Page 255 of 272 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Kinda wish Damian was 14 or 15 now in the DCU. I feel like enough time has passed to age him up.

Also, I noticed Damian is coming back next month in Tomasi's Tec so i'm def looking forward to that.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it too especially since that issue is written by Tom Taylor.
    I've enjoyed what he's done with Damian and Bruce thus far in Injustice and Dceased.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yep the title is 'Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint' issue #2.

However, that tweet and those three images are pretty much all the content and interaction there is for 'Father Todd', he only has that quick cameo in that title to give Traci Thirteen a friendly pep talk.

Fandom just seems to enjoy the concept of the character, in fact when it comes to Dick, Jason and Damian, I've noticed that they each have specific alternate versions of themselves that fans have latched onto and create a surprising amount of fan art for whilst mixing and matching the alt characters together. Such as that fan art you linked featuring Batman 666 and Father Todd.

With Dick, the go to, is usually Talon Dick or sometimes DickBats of Earth 2. With Jason it's often Father Todd or Arkham Knight. And with Damian it's Batman 666 or LOA Leader Damian.
    Shame. The concept is so crack and out there I can see why fans are drawn to it.
    There's so many questions I want answered on this jason.

I've noticed that about fandom and alter versions too. DC really doesn't take advantage of it's elseworlds like it ought to.
    Fans are interested and hungry for stories with these characters.

Maybe someday we might get more stories about these characters.
    I'd like to know what happens after LOA Damian changes the purpose of the organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Shame. The concept is so crack and out there I can see why fans are drawn to it.
    There's so many questions I want answered on this jason.

I've noticed that about fandom and alter versions too. DC really doesn't take advantage of it's elseworlds like it ought to.
    Fans are interested and hungry for stories with these characters.

Maybe someday we might get more stories about these characters.
    I'd like to know what happens after LOA Damian changes the purpose of the organisation.
    Kelly and Lanzing tweeted about a pitch they made to Dc. A 6 issue series with Batman666. I enjoyed their Nuclear Winter one shot but with Morrison's Arkham Asylum taking place in that world I don't know how successful their pitch will be.

They might have had better luck with LOA Damian though I don't know if that's a concept they are interested in.

Even better Lanzing and Kelley on a Dick and Damian mini series set in the Beyond time where Damian calls on mayor Dick to suit up to go rescue old man Bruce.

Lets see mature Dick bust out his Bruce Lee moves once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Kelly and Lanzing tweeted about a pitch they made to Dc. A 6 issue series with Batman666. I enjoyed their Nuclear Winter one shot but with Morrison's Arkham Asylum taking place in that world I don't know how successful their pitch will be.

They might have had better luck with LOA Damian though I don't know if that's a concept they are interested in.

Even better Lanzing and Kelley on a Dick and Damian mini series set in the Beyond time where Damian calls on mayor Dick to suit up to go rescue old man Bruce.

Lets see mature Dick bust out his Bruce Lee moves once again.
    That 666 pitch was likely rejected it was a few months ago. besides those two recently got a movie script writing gig [is there anyone who isn't writing movie scripts/ Comics really are dying and writers are deserting the sinking ship]

Did L and K write the Nightwing issue where he goes takes down the Yakuza? I loved that issue not just due to how badass Dick is but Damian retelling the story to Bruce and his pets and he's so proud of his big brother.

I like the premise of mayor Dick and LOA Damian teaming up to rescue old man Bruce. That sounds dope.

The possibilities are endless with Elseworlds.

Hell that recent panel of drinking buddies Damian, Diana and Slade I want to know more. That Slade is likely a version of Damian's dad [remember the phone call he makes to Damian calling him son and Robin?] How is Slade's kid Robin? Another story I want to see [Priest will likely elaborate on that]
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-30-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Damian and Jason

Damian

https://twitter.com/_Sae0000

That 666 pitch was likely rejected it was a few months ago. besides those two recently got a movie script writing gig [is there anyone who isn't writing movie scripts/ Comics really are dying and writers are deserting the sinking ship]

Did L and K write the Nightwing issue where he goes takes down the Yakuza? I loved that issue not just due to how badass Dick is but Damian retelling the story to Bruce and his pets and he's so proud of his big brother.

I like the premise of mayor Dick and LOA Damian teaming up to rescue old man Bruce. That sounds dope.

The possibilities are endless with Elseworlds.

Hell that recent panel of drinking buddies Damian, Diana and Slade I want to know more. That Slade is likely a version of Damian's dad [remember the phone call he makes to Damian calling him son and Robin?] How is Slade's kid Robin? Another story I want to see [Priest will likely elaborate on that]
    Yep. Somewhere Damian and Rose are siblings. I recall those two taking down Kryptonians the last time they teamed up. They were great together. Damian does very well in partnerships. he bounces off most characters well.

