Page 75 of 272 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian really should stop getting those kids meals. Just buy a damn toy dude. That's the best way to get the Nightwing

At least it's not a Red Robin toy
    Bat burger doesn't do a red Robin toy. They do Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl, Robin, orphan, Batwoman. Batwing and The Signal. Cool toys

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Bat burger doesn't do a red Robin toy. They do Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl, Robin, orphan, Batwoman. Batwing and The Signal. Cool toys
    Dude not that I' m gonna argue RR's lack of coolness but I was just making a joke with the "at least it's not Red Robin line "

huh now I' m wondering does the DCu have a Red Robin chain? Anyway back to Damian
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-10-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Dude not that I' m gonna argue RR's lack of coolness but I was just making a joke with the "at least it's not Red Robin line "

huh now I' m wondering does the DCu have a Red Robin chain? Anyway back to Damian
    I like to think there is a RED ROBIN chain in universe. That's where you can get a red robin toy only it's an actual bird toy

This is nice but Damian needs to start filling out

The issue 1 is out in April this is the sequel

Super Sons: The Foxglove Mission
    Written by Ridley Pearson
    Illustrated by Ileana Gonzalez
    Paperback $9.99 US DC Comics | DC Zoom
    13 oz | 24 per carton On sale Nov 05, 2019 | 160 Pages | 978-1-4012-8640-8
    Age 8-12 years | Grades 3-7

New York Times bestselling author Ridley Pearson returns to the world of Super Sons, where the adventure increases and the mystery deepens as the heroes investigate The Foxglove Incident!

In the aftermath of The Polarshield Project, Jon Kent and Damian “Ian” Wayne, the respective sons of Superman and Batman, are on the run with their new teammate, Candace. With their hometown in ruins, and in the absence of their heroic fathers, Jon and Ian have big capes to fill. Meanwhile, Candace follows clues that hold the key to her destiny, and her journey is filled with twists and turns as she unlocks powerful abilities she never knew existed. While their quests threaten to divide the three of them, it’s only through teamwork and trust that they can succeed.

The Foxglove Incident is the rare sequel that takes everything readers love about Super Sons and raises the stakes without losing any of the charm or sense of wonder. Join Ridley Pearson and artist Ile Gonzalez as they introduce new settings, new allies and villains, and all-new adventure in this latest action-packed chapter!
    Damian's getup is the best thing about this. He looks like a kid would do. I find that charming.

I didn't like the preview for the 1st issue. Jon was a brat and Damian was nothing hope that's not indicative of the series.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Fan made Tec 1000 cover featuring the tumblr versions of the Bats [the way tumblr sees them]

It's both offensive and funny

http://dopingues.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian's getup is the best thing about this. He looks like a kid would do. I find that charming.

I didn't like the preview for the 1st issue. Jon was a brat and Damian was nothing hope that's not indicative of the series.
    I'm with you on damian's outfit being the only positive thing about this cover. He's back to being white. DC really are just disgraceful. I'm not saying make him white but when you cave and make him tanned on the 1st cover attempt to be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'm with you on damian's outfit being the only positive thing about this cover. He's back to being white. DC really are just disgraceful. I'm not saying make him white but when you cave and make him tanned on the 1st cover attempt to be consistent.
    When fans force companies to cave never expect commitment. Commitment goes hand in hand with choice. Look at Wally. Fans forced the return DC caved and look how committed they've been to the character

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Fan made Tec 1000 cover featuring the tumblr versions of the Bats [the way tumblr sees them]

It's both offensive and funny

http://dopingues.tumblr.com
    I really dislike tumblr headcanons although when it comes to Damian they are correct. He is a bastard.

I like these scenes from the Dark Knights why can't King write emotion like this. The button was the one time the current run nailed this level of feels. Even tec delivered on the strong emotions [tynion's run in particular]

I really dislike tumblr headcanons although when it comes to Damian they are correct. He is a bastard.
    Not too keen on those head canons either. Hate the tired tim, coffee drinking Tim and cereal loving addicted to hugs Dick Grayson. so annoying