Page 40 of 272 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This is nice and awful at the same. It's bad enough the Robins all love like clones on the best days but to give Tim Damian's face. Damian with the cheeky gap tooth is a personal favourite.
    I guess DC aren't alone in their Robins are interchangeable and borrow from each other approach. Or the artist heard Tim was to become Robin again and thought that meant some sort of Face/Off premise.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Life gave Damian too many lemons there. lol

So looks like Tom King is using everyone in his Tec 1000 story though Lord knows whats up with some of those costumes. Also Ace . I hope Titus is there as well since he is the Bat Hound that actually fights crime.

I know Ace is an award winning Dog but I still want Titus. I want all the Pets dammit including the Dragon and the Turkey and the goat [what happened to that goat?]

Last edited by dietrich; 02-12-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Life gave Damian too many lemons there. lol
    And no juicer which explains the look on his face.

Poor dude's gonna have to bite into those suckers. No Lemonade for this poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    So looks like Tom King is using everyone in his Tec 1000 story though Lord knows whats up with some of those costumes. Also Ace . I hope Titus is there as well since he is the Bat Hound that actually fights crime.

I know Ace is an award winning Dog but I still want Titus. I want all the Pets dammit including the Dragon and the Turkey and the goat [what happened to that goat?]

Interesting. This scene looks tense.They are not united. They paired off into factions? Awkward.

This is Dick right?It's nice to have him back even it's temporary.

Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossover coming in Spring

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...animated-movie

BANNED

Gotta say, thats some cheap as hell animation. Still if its based on the Tynion crossovers as being implied then hopefully Bane and Ra's will be the main villains especially since there is no mention of Shredder, I pray Joker isn't the lead villain.

Also I wonder who Leviathan and the City of Bane storylines DC just announced will affect Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Gotta say, thats some cheap as hell animation. Still if its based on the Tynion crossovers as being implied then hopefully Bane and Ra's will be the main villains especially since there is no mention of Shredder, I pray Joker isn't the lead villain.

Also I wonder who Leviathan and the City of Bane storylines DC just announced will affect Damian.
    Looks like it's going to be about the same quality level as The Unlimited series so not expecting anything stellar. Still going to check it out

Leviathan that's the Bendis thing right? Who's writing The City of Bane?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Interesting. This scene looks tense.They are not united. They paired off into factions? Awkward.

This is Dick right?It's nice to have him back even it's temporary.
    Now that you mention it their grouping is not one of united team but one that's fractured. Broken into clicks. I hope it's a happy story. I want celebration no angst.

Extraordinary Member

Damian spends more time with batman in the animated Univ the he does in comics thease days

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian spends more time with batman in the animated Univ the he does in comics thease days
    Damian's spent more time with Jason then he has Batman or even Dick these days.

Extraordinary Member

Damian's spent more time with Jason then he has Batman or even Dick these days.
    I woulndt say that, esp since that alliance is over
    but my point is that Batman and robin have been splitt for too long

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I woulndt say that, esp since that alliance is over
    but my point is that Batman and robin have been splitt for too long
    He spent part of a special and a page with Jason.

Damian hasn't done anything with Bruce since No Justice, and nothing with Dick since either a one-shot or early Nightwing Rebirth (depending on timeline).

Extraordinary Member

He spent part of a special and a page with Jason.

Damian hasn't done anything with Bruce since No Justice, and nothing with Dick since either a one-shot or early Nightwing Rebirth (depending on timeline).
    and what did he do with jason before that, damian has been a reccuring chracter in dicks book for a while until this no memory arc
    but his place with bruce outside a few bat events has been oddly sparse

Damian was back at home in Tec saving Alfred 2 issues ago

He was with Dick in issue 43 of Nightwing

Jason is likely the last batfamily member he had contact with but that really means he has spent more time with Jason these days.

For all we know Jay and Damian's meetings lasted less than an hour at a time.
    We also don't know how many days have passed since he left home [No Justice].

Saying he spends more time in the movies with Bruce than in comics when the movie we are talking about is based on a comic we just saw them in doesn't really make sense.