Page 46 of 272 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not really a fan of that version of Superboy though he was enjoyable in the recent movie. I like the Young Justice superboy more.
    I like both. I think Damian will work better with Shared universe superboy because their personalities are so different. They could have a dynamic close to Jon and Damian.

James Tucker just confirmed Hush will be in the Shared Universe so another chance to see Damian. Though Robin didn't really have much of a role in Hush

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Hopefully it’s just one issue. I’d rather Damian steer clear of this new Jon. If dc wants an older friend for Damian to pal around with, just bring back Dick. I can’t think of much that this older Jon can bring to the table that Dick or any of Damian’s older brothers can’t. Jon being in Damian’s age range was what set him apart the most.
    The most unique thing about Jon was his outlook as an innocent. Ageing him up messed that up. now he's might as well be Wallace .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I like both. I think Damian will work better with Shared universe superboy because their personalities are so different. They could have a dynamic close to Jon and Damian.

James Tucker just confirmed Hush will be in the Shared Universe so another chance to see Damian. Though Robin didn't really have much of a role in Hush
    Where did Tucker say that? I believe you but I'd like to see it for myself if you dont mind. Yeah, Tim was Robin then and he barely appeared there, I wouldn't mind if they just skipped Damian altogether to be honest. I'd rather not see him than see him become a generic Robin clone standing in for another Robin. He's already in the TMNT crossover anyway. Ofcourse these adaptations hardly ever are accurate and with both Ra's and Talia dead its obviously going to be considerably different so I could see Damian induced to having a bigger role.

BANNED

Solicits are out

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...ight-on-earth/

Damian's in Teen Titans, Adventures of Super Sons and Deathstroke obviously, also looks like he'll have a significant role in Tec's Arkham Knight arc.

Plus there's a chance he'll show up in King's new Batman arc because Thomas is there, Snyder's Last Knight and Batman Who Laughs (Snyder said we'd be seeing the Robins in issue 4 but he could have been referring to the ugly gimps) and the Dog Days of Summer as its centered on pets, Bat cow is confirmed.

At times like this I'm eternally grateful that Damian isn't one of those characters who only get utilised by the guy writing his main title because everyday I dislike Glass a little's work a little bit more.
    Thank god for other writers.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-18-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Solicits are out

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...ight-on-earth/

Damian's in Teen Titans, Adventures of Super Sons and Deathstroke obviously, also looks like he'll have a significant role in Tec's Arkham Knight arc.

Plus there's a chance he'll show up in King's new Batman arc because Thomas is there, Snyder's Last Knight and Batman Who Laughs (Snyder said we'd be seeing the Robins in issue 4 but he could have been referring to the ugly gimps) and the Dog Days of Summer as its centered on pets, Bat cow is confirmed.
    I was just looking at those. I recall Synder said way back when that we will see Damian in last Knight.

Now I'm even more convinced of the AK's identity. Wonder what this will mean for Damian and spoilers:
    Maya
    end of spoilers

Last edited by dietrich; 02-18-2019 at 09:39 AM.

May looks like a good month for Damian and batCow

I was just looking at those. I recall Synder said way back when that we will see Damian in last Knight.

Now I'm even more convinced of the AK's identity. Wonder what this will mean for Damian and spoilers:
    Maya
    end of spoilers
    Really ?

Even with the solicits, I can't find a link between her and the AK...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Really ?

He means her dad, though I'm not sure how its a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Really ?

spoilers:
    from the solicits it sounded like the Ak might be Ducard her dad,. He is someone that Damian killed when Bruce couldn't. It's just a guess on my part
    end of spoilers

Maya
    end of spoilers
    We saw Henri before and nothing happened.. I doubt see her again here.

The Batcow confirms damian presence here?
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-18-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Where did Tucker say that? I believe you but I'd like to see it for myself if you dont mind. Yeah, Tim was Robin then and he barely appeared there, I wouldn't mind if they just skipped Damian altogether to be honest. I'd rather not see him than see him become a generic Robin clone standing in for another Robin. He's already in the TMNT crossover anyway. Ofcourse these adaptations hardly ever are accurate and with both Ra's and Talia dead its obviously going to be considerably different so I could see Damian induced to having a bigger role.
    It was on screen rant

https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-...osario-dawson/
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 02-18-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

I'd rather the Jon/Damian dynamic wasn't grafted onto Damian and this guy.

Caring son