Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272
Results 4,066 to 4,078 of 4078
  1. #4066
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Overall Dick's and Damian have been stable? I mean Damian has been aggressive since he at times sees Dick as a threat. But over time it's more of fear not being good enough.
    Beyond initial interactions and the whole "Ric" fiasco? Yeah. Probably the two most tight knit of the Bats.

  2. #4067
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Overall Dick's and Damian have been stable? I mean Damian has been aggressive since he at times sees Dick as a threat. But over time it's more of fear not being good enough.
    Damian hasn't seen Dick as a threat since Morrison's Batman and Robin. In Nightwing Rebirth Damian viewing Dick as a threat turned out to be a ruse togo see Dick who he was missing.

    Damian views Dick as more than just a brother. he got more panicked at the idea of Dick having a kid than Bruce and Selina having a kid.

    Dick views Damian as a son

    Ric was having Nightmares because he couldn't recall Damian's face and Damian voice was what pulled Ric out of his coma. He opened his eyes to Damian's prompting.

    Their relationship is very stable. I believe that a huge part of why Damian is currently spiralling out is not just taking advice from Jason Todd but because Dick Grayson isn't around to guide him. Damian has lost his anchor so he accepted help from the wrong brother and took tips from Bruce who isn't the moral of men.

    Damian's aggression is more about losing Dick or being replaced in Dick's life.

  3. #4068
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    For those who missed him Damian was also in JL.

    I enjoyed the 1st LOS and the preview where Jon cuts orientation to go get Damian all looks swell. I wasn't a fan of how bendis wrote them before but I'm looking forward to seeing Damian in the future.

  4. #4069
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,787
    Last edited by Fergus; 12-26-2019 at 07:30 AM.

  5. #4070
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,641

    Default

    Since the year is almost over. What are Damian's best moments?

  6. #4071
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Since the year is almost over. What are Damian's best moments?
    Tec Tomasi - Damian sassing Bruce

    Nightwing Annual - Damian crying over Dick

    Tec Taylor - Damian spending daysand nights in the snow looking for a lost orphan and then refusing to leave the kid's side once found

    DCeased Taylor - Damian as Batman coming in clutch and being all diplomatic when confronted by Ivy

    DCeased Taylor - Damian promising to look after Lois

    Batman - Damian taking down Gotham Girl

    Batman - Damian's interactions with Thomas

    JL - Damian's concern for Bruce's safety and not caring about his own

    TT -Damian being clueless about Djinn's feelings for him

    Damian's reaction to Slade ruffling his hair.

  7. #4072
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Ah. Nice holiday moment between the Super Sons and Batman and Robin.

  8. #4073
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Tec Tomasi - Damian sassing Bruce

    Nightwing Annual - Damian crying over Dick

    Tec Taylor - Damian spending daysand nights in the snow looking for a lost orphan and then refusing to leave the kid's side once found

    DCeased Taylor - Damian as Batman coming in clutch and being all diplomatic when confronted by Ivy

    DCeased Taylor - Damian promising to look after Lois

    Batman - Damian taking down Gotham Girl

    Batman - Damian's interactions with Thomas

    JL - Damian's concern for Bruce's safety and not caring about his own

    TT -Damian being clueless about Djinn's feelings for him

    Damian's reaction to Slade ruffling his hair.
    Damian throwing projectiles at Jon to check if it's him as his first reaction

  9. #4074
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Since the year is almost over. What are Damian's best moments?
    Can't really recall what books came out this year.

    TT where Damian was in the refugee place was really beautiful
    Damian donating an ungodly amount to the pet sanctuary
    Superson's grandkids [was that this year?]
    Damian telling his pets and batman how Grayson saved him from the Yakuza
    The Nightwing annual with Damian at the foot of Grayson's bed and correcting the Doctor on Dick's Name was the highlight.
    Batman and Robin working together in Tec especially Tom Taylor's issue which had some great dialogue. Damian's artistic skills getting a mention in Tec was also good.
    King wrote some excellent Damian dialogue in Batman. The issues he was in he stole completely. The GG take down was great to see but that was an asspull.
    Dceased all of it was just a highpoint.
    Slade wearing Damian's clothes in TT was very funny
    Batman v TMnT was just a high point not just for Damian but for the Batfamily
    Damian calling Tim Timothy in Batman was OCC but welcome.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-26-2019 at 06:07 PM.

  10. #4075
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Happy Holidays all.

  11. #4076
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Age reversed Robins

    Tim's costume is growing on me





    https://twitter.com/akkiyamia





    https://twitter.com/JarrulusX
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-26-2019 at 07:13 PM.

  12. #4077
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

  13. #4078
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    6,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Age reversed Robins

    Tim's costume is growing on me



    https://twitter.com/akkiyamia
    Seems that the same with the person who made this.. I remember some complains the first time that this costume appeared.

    I like to see BATDamian here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •