Page 81 of 272 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not to mention that in Morrison's batman and robin when Deathstroke hijacked Damian's body in an attempt to kill Dick Grayson.

On reflection a showdown has been brewing between the two. I'm not a fond of two characters I like fighting but the solicits sound epic, the writers involved are solid and it has been built up over time.
    That is technically the start of their conflict

Forgot about that encounter.

Fantastic Member

There is also a fight between Deathstroke and Damian in the Robin Son of Batman Series. But, eventually, he just gets him to go away by paying him double his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    There is also a fight between Deathstroke and Damian in the Robin Son of Batman Series. But, eventually, he just gets him to go away by paying him double his contract.
    I'm sure that there's a comic where Dick Grayson also offers to pay off Deathstroke. Damian has been learning from his batman

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Following a Dead trend

Okay this totally OCC but I saw it and itmelted my heart so I had to post it

https://doc-squash.tumblr.com

I know Damian was shown having Nightmares when he 1st came back from being dead so likely Jason did too. Might still.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Following a Dead trend

Nahh Bruce would get what they are doing fast, Sups he might fall for it. Still funny xD

This is very cool. Love that Bat's is behind him.

I know Damian was shown having Nightmares when he 1st came back from being dead so likely Jason did too. Might still.
    Okay this is painful. I imagine both still have nightmares. There are some scars that run far too deep and ache flare up every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Nahh Bruce would get what they are doing fast, Sups he might fall for it. Still funny xD
    I read this and my take away is "Bruce is a Dabber"

Fantastic Member

Why would it be out of character when he's been shown doing this in the comics multiple times? Yes, it's out of character for green eyed Damian, but this was normal behavior for blue eyed Damian starting back in Morrison's B&R, Streets of Gotham, Batman, Steph's Batgirl, throughout all of his New 52 appearances up to his death, and through Robin: SOB. It's only ooc because he has green eyes, blue eyed Damian didn't hesitate to keep vigil over people's sleep and worry about their mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Why would it be out of character when he's been shown doing this in the comics multiple times? Yes, it's out of character for green eyed Damian, but this was normal behavior for blue eyed Damian starting back in Morrison's B&R, Streets of Gotham, Batman, Steph's Batgirl, throughout all of his New 52 appearances up to his death, and through Robin: SOB. It's only ooc because he has green eyes, blue eyed Damian didn't hesitate to keep vigil over people's sleep and worry about their mental health.
    I mean depicting Damian and Jason as this best bro buddies is OCC not that keeping vigil or worrying about peoples mental health is OCC.

He encountered Colin [another person he was shown watching over and worrying about] because he was watching over and worried about all those kids.

The Trailer for the Supersons Zoom Trilogy

There's also an Interview with the writer where he talks about re-imagining the characters and the reason for Damian's name change.

Here's the link

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...mpression=true