Page 239 of 272 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4078

That picture of beyondDamian and Bruce I take it he just revived a dead Bruce. It's a haunting piece.

Any ideas what Damian's 5G persona is going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    DC needs to make a Supersons or DCSuperhero Boys cartoon

https://twitter.com/aspirinoverdose
    tory Artist ●Nickelodeon's Glitch Techs, DreamWorks, Titmouse wants DCSuperhero boys
    That is a great idea. DCSHG is doing great sadly these days the focus is on the female demographic and how to get them liking things boys already like so the chance's of Dc doing something purposefully to attract little boys is almost nil. Little boys already have so much for them at DC.

Though I think young girls would also enjoy a Supersons or DCSHB cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    From the Nightwing Annual

I love this panel. Poor Damian. I liked how he told the doctor that his name is Dick. Not Grayson or Richard rather he went with the shortened version that Dick is more used to even though that's not what he himself calls him. I like to think that in his heart he calls Dick Dick.

At last DC's taking the first steps to ending the Ric arc. He's returning soon but 2020 still too far.

Also just noticed that Dick starts to open he's eyes in response to Damian. So many feels.
    I didn't notice the panel where Dick's eyes start to open. Nice.

I liked Damian asking Bruce if he killed KGbeast. Typical

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I didn't notice the panel where Dick's eyes start to open. Nice.

I liked Damian asking Bruce if he killed KGbeast. Typical
    would have been cool, if Damian had locked him in his secret prison

Fantastic Member

I think in DC Superhero Girls the Robin they use is supposed to be Damian. By, the way the show itself is so great that I think boys and girls could love it. Same with a Supersons cartoon. I think this was just easier to do because the same writer for the DC Superhero girls cartoon is the same writer for the comics. But, hey they let Tomasi write the Death and Return of Superman movies the next step could be cartoons.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    That is a great idea. DCSHG is doing great sadly these days the focus is on the female demographic and how to get them liking things boys already like so the chance's of Dc doing something purposefully to attract little boys is almost nil. Little boys already have so much for them at DC.

Though I think young girls would also enjoy a Supersons or DCSHB cartoon.
    If supersons had a show I would want it to be more teen titans like/ hunterxhunter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I think in DC Superhero Girls the Robin they use is supposed to be Damian. By, the way the show itself is so great that I think boys and girls could love it. Same with a Supersons cartoon. I think this was just easier to do because the same writer for the DC Superhero girls cartoon is the same writer for the comics. But, hey they let Tomasi write the Death and Return of Superman movies the next step could be cartoons.

I have a question in DCSHG are the boys ranged from silly to stupid becuase I am not down with females only being able to compete when the men around them are idiots

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I have a question in DCSHG are the boys ranged from silly to stupid becuase I am not down with females only being able to compete when the men around them are idiots
    No, I never found any of them to be stupid. They do some fun things like having Babs and Berry being friends because of their love of science. Half Jordan is presented in the show as being the over confident jock but he is not dumb. Green Arrow is in the show and they make him a rival for Zatanna because they are both rather theatrical. Superman is in the show too but he is young about 18 or 19 so he is a little over confident but that's just because he's a young man. I seen this kind of writing for a young Superman before and it's not bad at all. Garth is in the show and he is fun he is still in that awkward phrase were he is not that confident in himself. Think Teen Titans year one that is how Garth is in the show. The show doesn't take itself too seriously but I enjoyed it a lot. If anything things in the girls history is made fun of a lot. Like Kara wanting to prove she is a superhero like her cousin but no one knows who supergirl is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    No, I never found any of them to be stupid. They do some fun things like having Babs and Berry being friends because of their love of science. Half Jordan is presented in the show as being the over confident jock but he is not dumb. Green Arrow is in the show and they make him a rival for Zatanna because they are both rather theatrical. Superman is in the show too but he is young about 18 or 19 so he is a little over confident but that's just because he's a young man. I seen this kind of writing for a young Superman before and it's not bad at all. Garth is in the show and he is fun he is still in that awkward phrase were he is not that confident in himself. Think Teen Titans year one that is how Garth is in the show. The show doesn't take itself too seriously but I enjoyed it a lot. If anything things in the girls history is made fun of a lot. Like Kara wanting to prove she is a superhero like her cousin but no one knows who supergirl is.
    Well that’s sounds great

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well that’s sounds great
    It's on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out. The shorts for the show are also in YouTube. It should give you a idea of what the show and the characters are like.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: Event Leviathan Reveals the Fallout of Damian Wayne's Revelation

EVENT LEVIATHAN #6
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by ALEX MALEEV
    variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
    From the Eisner Award-winning team of superstar writer Brian Michael Bendis and groundbreaking artist Alex Maleev, the shocking conclusion to the biggest DC mystery of the year! Who is Leviathan? What do they want? How have they dismantled the most powerful secret agencies in the world? And what’s their next deadly move? The greatest detectives of the DC Universe descend on Leviathan, and all the answers are revealed! Don’t miss the shocking conclusion of this storyline!
    ON SALE 11.13.19

Talia and Damian's relationship here is so odd.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-12-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Does it physically hurt Bendis to research characters and their distinctive voices? Talia and Damian would never talk like that.

I wanna know what fucking Talia and Damian books Bendis actually read. This is getting ridiculous now.