Page 266 of 272 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4078

If the 6 year time skip for 5g is true. Where would you like to see Damian?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Umm... he'll be 19, so Gotham University?
    He already has a diploma, Talia's accreditation lol, but Bruce's gonna drag him to attend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He already has a diploma, Talia's accreditation lol, but Bruce's gonna drag him to attend anyway.
    I think he's past that level. He claims to have 3 phds can't imagine that's true but we know he's got at least one phd according to Bruce in Tec.

I'd like him to be RedBird an independent hero while attending Gotham uni purely for the social experience.
    Last edited by dietrich; 12-17-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh my God. Damian, Jon, and Bart are dressed like the South Park boys. The fact that Connor isn't dressed like Kyle makes me wonder whether or not that was on purpose or if it was a huge coincidence xD
    I didn't even notice their outfit. Lol

Incredible Member

Are you sure Bruce is going to pay attention to that? With the way most writers portray his parenting skills I wouldn't be suprised if Bruce missed Damian's second funeral at some point.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I think he's past that level. He claims to have 3 phds can't imagine that's true but we know he's got at least one phd according to Bruce in Tec.

I'd like him to be RedBird an independent hero while attending Gotham uni purely for the social experience.
    I'd be fine with that, but I just can't stand the names Red Bird or Flamebird.

He definitely won't be Luke's sidekick, so I'm guessing he'll take on a new role across the planet like in R:SoB. If this whole time skip is just so that Bruce can have Helena... then it's really pushing it, and it really needs to stop. Sick of the replacement nature of the family and the agenda King had of unwanted children not being family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Arthur IV View Post
    He definitely won't be Luke's sidekick, so I'm guessing he'll take on a new role across the planet like in R:SoB. If this whole time skip is just so that Bruce can have Helena... then it's really pushing it, and it really needs to stop. Sick of the replacement nature of the family and the agenda King had of unwanted children not being family.
    The time skip and 5G is more about the larger DCU, temp status quo change to spice things up while selling extra titles and sorting out the universe timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I'm not that keen on RedBird either but I couldn't be bothered thinking up a new hero name

Extraordinary Member

Unless he ignore time like most do,

I would not worry about Damian’s place

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    If the 6 year time skip for 5g is true. Where would you like to see Damian?
    With the new Timeline I don't expect everyone to be accounted for or even affected. 5G is a generation of heroes. Titles featuring the JL replacements. From the little details we've had I think we might be getting stories from selected generations/eras.

eg Black label as we know will be Gen1& 2 Bruce and co still being heroes and set before they retire. TT, YJ etc will still be going with the current cast more than likely and not aged up

Good Grief!

TT'sThe Other!

spoilers:
    Heretic's back in TT
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Are you sure Bruce is going to pay attention to that? With the way most writers portray his parenting skills I wouldn't be suprised if Bruce missed Damian's second funeral at some point.
    Tomasi's Bruce will

Incredible Member

With the way most writers portray his parenting skills I wouldn't be suprised if Bruce missed Damian's second funeral at some point.
    Hey, I sorta predicted Last Knight on Earth.

Flamebird would actually make sense. He was originally Dick's Robin when he was Batman, and Flamebird was the Kryptonian Nightwing's partner.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman