist an award for drawing a darker skinned and ethnic looking Damian and actually making it work. For some reason that seems to be a very difficult thing for a lot of artists.

Though I'm still curious as to why they didn't just call up Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, or Miss Martian to just magic him back to normal, even before he woke up. Because apparently they can do that.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-30-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wow. Aside from that being a fucking heartbreaking scene...someone give this artist an award for drawing a darker skinned and ethnic looking Damian and actually making it work. For some reason that seems to be a very difficult thing for a lot of artists.

Though I'm still curious as to why they didn't just call up Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, or Miss Martian to just magic him back to normal, even before he woke up. Because apparently they can do that.
    Because sometimes magic ,much like technology, just doesn't work when you need it to for some inexplicable reason.

And see I'd buy that if some writer (forgot which) hadn't already said they were ready to pull the Zatanna plug on Ric as soon as possible XD

And see I'd buy that if some writer (forgot which) hadn't already said they were ready to pull the Zatanna plug on Ric as soon as possible XD
    King, oddly enough, was the one who said that Dick's amnesia could be fixed with a single spell from Zatanna.

Fantastic Member

I was thinking about jumping back on Nightwing can I just start with this issue? Also, besides Zatanna there is another character who could possibly restore Dick's memory but, who knows how long she is going to be trapped in her ring. That could be interesting.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-30-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I was thinking about jumping back on Nightwing can I just start with this issue? Also, besides Zatanna there is another character who could possibly restore Dick's memory but, who knows how long she is going to be trapped in her ring. That could be interesting.
    This is the Annual so sadly doesn't connect to the Court of Owls, Villain of the year story going on right now.

I wouldn't recommend Nightwing but if you wanted to jump back in you could start with the Court of owls story which is where things currently are.

This isn't the story being explored in the Nightwing series right now

You said it, he's got the deeper skin tone and even the green eyes too.
    Plus Moores art in general continues to be absolutely beautiful and both his version of Dick and now his Damian are by far among my favorite designs for both these characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Lilith the Jean agree of DC. Raven Miss. Martian

So I was looking at the last DCeased issue again when something caught my eye...is Oliver short or is Damian just taller when he’s in the batsuit? Maybe it’s just an artist thing but normally Damian has been drawn shorter because of his age, so to see him in alternate universe story almost as tall as Green Arrow raises some questions. Here’s the image for reference.

8E26887B-7ECD-44DA-A12E-7D11A7BA2A4E.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.