Page 61 of 272 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Bruce's Dad face is best
    That's more than Dad face. That's the real Batman face. The face of a man who's scarred, busted and in real pain.

Why do you think Micheal Keaton's Batman moves the way he does? The poor is stiff and pain from getting battered every night.

I welcome when batman is drawn like this not the male model without a scratch on his face that some artists draw him as.
    His face should say something about his life's journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    That's more than Dad face. That's the real Batman face. The face of a man who's scarred, busted and in real pain.

Why do you think Micheal Keaton's Batman moves the way he does? The poor is stiff and pain from getting battered every night.

I welcome when batman is drawn like this not the male model without a scratch on his face that some artists draw him as.
    yes gnarly batman is best

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

However, people accept (like) that Dick has the male model face, although he has a pretty similar style of life.

I don't think that realism is necessary.

Damian, Dick and Jason Age Reversed

http://hanafuku.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    However, people accept (like) that Dick has the male model face, although he has a pretty similar style of life.

I don't think that realism is necessary.
    There is some double standard but it's also understandable to expect Bruce to be more battered. Dick aside from being younger, better looking also has a better disposition than Bruce. Dick is more at peace lacking a lot of the pain and issues eating Bruce up inside. That sort of thing comes through on the features.

I also feel that Dick is better at avoid blows while Bruce just tanks more blows.

Damian, Dick and Alfred

https://peanutgaga.tumblr.com

Damian and Jason

Was this an actual published series? If so can someone tell me what the title is called please Would like to check em out

Fantastic Member

It's called Tiny Titans its published by DC Comics. I don't remember what volume Damian comes in.

Fantastic Member

I have to say when it comes to facial expressions Damian has a very diverse range of expressions.batman-and-robin-11-damian-wayne-red-hood.jpg It really depends on the artists and plots. Like there are times were they show him getting just as beaten down as Bruce and other times as good looking as Dick. Bruce-and-Damian.jpg Teen_Titans_Rebirth_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

Fantastic Member

Although, I have to say with the new run of Teen Titans while I am liking about 90 percent of what Glass is doing in the book the art is a bit hot or miss for me. As anyone else noticed that the art style seems to make the Crush, Emiko, and Djinn look pretty good. But looks a bit out of place on the Male characters?
    51626610_390933981640142_2439987428317946271_n.jpg
    Like take this image from the newest issue Djinn looks great, but Damian looks a little off. I think the proportions the artist used for the faces looks better on female characters than it does for Male characters. Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    It's called Tiny Titans its published by DC Comics. I don't remember what volume Damian comes in.
    Ahh Thanks so much, will seek em out. The art looks so adorable.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Although, I have to say with the new run of Teen Titans while I am liking about 90 percent of what Glass is doing in the book the art is a bit hot or miss for me. As anyone else noticed that the art style seems to make the Crush, Emiko, and Djinn look pretty good. But looks a bit out of place on the Male characters?
    51626610_390933981640142_2439987428317946271_n.jpg
    Like take this image from the newest issue Djinn looks great, but Damian looks a little off. I think the proportions the artist used for the faces looks better on female characters than it does for Male characters. Is it just me?
    Yeah, it's been talked about quite a bit. I like Chang as an artist, I think he does a god job with details, how the panels are shaped out. The characters when drawn are good except with the lips obviously. I also don't like the way he draws KF's suit. A minor gripe there.

I have to say when it comes to facial expressions Damian has a very diverse range of expressions.batman-and-robin-11-damian-wayne-red-hood.jpg It really depends on the artists and plots. Like there are times were they show him getting just as beaten down as Bruce and other times as good looking as Dick. Bruce-and-Damian.jpg Teen_Titans_Rebirth_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg
    I love it though. I don't like Damian being regular drop dead handsome guys like Bruce, Dick, and Jason. He and Tim are sort of different which is good. Damian has an intensity that I like and that annoying shit eating grin that makes his face so punch-able at times are all thing's that make him him.

He is meant to look like an annoying little git. Cheeky and menacing yet cute and adorable not Handsome since he's still growing.

It makes sense that he look as beaten down as his dad since they are supposed to identical. I just wish all writers had his eyes as green.

I'm also a big fan of tiny short Damian who grows up to tower over everyone.