Page 51 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The first time that I saw Damian certain people said me.. He is asexual..

And this kind of people(the pedophiles) make me regret that Damian is not really asexual.. Less chances to see this kind of images with him.

Someone in 4chan said that what happened between Damian and Djinn(nothing, the kiss was interrupted) could be a pedophile thing (for Djinn real age) and many of the comments answering to that were of that kind of people who support the SS relationship..
    Well, until the last couple of years, he was 10-12 years old. Now that he's actually a teen, well, hormones.

But, yeah. Some fanart and fanfics out there just need to be burned. That's all I'll say about that.

But a good issue. Though, I think Crush may find her outlet a bit harder to accomplish than what she thinks.

spoilers:
    Lobo is a certified immortal, banned from both Heaven and Hell
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    But, yeah. Some fanart and fanfics out there just need to be burned. That's all I'll say about that.
    This is the problem.. That some fanarts deserve to be erased.

Fanfics.. Of course, there are no limits for this kind of fantasies..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    spoilers:
    Lobo is a certified immortal, banned from both Heaven and Hell
    end of spoilers
    Hahahahahaha.

Maybe the LIMBO is still one option for him.

Incredible Member

I will say this, the current TT run has made me a Damian fan. I only wish he had his own team name instead of TT. Each gen should have their own name. JL,TT,Outlaws,YJ.

They had their own Headquarters the Mercy Hall(not Titans tower).. Is something..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I will say this, the current TT run has made me a Damian fan. I only wish he had his own team name instead of TT. Each gen should have their own name. JL,TT,Outlaws,YJ.
    Maybe you should read Robin:Son of Batman(13 issues) too.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    lol reminds me of the how it should have ended batman spoilers:
    would you like to know my secret Identity
    end of spoilers
    In reddit they said the same joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post

TT isn't ending any time soon, not that I ever thought it was going to but some people were worried based on the latest solicited cover.
    I hope that you are right in that. With Lobo here I know that the May solicitations are not the ending but.. After heard that Titans was cancelled, I am scared for see them following the same fate..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-21-2019 at 02:10 AM.

Don't see anything wrong in the Damian/ Djinn relationship. Glass said she's like a 16/17 year old due to her experiences. I can't stand fans who get so involved and upset over Fictional relationships.

However I wasn't aware 13 year old's date. I have a 12 year old [13 in Oct] and noway is she going to start courting so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This team is solid. I was surprised by just how much I like these new kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Don't see anything wrong in the Damian/ Djinn relationship. Glass said she's like a 16/17 year old due to her experiences. I can't stand fans who get so involved and upset over Fictional relationships.

However I wasn't aware 13 year old's date. I have a 12 year old [13 in Oct] and noway is she going to start courting so young.
    You would be surprised how young are some teenagers when they star dating, i had a friend that did have a relationship with a girl of 17 when he was 13 (he was mature for his age)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

He said 14 or 15..

However, I remember that he changed Djinn age previously.. Maybe you are remembering another interview..

This team is solid. I was surprised by just how much I like these new kids.
    Yeah. I hope that we can continue with them during a long time.

I put this here because I considered it one good image(even funny).

teen titans damian wayne robin djinn.jpg

I just realised how hilarious this cover is.
    Batman takes out Scarecrow and is holding Joker in a head lock
    Selina takes down Penguin
    Damian is showing Bane something on his phone or is he taking a selfie
    Dick is taking a cookie break

Last edited by dietrich; 02-22-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Teen Titans was solid.

Djinn's story was very compelling
    RoundHouse's tale was touching, his home scene was full of warmth and Mama Wu is an instant like.
    The Junior heroes burn was on point.
    The Oprah and Jackie commentary, The kenan shout out all clever and welcome.

This issue was solid aside from Glass having Damian say he had a choice. Damian didn't have a choice or rather he had as much choice as a 10 year in those exact circumstances has .

I don't think Adam Glass understands or cares to Understand Damian and that one panel seals it.

Aside from that one BIG issue with Damian's characterisation it was a solid issue and of course it all ends with Deathstroke coming in just as my boy's about to seal the deal with a cock-block.

Slade you Bastard.

I put this here because I considered it one good image(even funny).

teen titans damian wayne robin djinn.jpg
    This is sweet. While I prefer djinn and Crush [that one issue was just so good] Djinn is a good fit for Damian.

On the old threads We used to joke about what love interest he would settle for. Which mere mortal was good enough not just for Damian. Son of the Bat and Grandson to the Demon but also for Mama Talia.

No character ever really seemed to gel 100%.

Djinn is the one. She has the type of poise and carriage that makes her fit for Royalty.
    She's on another level to the tweens and teens in the DCU. Powerful enough, extraordinary enough that Damian can feel superior and the Al Ghul's can exploit her as an asset.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-22-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Teen Titans was solid.

Djinn's story was very compelling
    RoundHouse's tale was touching, his home scene was full of warmth and Mama Wu is an instant like.
    The Junior heroes burn was on point.
    The Oprah and Jackie commentary, The kenan shout out all clever and welcome.

This issue was solid aside from Glass having Damian say he had a choice. Damian didn't have a choice or rather he had as much choice as a 10 year in those exact circumstances has .

I don't think Adam Glass understands or cares to Understand Damian and that one panel seals it.

Aside from that one BIG issue with Damian's characterisation it was a solid issue and of course it all ends with Deathstroke coming in just as my boy's about to seal the deal with a cock-block.

Slade you Bastard.
    Slade Wilson: Messing up Robins’ lives since 1980. Gotta appreciate that consistency.

Astonishing Member

The first time that I saw Damian certain people said me.. He is asexual..

And this kind of people(the pedophiles) make me regret that Damian is not really asexual.. Less chances to see this kind of images with him.

Someone in 4chan said that what happened between Damian and Djinn(nothing, the kiss was interrupted) could be a pedophile thing (for Djinn real age) and many of the comments answering were of that kind of people who support the SS relationship..
    Some things to mention:

- Asexuality is just lack of sexual attraction. Asexuals still can have relationships and sex.

- Damian being asexual or not won't stop some fans from ship Damian with Jon or other character.
    Last edited by Konja7; 02-22-2019 at 10:10 AM.