Yep Lanzing and Kelly penned that issue of Nightwing

Damian and Jason

Damian

https://twitter.com/_Sae0000
    I've been seeing a lot of Damian Jason art recently. What's up with that?

Don't tell me that since Jason smacked Damian up fandom now suddenly wants to embrace them as brothers who get along? Or are fans so desperate for Robins relating that they take anything so these two are their go to since they are the last Robins we saw teaming up?

Either way i'm really not a fan. Damian doesn't Like Jason and Jason isn't care for Damian.

These two aren't bros and we shouldn't over look what Jason did to child or the fact that he threatened his team who had nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-30-2019 at 09:51 PM.

DCesed New World Finest

https://twitter.com/drawingcookie1

Don't tell me that since Jason smacked Damian up fandom now suddenly wants to embrace them as brothers who get along? Or are fans so desperate for Robins relating that they take anything so these two are their go to since they are the last Robins we saw teaming up?

Either way i'm really not a fan. Damian doesn't Like Jason and Jason isn't care for Damian.

These two aren't bros and we shouldn't over look what Jason did to child or the fact that he threatened his team who had nothing to do with it.
    I don't think it due to a longing for batfamily interactions rather more to do with fans shipping grown Damian with Jason. You know internet shippers. The more toxic the better. The ship has always been around but it did seem to increase after TT Annual which is worrying.

I like the art though.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's been brewing for a while, ever since fans realized that Jason and Damian were both raised by Talia, have been training with the League of Assassins, and both are Bruce's murder babies that have to redeem themselves, so they have a lot in common.

Lobdell pointed it out in the Death of The Family aftermath with Jason right before Damian died, and of course, Morrison via Batman also pointed that out in Batman Incorporated when they partner so well.

Aside from that, the annual, the occasional Batfam crossover, and Leviathan though, they don't interact that often, since DC likes to pair Jason with Tim and Dick with Damian, so fans who do like their similarity and interaction as a pair of snarky murder brothers, they want to see it more in fan art.

Of course, there are the shippers, but both shippers and non-shippers like the pair for that reason.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 12-01-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's been brewing for a while, ever since fans realized that Jason and Damian were both raised by Talia, have been training with the League of Assassins, and both are Bruce's murder babies that have to redeem themselves, so they have a lot in common.

Lobdell pointed it out in the Death of The Family aftermath with Jason right before Damian died, and of course, Morrison via Batman also pointed that out in Batman Incorporated when they partner so well.

Aside from that, the annual, the occasional Batfam crossover, and Leviathan though, they don't interact that often, since DC likes to pair Jason with Tim and Dick with Damian, so fans who do like their similarity and interaction as a pair of snarky murder brothers, they want to see it more in fan art.

Of course, there are the shippers, but both shippers and non-shippers like the pair for that reason.
    Yeah I like the similarities and wish they had more interactions in story

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

Ewww people really like to pick and choose what’s canon/head canon
    Talia is not a good person, sleep with the damaged Jason, murdered her only son
    They do not bond over their shared abuse

Talia and Jason's connection has been greatly diminished which is for the best imo. Never a fan of Tim and Jason trying to borrow from Damian.

They should find their own lore. {surprised no one has brought up the fact that Lobdell Jacked the Prince of Gotham thing from Dick Grayson]

In current continuity Talia didn't sleep with Jason nor did she bring him back I don't believe.

They barely have any connection but I guess fandom likes head canon over actual canon.

It's bad enough the boy already look like clones don't need them cloning each others connections and uniqueness.

Cass though she came after Son of the demon doesn't borrow too much from Damian so I'm cool with her LoA connection
    Last edited by Fergus; 12-01-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Talia and Jason's connection has been greatly diminished which is for the best imo. Never a fan of Tim and Jason trying to borrow from Damian.

They should find their own lore. {surprised no one has brought up the fact that Lobdell Jacked the Prince of Gotham thing from Dick Grayson]

In current continuity Talia didn't sleep with Jason nor did she bring him back I don't believe.

They barely have any connection but I guess fandom likes head canon over actual canon.

It's bad enough the boy already look like clones don't need them cloning each others connections and uniqueness.

Cass though she came after Son of the demon doesn't borrow too much from Damian so I'm cool with her LoA connection
    The prince of Gotham thing never made sense he was robin for a year then spent a few years terrorizing Gotham then was more globetrotting with the outlaws then a resident