Page 257 of 272 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Wow that's shameless so rather than down play they just leaned more into Damian's lore.

Jason really needs a new writer. Roy, Star, Talia, Black Mask, Biazrro, Artemis. This character has had his own title for decades now and in all that time his writer who has had that gig for years hasn't managed to do more than try to piggy back and dip into other characters toybox.

I really hate Lobdell doubling down on the Talia thing. That really annoys me. Thankfully most writers have ignored the connection.

Jason doesn't need a connection to the Al Ghuls or connections to Damian. It does nothing for the character. It isn't acknowledged by other writers so it amounts to nothing.
    Jason being revived in Lazarus Pit and connected to the League has become the go-to resurrection story now since Superboy-Prime doesn't exist. The Lazarus version is now canon in the comic, the animated movie, and a tv series, and I think it's the right thing to do because it's less complicated and they're able to tell the story with just the characters within the Batman lore.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-02-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Jason being revived in Lazarus Pit and connected to the League has become the go-to resurrection story now since Superboy-Prime doesn't exist. The Lazarus version is now canon in the comic, the animated movie, and a tv series, and I think it's the right thing to do because it's less complicated and they're able to tell the story with just the characters within the Batman lore.
    yeah but Talia knowing Jason before he was Robin is just Stupid.

Robins cannibalise each other enough already this is just getting ridiculous. Next we are going to find that Willis was Jack's nerferious brother who was disowned and forced to adopt a new identity or that Willis was really the one behind the Grayson s murder.

Or that Neil Adams was right and the LoA were indeed responsible for The Grayson's death.

Too much overlap isn't good or interesting it gets too contrived and fan fictiony

Justice League #37 out Wednesday

It all comes down to this.

1st Catwoman takes down 3 Flashes next Damian is bullet Timing and now he's keeping up with Flashes and flying heroes.

Kamandi behind Damian. I'm hoping for interactions but theres too much going on so that's unlikely.

Shazam, Blue and Donna seem fine here so this is after they are infected?
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-02-2019 at 06:15 PM.

I like the JL COVER..

I will miss Glass TT..

Adam Glass to End Run on Teen Titans With the Djinn War, as He Has a New Netflix Show to Run:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...n-war-netflix/

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like the JL COVER..

I will miss Glass TT..

Adam Glass to End Run on Teen Titans With the Djinn War, as He Has a New Netflix Show to Run:

Well congratulations to him. He joins the ranks of Bendis and Morrison that's real good for him. I bet Tom king is jealous

Al Ghul

https://twitter.com/moon115115

Gotham's Survival in return for my soul - Batman 666

https://twitter.com/glitter_dc

Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-03-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like the JL COVER..

I will miss Glass TT..

Welp! It was...fun....no....enjoyab....no....interesting. It was interesting while it lasted. Far from the worse TT run and I hope to God they don't put Djinn and Crush on a bus after this...but I'm ready for it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Welp! It was...fun....no....enjoyab....no....interesting. It was interesting while it lasted. Far from the worse TT run and I hope to God they don't put Djinn and Crush on a bus after this...but I'm ready for it to end.
    As much as I yearn for happier stories I have been enjoying this run. I have some issues with it but nothing is perfect. I can't imagine what this team would be like if they got along. I fear they'll lose their spark if they started getting along

The dynamic this team has works for a short term series like this has been but I don't think I'd want it for something that's meant to be a long-term Titans series.

Not just because these guys, as far as I'm concerned, are Teen Titans in name only, but their little hissy fits with each other and the fact that they barely function as a team just got...really old, really fast. It didn't help that, by this point, the only characters I've found likable are Djinn, Damian, and Emiko. (And the only ones I've found interesting are Djinn, Damian, and Crush.).

I hated this series at first. Then it grew on me. Now its wearing out it's welcome. It's not a bad book. It's definitely not as bad as the New 52 Titans or as boring as Percy's run. But...as someone who's loved the Teen Titans for damn near 20 years...this ain't what I wanna see from them for any longer than we've already gotten. A nice little detour but not the regularly scheduled program.

I'm not even particularly looking for "happier stories" or for the characters to be all buddy-buddy. I just don't want...this....anymore. **** I'd probably be more okay with the tone if there were more characters I gave a damn about. At this point Djinn and Damian are pretty much it. Everyone else could die in a bus crash and the only one I'd really miss is Crush.

It's the same problem i have with Bendis' Young Justice. Not technically bad but it'd be better if half the characters didn't suck.
    Last edited by Blue22; 12-03-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'm never gonna get used to hot Damian

It's gotta be coming eventually. With Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul as his parents, Damian is pretty much destined to surpass Dick when it comes to how many drooling fangirls (and boys, I guess) he can amass when he's older xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's gotta be coming eventually. With Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul as his parents, Damian is pretty much destined to surpass Dick when it comes to how many drooling fangirls (and boys, I guess) he can amass when he's older xD
    On the surface. But on the inside, he's as awkward about it as he was with Djinn.