Page 68 of 272 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

I have to say I actually respect Snyder for not putting Damian in his Batman run. He explained in one interview because he had a son around Damian's age it would be hard for him to show Damian being injured or hurt so didn't use him. Also, it could be that Snyder really did not have a plan for Damian in his run. I rather a writer not use a character than make necessary changes to their stories that cause the character to be not used to their full potential or misused or disrespected.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I have to say I actually respect Snyder for not putting Damian in his Batman run. He explained in one interview because he had a son around Damian's age it would be hard for him to show Damian being injured or hurt so didn't use him. Also, it could be that Snyder really did not have a plan for Damian in his run. I rather a writer not use a character than make necessary changes to their stories that cause the character to be not used to their full potential or misused or disrespected.
    Agree.

I never bought his Damian reminds me of my kid reasoning back then primarily because he has written very characters injured /in danger in other comics [though those stories might have been written before he had kids] and he created Duke who wasn't 10 old but was about 14

Synder's boys play in a rock band and he introduced the Wayne Band so maybe he does see his kids when he looks at Damian

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    .... Damian already had the bloodiest death possible, its just and excuse

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    .... Damian already had the bloodiest death possible, its just and excuse
    I believe Synder meant he wasn't comfortable writing such stories. Synder however wrote death of the Family which did endanger Damian but if I recall the bulk of Joker tormenting Damian was written by Tomasi in B&R. [I think]

I liked how Synder wrote Bruce and Damian in that story. Bruce so worried. How he rushed to untie him and make sure he was alright.

Damian might have reminded him of his kid but that wasn't the only reason he wasn't used. Synder didn't seem to have any interest in Batman family man. Which is why he didn't use the Batfamily much.Why he also repeatedly stressed how Duke's relationship with Bruce was a professional one.

As much as I would have liked more Damian and the family in his run I'm glad he opted for not use over the forced inclusion because expected which can lead to misuse.

Supersons Hunter x Hunter crossover

Supersons One Piece

Besties Damian and Colin

Wholesome meme

Taking Jerry ffor walkies

Cos playing as Harley

So unfair

Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-04-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Arm Wreastling MHA crossover

It's his, No touching!

[Last one from https://twitter.com/OtterTheAuthor?lang=en] Damian and Tim