Page 66 of 219 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 3276
  1. #976
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    These two images shouldn't be together

    So cute in the 1st image and

    the 2nd he's so beat up and managed. My comics knowledge is limited but Damian's death in inc was the most brutal and difficult to get through comic death I've ever read. Superman's was emotional but Damian's was so violent and he was so little and out numbered and out matched....
    And yet he's still picking fights with people bigger and more powerful than him

  2. #977
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    And yet he's still picking fights with people bigger and more powerful than him
    Just like his dad

    Also that's part of Damian's charm.

  3. #978
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    And yet he's still picking fights with people bigger and more powerful than him
    Yeah, I think next time, he brings back up. Confronting Jason did not go well for him. Anyway,


  4. #979
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, I think next time, he brings back up. Confronting Jason did not go well for him. Anyway,

    You know next time he's still going to do it because half the time it's gone well for him and heroes don't just not fight because out matched. next time instead of a bomb just stick Jon on him.

  5. #980
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    You know next time he's still going to do it because half the time it's gone well for him and heroes don't just not fight because out matched. next time instead of a bomb just stick Jon on him.
    Jason has Biz and an Amazon

  6. #981
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    You know next time he's still going to do it because half the time it's gone well for him and heroes don't just not fight because out matched. next time instead of a bomb just stick Jon on him.
    Stick Bruce or Dick on him or his pets.

    Even better writers should just stick to the Jason/Tim Dick/Damian divide. Dick doesn't need propping so no danger of Damian being written to look bad for his sake.

    Dick and Damian have a mutually beneficial relationship.
    Last edited by Fergus; 03-02-2019 at 01:24 AM.

  7. #982
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This is a nice Talia

  8. #983
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, I think next time, he brings back up. Confronting Jason did not go well for him. Anyway,

    This is from Dragon Ball right?

  9. #984
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Stick Bruce or Dick on him or his pets.

    Even better writers should just stick to the Jason/Tim Dick/Damian divide. Dick doesn't need propping so no danger of Damian being written to look bad for his sake.

    Dick and Damian have a mutually beneficial relationship.
    Damian could play the baby card and get daddy or big bro to fight his battle but doubt he will.

    It's all down to the writers. Damian and Jason can have a mutually beneficial relationship too. Sadly I don't think DC writers want that. They insist on separating/distancing them. Dick, Damian and Bruce then everyone else.

    However I don't disagree about the propping. I'd rather no interaction than the shit Glass pulled.

    I disagree that there's a Robin divide. More like Dick gets on and has some level of a relationship with everyone most significantly Damian.
    Damian, Jason and Tim don't really have anything with each other.
    Jason and and Tim is a popular HC but they don't have much of a relationship in current canon. Tim is still a Dick fanboy
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-02-2019 at 02:25 AM.

  10. #985
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This is from Dragon Ball right?
    I believe so. Never seen the show but I've seen memes.

  11. #986

  12. #987
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

  13. #988
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Seeing this gets me so hyped for Arkham Asylum 2. Since Morrison made the announcement it's being the no 1 comic related thing I'm looking forward to.
    Same here. Can't wait for this book.

  14. #989

  15. #990
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,909
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-02-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •