Page 251 of 272 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-23-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Oh they definitely got the houses mixed up. Damian's a Slytherin, yes, but Tim is definitely a Ravenclaw and Jason's a Gryffindor. I could see Dick in Gryffindor but for the sake of having a Robin for each house, he's the one most likely to be in Hufflepuff
    [/Potternerd]

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh they definitely got the houses mixed up. Damian's a Slytherin, yes, but Tim is definitely a Ravenclaw and Jason's a Gryffindor. I could see Dick in Gryffindor but for the sake of having a Robin for each house, he's the one most likely to be in Hufflepuff
    [/Potternerd]
    Jason is a murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jason is a murderer
    Yes...Yes he is...but what's that have to do with anything? The only house who hasn't ever produced a Dark Wizard is Hufflepuff

Fantastic Member

Question? When do we stop considering a character a murder?

Because I still remember Damian beheading a thief when he was 10. Also, he killed Nobody in Batman and Robin. I love the character obviously but how long does a character have to go without killing someone before that label is removed? Also, who did Jason kill recently? Because if we are going back to Under the Red Hood days Damian is a murderer too. Also, Wonder Woman if we are counting Maxwell Lord.

Batkid and Superboy return in September with the third Super Sons graphic novel.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...ape-to-landis/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post

Because I still remember Damian beheading a thief when he was 10. Also, he killed Nobody in Batman and Robin. I love the character obviously but how long does a character have to go without killing someone before that label is removed? Also, who did Jason kill recently? Because if we are going back to Under the Red Hood days Damian is a murderer too. Also, Wonder Woman if we are counting Maxwell Lord.
    Simple. They're all murderers xD

Whether or not you think they've redeemed themselves is up to you but it is what it is. ****, Damian had a whole mini series about making up for his murders.

Granted, in Wonder Woman's case she was well beyond justified and the unfair treatment she received because of it is still absolutely baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Batkid and Superboy return in September with the third Super Sons graphic novel.
    Oh joy...more Ian

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post

I stopped when they genuinely stopped.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yes...Yes he is...but what's that have to do with anything? The only house who hasn't ever produced a Dark Wizard is Hufflepuff
    His mind was a mess for quite some time
    I don’t think he would be selected in griffindor

That doesn't mean he'd be in Slytherin either. Despite Rowling doing a VERY bad job making that distinction in the books, Slytherin wasn't just the house where everyone dumped all their villains and mental patients. Much like how Hufflepuff wasn't just the reject house (though the jokes never get old XD)

It was the house for those who were cunning, shrewd, ambitious, and whose bloodlines were pure. Jason doesn't really embody any of the standard traits for Slytherins. And given his status as an unwanted street urchin, before he was found by Bruce, I doubt he'd have any "blood purity" to secure him a spot there like it did for other Slytherin students who didn't fit the criteria *cough*CrabbeAndGoyle*cough*

Now Gryffindor on the other hand:

The Gryffindor house emphasises the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave, though sometimes to the point of recklessness. Some Gryffindors have also been noted to be short-tempered.

Severus Snape considered many Gryffindors to be self-righteous and arrogant, with no regard for rules
    Most, not all, of these traits fit Jason a lot more than the Slytherin traits. I'd say a lot of them fit Damian too but his personality and familial status on both of his parents' sides would probably land him in Slytherin.

Now the real challenge is what house Bruce would be in? Because I can see an argument for him being in all of them but Hufflepuff.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-24-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This is not the Super Sons I wanted. Its as bad as what Bendis calls his "Super Sons" in its own way.

If we talk about Harry Potter.. PETER PETTIGREW was in GRIFFINDOR and was one COWARD and a TRAITOR..

Jason fits in Griffindor more than Pettigrew.. or maybe Huppelpuf(for the people who works hard like him as kid to survive)

Dick fits in GRIFFINDOR and Damian in Slytherin.. Is son of 2 rich persons and his attitude.. Despite with 11 years(harry 1st year in howard) maybe he was starting to be one good option to Griffindor too..

Yes. Tim in Ravenclaw

WHAT IS THIS? One 3rd SS with Ian?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Now thats a Hero right their